Chris Teke the Blackmailer vs Rewindman the ASB player (2v2 doubles with a twist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I don't have a lot of time so the OP will lack flavour sorry.

Chris Teke said:
Woodchuck's challenge seems fun. I think I am going to also make that challenge.

2v2 Doubles (one pokemon and their clone to start)
Arena: Mirror World
basically you control your pokemon AND a mirrored version of it, so you're controlling two of the same pokemon. It consequently gets double the counters as well as whatever KOC it or its clone managed to obtain. Otherwise there are no restrictions.
DQ Time: 1 day, 3 days ref
No recoveries, no chills.
Rewindman said:
I'll accept the above:
Switch = no
Items = off
One Ability
Woodchuck said:
needs reffing please
Where does Woodchuck come into this, maybe this next quiote will answer your question...
Chris Teke said:
I would be willing to take that if metal bagon then ref my match.
Yeah I edited the quote a bit, my friends say I'd make a good journalist but anyway, After this quote confirming that I'm reffing that battle I'll post the teams.

Metal Bagon said:
Chris you baclkmailing !@#$*& PM me your team, O, you to Rewindman
Lol, I spelt blackmailing wrong, anyway, here is the teams (Now with quotation).

Team Chris Teke
Nidoran♂ (*) Anybody's(M)
Nature: Rash

Type:

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

EC: 1/9
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Abilities:

Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks a male opponent of the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground), and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces a female opponentin the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).

Poison Point: (Can be disabled) This Pokemon’s quills are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Hustle (DW): (Can Be Activated, Locked) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the base damage of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Attacks:
Level Up
*Leer
*Peck
*Focus Energy
*Tackle
*Horn Attack
*Double Kick
*Poison Sting
*Focus Energy
*Fury Attack
*Helping Hand

Egg Moves
*Sucker Punch
*Confusion
*Poison Tail

TM/HM
*Toxic
*Venoshock
*Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Piplup (*) Rico (M)
Nature: Timid

Type:

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 46 (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Gains an accuracy boost of 7

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Abilities:

Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2).

Defiant (DW): (Innate, Locked) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Attacks:
Level Up
*Pound
*Growl
*Bubble
*Water Sport
*Peck
*Bide
*BubbleBeam
*Fury Attack

Egg Moves
*Aqua Ring
*Yawn
*Mud Slap

TM/HM
*Scald
*Grass Knot
*Icebeam

Now PM me yours.[/QUOTE]

Team Rewindman
rewindman said:

Sneasel [Bonnie] (Female)
Nature: Adamant (+ to Attack; - from Special Attack)
Type: Dark/Ice
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Inner Focus
Type: Innate
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Ability 2: Keen Eye
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Ability 3 (DW): Pickpocket
This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 115

EC: 3/6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Screech
Faint Attack
Fury Swipes
Agility

Counter
Fake Out
Ice Punch

Dig
Brick Break
Substitute
Protect
X-Scissor
Now here is the order things will start with.

1. Chris Teke sends out pokemon and chooses abilities
2. Rewindman sends out his Sneasel and Issues actions
3. Chris Teke will issue actions.
4. I ref
5. Chris Teke Issues actions
6. rewindman Issues actions
7. I ref
Rinse and Repeat.

Remember, this is mirror world (as said in one of the quotes) so the pokemon you send out will be cloned. Other than that, we are ready to start.

Let's go Bonnies, inner focus I suppose.

Sneasel 1: Start out by faking out one of the nidorans, that should stop it for sometime. Then, hit it with a dig followed by another Dig.
Fake out (Nidoran 1) - Dig (Nidoran 1) - Dig (Nidoran 1)

Sneasel 2: Fake out the other nidoran, then target the same nidoran as your partner with your digs.
Fake out (nidoran 2) - Dig (Nidoran 1) - Dig (Nidoran 1)

If a nidoran faints, just target the other nidoran.

Alright, both of you are going to flinch your first move, so leer at them. Then they are going to be evasive, so it is time for some tactics to actually hit them. One of you give a helping hand to the other while he quadruple kicks one after she comes up. Then gas the other one out with toxic while the first Anybody's cools down.

