Gen 5 Clash of Genesect! (BW Tournament) [Won by Kebabe]

ZoroDark isn't really giving me any specific time, he just says I can find him in the Ubers Room on PS!.....plus he hasn't been around since Wednesday. Will try to meet up though.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Still p sick don't really feel like playing so opp can have win or whatever, sorry for trouble ya soz skitty

Been in touch but haven't been able to fix a time with asterat. Have one day to fite though, let's see how tomorrow goes.
BTW, we only have half hour time difference (GMT+05.30 vs GMT+05.00) so hopefully we shall have our match tomorrow.

EDIT: Had our match. Won in 2 GGs with a little hax.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ubers-171911835
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ubers-171915159

EDIT2: Also, Asterat was GMT-5 and not +5 which caused some confusion lol.

EDIT3: Huge thanks to Steelskitty for making my team his <3

Last edited:
Tesung hasnt replied to my message asking to change our scheduled date (like a week ago). Activity

Updating now for r2. If there was both players did not put any effort, then they are both removed. There will be no coinflips.

extension granted:
you guys have 3 days (October 15) to finish this.
kingmidas Fireburn

act wins:
offler - tesung did not attempt to set up further battles
orch - got stood up twice and made no attempts to reschedule
haunted.shadow - stood up
sweep - stood up
hack - opp did not contact
haxiom - opp did not contact

dead games:
d4rr3n vs rotompoison - they contacted eachothers but nothing happened and no act requests.
K Legacy vs Goomynator - no contact

Last edited:
orch he missed the scheduled time, then made one post that i forgot to respond to and no other effort. I don't see how he gets the activity win, Im not saying i deserve it but he missed the time and wasn't at all persistent about getting a new one. A coin flip seems fair

orch he missed the scheduled time, then made one post that i forgot to respond to and no other effort. I don't see how he gets the activity win, Im not saying i deserve it but he missed the time and wasn't at all persistent about getting a new one. A coin flip seems fair
I had no idea that he missed the time. Sorry.

coinflip:
[23:14:01] %Orch: tesung = 1, offler = 2
[23:14:08] %Orch: !dice 2
Random number (1 - 2): 2

offler wins the coinflip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)