1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Choice Clause?

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by geneunit, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geneunit

geneunit

I was wondering on whether introducing a choice clause might be possible. The basic rules of the clause being you would only be allowed 1 of each choice item on a team. for instance you could have one pokemon with scarf another with choice band and another with choice specs on the 1 team, but not a team in where more than 1 pokemon has the same choice items. I suggest this because ive come up against teams where half of the pokemon have choice scarf's. I know this is linked to the items clause but using the items clause to would greatly affect anyone who uses stall teams because they can only use 1 leftovers. I think this would make the game a lot more competitive because people wont be able to spam choice scarfed max speed and attack/spec attack pokemon.
    What do you think good or bad suggestion?
  2. tennisace

tennisace /me dabs
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Chief

Never going to happen, sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)