Anybody's 1: Leer= Helping Hand= Toxic into the hole (Bonnie 1)
Anybody's 2: Leer= Double Kick+Double Kick (Bonniel 2)= cool down

intended effect of the combo is to abuse the negative priority of combo moves (-2, which is the same bracket as dig) as well as hit four times

Round 1

Pre-Round
Chris Teke

Nidoran – Anybody’s (M) (1)
Energy: 100
Stat Changes:
Other:

and

Nidoran – Anybody’s (M) (2)
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

Rewindman

Sneasel – Bonnie (F) (1)
Stat Changes:
Other:
and
Rewindman

Sneasel – Bonnie (F) (2)
Stat Changes:
Other:
I won’t post flavour until Chris Teke honours his part of the agreement and actually posts the OP of my battle vs Woodchuck. Sorry Rewindman. You guys just look at the calcs to find out what happen.

Also, if you are waiting on your tutor ref Chris, you’ve got Rediamond.

Post-Round
Chris Teke

HP: 28
Energy: 79
Stat Changes:
Other:
and

HP: 83
Energy: 64
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

Rewindman

Sneasel – Bonnie (F) (1)
Energy: 72
Stat Changes:
Other:
and

Sneasel – Bonnie (F) (2)
HP: K
Energy: O
Stat Changes:
Other:

Calcs
Sneasel 1
Fake Out @ Nidoran 1 4 energy 7 damage
Dig @ Nidoran 1 10 energy 17 damage
Dig @ Nidoran 1 14 energy 17 damage
Sneasel 2
Fake Out @Nidoran 2 4 energy 7 damage
Dig @ Nidoran 1 14 energy 21 damage RNG rolled 1/100 for a crit
KOed
Nidoran 1
Flinched
Helping Hand 14 energy, Nidoran 2’s Double Kick + Double Kick combo BAP increased to 16!
Toxic @ Bonnie 1 7 energy RNG rolled 99/100 for a miss
Nidoran 2
Flinched
Double Kick + Double Kick Combo
BAP (without helping hand boost): 8
Energy: 12
Quadruple Kick @ Bonnie 2 energy 12 36 damage
Bonnie 2 is KOed!
Combo cooldown

Chris Teke is first.

Across the hall, the mirrors of Chris and Metal Bagon can be seen. For some reason, they are in different positions, with Chris reffing ad Metal Bagon battling. It appears that rediamond just gave Chris the go ahead to begin the match.

Good job boys, let's try to do that much again. She will probably dig again, so the quaduple kick and helping hand tactic will be useful. While one of you cools down, try to toxic her. If she is underground, aim it down the hole like last time. If she has not fainted by then, both of you should venoshock her. If she protects her first action, just chill, and use the tactic the next turn and push actions down.

Anybody's 1: Quadruple Kick=cool down= venoshock
Anybody's 2: Helping Hand= Toxic (down the dug hole if need be)= venoshock
If protect is used action one:
Anybody's 1: Chill=Quadruple Kick= cool down
Anybody's 2: Chill=Helping Hand= Toxic (again down the dug hole if need be)

Don't worry bonnie, I got a plan, start out by Agility Dodging that first attack, then dig nidoran 1 and finish it off with an Ice Punch against Nidoran # 1.

However, If for whatever reason agility dodging would not dodge all of the double kicks, dig and stay underground on action 1, complete the attack on action 2 then ice punch nidoran #1.

Agility (evasive) - Dig (nidoran 1) - Ice Punch (nidoran 1)

if agility doesnt dodge all doublekicks:

Dig (stay underground) - Dig (Complete attack nidoran 1) - Ice Punch (nidoran 1)

Round 2

Pre-Round
Chris Teke

HP: 28
Energy: 79
Stat Changes:
Other:
and

Energy: 64
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS
Rewindman

Sneasel – Bonnie (F) (1)
Energy: 72
Stat Changes:
Other:

Hey who’s that handsome person in the mirror, O yeah, it’s me!

Bonnie digs underground to avoid the helping hand boosted quadruple kick. While one Anybody’s cools down from the combo the other fires a toxic blob down the hole dug by Bonnie to badly poision her. Bonnie finally comes up from underground and dig attacks one of the Anybody’s. One Anybody’s use venoshock on Bonnie but the other doesn’t get the chance because Bonnie KO’d him with an Ice Punch. But Bonnie also takes some toxic damage.

