1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Ever find yourself missing out on the latest Smogon articles? We've now got a subscription service, so the newest articles (of your choice) are delivered right to your inbox! Check it out here.

Let's Play! CJorex's Playthroughs! Current Challenge: Pokémon LeafGreen Randomizer

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by CJorex, Jul 12, 2013.

1. CJorex

CJorex

Hi Smogon! I'm going to put it out there that I am starting a Randomizer run of Pokemon LeafGreen. The Randomizer settings are as follows:
    Starter Pokemon
    -Random (Completely)
    Wild Pokemon
    -Random (Area-to-1 Mapping) (No legendaries)
    Trainers Pokemon
    -Random
    -Rival keeps Starter
    -Don't use Legendaries
    -No early Shedinja
    Static and Gift Pokemon
    -Legenderies>Legendaries, Normal Pokemon>Normal Pokemon
    Moves increased to Gen 5 Stats
    Held Items randomized
    Remove Trade Evolutions

I will be starting very soon; I will post my first update when it is ready.
  2. CJorex

CJorex

I'm going to post the first chapter now; I started the game, recieved my starter, and got as far as beating Brock.

[​IMG]
    Professor Oak gives me an introduction; an introduction we have all had many times before

[​IMG]
    How can you never tell my gender?

[​IMG]
    Not only is Professor Oak unable to tell my gender, he is unable to remember his grandson's name. I decide to tell him that his grandson is named after my fellow member of Smogon, Shiruba.

[​IMG]
    Once I've helped Professor Oak with his amnesia, it's time to chose my starter. I can chose from Oddish

[​IMG]
    Or Dugtrio

[​IMG]
    Or even Blaziken.

[​IMG]
    I decide to go with Blaziken. I decide to name him after Mekkah.

[​IMG]
    While my rival has a pathetic Oddish, I have my fiery, all-powerful BLAZIKEN!

[​IMG]
    I venture onto Route 1, and find a rather misplaced Horsea, whom I decide to name after Stellar.

[​IMG]
    While on Route 22 I find a Raichu who I name Celever.

[​IMG]
    In Viridian Forest I find an Aggron, whom I decide to name Snaquaza.

[​IMG]
    Ignore what he says; what he actually uses are an Exeggutor and a Seviper

And so there you go; I have my first badge, and am on my way to being a Pokemon Master!
    xXZeypherBroXx likes this.
  3. Shiruba

Shiruba

why would you name dicks after me :(

haha, lookin' great so far. i'll still kick your arse with my future vileplume, mate. you are not man enough to train a giant flower - no, you need to have a cockfighter do your dirty work for you! hmph! i really feel sorry for you! smell ya, loser!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)