Clash Of The Titans - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Confirming that that is indeed what happened, parahax is aggravating. I will respect panamaxis' desires here. I thought it was a gg either way.

Zak91

Silent waters run deep
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 9 Champion
Two misses messed me up in the beggining of the battle, but nonetheless it was still a gg, good luck in future rounds Earthworm.

Me and flash have talked several times, but haven't been able to catch each other at times where we could battle. We'll get it done soon.

EDIT:

We played in one of the haxiest matches I've ever had in ubers, on both sides. In the end, he pulled it out. Regardless it was a good game and I wish you nothing but the best of luck in this tournament flash =)

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Ace Matador. is having trouble with his internet connection at the moment, so I'm going to go ahead with the Semifinals and give Ace and KG a short extention. But of course, if Ace doesn't get his internet fixed by the extended deadline, KG will advance. Anyway, this round is over so mods feel free to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)