Because Chris Teke absolutely stuffed up we have to go into a third round here; and Rewindman will go first because I say so.
Post-Round
Chris Teke

Stat Changes:
Other:
and

Energy: 35
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS
Rewindman

Sneasel – Bonnie (F) (1)
HP: 72
Energy: 53
Stat Changes:
Other: Toxic Posion (will do two (2) damage next round)

Sneasel 1
Dig 3 energy
Dig @ Nidoran 1 1 10 energy 17 damage
-1 HP toxic damage
Ice Punch @ Nidoran 1 6 energy 21 damage
-1 HP toxic damage
Nidoran 1
Double Kick + Double Kick Combo
BAP (without helping hand boost): 8
Energy: 12
Quadruple Kick @ Bonnie 12 energy Missed
Combo cooldown
KO’d
Nidoran 2
Helping Hand 14 energy, Nidoran 2’s Double Kick + Double Kick combo BAP increased to 16!
Toxic @ Bonnie 1 7 energy Sneseal one is now Toxic poisoned
Venoshock 8 energy 16 damage

From what I see, Seasel 1 faked out nidoran 1 last time, so I should be able to fake out nidoran 2 wih the flinch this time. Thus, start out with a fake out, then hammer him with a dig followed by another dig! if the quadruple kick attack is used on the second action, stay underground and attack during the cooldown!

Fake Out - Dig - Dig

If quardruple kick used on a2:
Fake out - Dig (stay undergroun) - Dig (attack)

You can postpone the attack for dig, thus when u were attacking on a1, I was still underground and didn't come up till a2

Never mind. Sorry! Totally misread.

Alright, another flinch. And I am stupid. Use a different combo this time. Double veno shock her after she surfaces.

chill=venoshock+venoshock= cool down.

Wow I am an idiot. Sorry again. Hectic day.

Round 3

Pre-Round
Chris Teke

Energy: 35
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

Rewindman

Sneasel – Bonnie (F) (1)
HP: 72
Energy: 53
Stat Changes:
Other: Toxic Posion (will do two (2) damage this round)

Ref my match now Chris Teke or you will regret it.

No, with that aside, Rewindman commands Bonnie to Fake Anybody’s out, flinching him. Next up Bonnie digs but Anybody’s just abuses combo attacks -2 priority to strike after Bonnie resurfaces. The combo in question is a very Shocking Venom Shock, it also happens to crit. Finally, while Anybody’s cools down, Bonnie uses dig again.

Now that the round has ended, I want to do some free advertising for my RP idea in the RP Approval Thread, page 14. Now back to the battle and
Chris Teke will go first.

Post-Round
Chris Teke

HP: 42
Energy: 10
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

Rewindman

Sneasel – Bonnie (F) (1)
HP: 31
Energy: 25
Stat Changes:
Other: Toxic Posion (will do three (3) damage next round)

Sneasel 1
Fake Out 4 energy 7 damage
Dig @ Nidoran 1 10 energy 17 damage
Dig @ Nidoran 1 14 energy 17 damage
-6 HP throughout the round because of Poison
Nidoran 2
Flinched
Venom Shock + Venom Shock Combo
BAP: 29
Energy: 20
Effect Chance: Not Needed
Shocking Venom Shock 20 energy 35 damage RNG rolled 1/100 for a crit
Combo Cooldown

Rediamond has still not approved the match.

Double Kick, venoshock, Double kick.

If she digs and attacks the same turn, use a double of what ever move you were supposed to use.

If she digs and stays under, chill that turn, and hit her when she attacks.

Round 4

Pre-Round

HP: 42
Energy: 10
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

Rewindman

Sneasel – Bonnie (F) (1)
HP: 31
Energy: 25
Stat Changes:
Other: Toxic Posion (will do three (3) damage this round)

Final Round, yay.

Anboy’s uses double kick for some 4x SE smashing but Bonnie counters it back. Bonnie then takes advantage of the momentum to use Faint Attack that hit with a gamechanging crit.

Unlucky there Chris Teke, losing because of some nasty hax, but great win for Rewindman! Being able to avoid that lethal double kick combo several times helped him seal that victory.

Post-Round

Stat Changes:
Other:
VS
Rewindman

Sneasel – Bonnie (F) (1)
HP: 7
Energy: 9
Stat Changes:
Other: Toxic Posion (will do four (4) damage next round)

Sneasel 1
Counter 12 energy 27 damage
-3 Damage from Poison
Faint Attack 4 energy 15 damage RNG rolled 1/16 for a crit! (Just reread the ref training grounds).
-3 Damage from Poison
Nidoran 2
Double Kick 3 energy 9 damage
Double Kick 3 energy 9 damage
KO

Rewards
Each trainer gets 2 TC
Each Pokemon gets 1 EC 2 MC and 1 DC
Anbody’s gets 1 KOC while Bonnie gets 2
1 get 4 RC, yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)