Clash Of The Titans - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost 3-0 to Hunt in a gg. All credit to him, he exploited the weaknesses I left in my team to come back from 2 unfortunate switch-ins.

Best of luck in the rest of the tournament.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
didnt receive any pm from tito, i was long online on the server all day, although i have to say that me to, ididnt pm him yet
Ehm, unless I made a mistake somewhere, you and tito aren't paired up for Round 1, in fact, you're both subs. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
  1. Sapientia vs. Sheep
  2. SilentEcho vs. Theorymon -Why in the world do some people even think I'm going to win? I suck at tournaments, they make me nervous >_>
  3. rewindman vs. Ace Matador.
  4. fresh to death vs. Blame Game
  5. JabbaTheGriffin vs. MS
  6. Flashstorm1 vs. KD24
  7. Twist of Fate vs. Loki
  8. matty vs. HECTORtu
  9. Rudy vs. ultimifier
  10. stone_cold22 vs. Fabbles
  11. jrrrrrrr vs. X-Sandstreamer-X
  12. Celebi_Trainer_Ice vs. Mr.Darkrai- no clue here
  13. reachzero vs. Bon Jovi
  14. moi vs. Creelart
  15. Puggy vs. Panamaxis
  16. Legacy Raider vs. Oxygen

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I've looked over the participants who have yet to battle, and none of them are inactive, it's just a matter of getting together with your opponent. In that case, nobody was subbed out, but people, get your matches done!!

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Last Activity: Apr 23rd, 2009 7:08:03 PM
He's been on today, though I'll take your word for it that he hasn't been responding to PM's or IM's. I'll send him a PM myself reminding him of the deadline and telling him to get his battle done.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'll try PMing Jabba one last time, he didnt respond to my last one though, which I don't understand cause I assume that he's usually active.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Fabbles and I battled and he would have on in like 3 different situations if I had not haxed. So I am doing what I believe the right thing and handing him the win.

I forfeit to Fabbles. GG

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Wow Stone. Thats a very very VERY nice thing to do. Shows a lot from you bro, cool to see you did the right thing =)

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Dude if only all my opponents did that in my tourneys I'd have many more victories to my name :P.

Props to stone for his show of sportsmanship, nice to see it isnt a lost art :)

just had rudy a match and defeated him 4-0. closer that the score though. i have the log saved if rudy doesnt post in this thread

Stallion

Tree Young
I'm beginning to think Jabba has forgotten completely about this tournament -_-. Online at all weird times to try and catch him online.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Matches that aren't completed by the deadline will result in a coin flip or a decision based on activity of both participants. So please, save me the trouble of doing that and just get your matches done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)