Cici's Joint Trading Thread: Competitive and Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi songoftheskies :)
Interested in your Keldeo and Genesect.
Could you plz CMT? its very outdated but I still have most things there. I think I have a few legends you are missing in there.
Hi ! Whats is your ratio for cloning pokemon ? Has in, how many at a time and how many copies ? Also the cost please :)
Song has been awol for the past few weeks, I believe she has school and some commissions to do. As for how many times each is cloned, I believed she had a few clones but hasn't distributed many of them.

Hey awiec, do you happen to have a female cyndaquil in a timer ball? I could offer a 31/31/31/31/x/31 hasty sand veil gible with outrage in an ultra ball (built for mega garchomp)

Hey awiec, do you happen to have a female cyndaquil in a timer ball? I could offer a 31/31/31/31/x/31 hasty sand veil gible with outrage in an ultra ball (built for mega garchomp)
I will probably have some breeding stock later in the week, I have to bring it from 3rd gen.

Hey aweic,
CMT for Heal Ball Skrelp? And female Phantump in a dusk ball with harvest if you have that. I warn you my thread is old though.
Additionally I have a female pumpkaboo-s, jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, in a dusk ball if your interested. Bred by me.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)