Clear Skies Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Activity we scheduled for today after 6pm gmt -6 until 10pm I got on at 7 pm he was on, I pm'd him he never replied then got off 30 minutes later and hasn't been back on, there is going to be no way for me to play tomorrow as I'm having my graduation ceremony

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Requesting activity.. me and my opp. met up and he only brought teams with Jirachi in them so I said NP just build some new ones and get in contact with me and he never did

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
activity

he hasnt been on since monday and even then he did not respond to my vm so y'know

It was very hard to play against my opponent this round, both missed the schedule one time, we have a great incompatibilty of times. :(

caught dr ciel on but he said he was about to go to bed, a slight extension would be nice if possible

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Many apologies for taking so long. I've given activity wins accordingly, and will have to give coin flip wins for the remaining unfinished fights. Moving onto Round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)