Clear Skies Tournament - Round 3 - [7/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
How did i lose a coinflip to someone with no activity
it landed on the wrong side I guess

jokes aside it was a tough call, you both just didnt seem to care enough, as you both scheduled barely anything
pokebasket played a bunch of tournament games in the meantime and you could have easily just caught him, that's why I didn't feel like a simple "when can you play" was enough to justify an AW (give him a schedule next time as it fastens the process a lot)

all in all, I agree that it was kinda controversial, and you care enough about the tournament to post, so what I propose is :
- since there are a lot of people that will probably john this tournament, if I notice a total lack of activity from one player a couple of days before the deadline, I'll sub you back in the tournament
- else, the best for you would be to catch pokebasket, if you guys can play in the next couple of days, I'd overrule the AW, that's usually my policy about activity and shit

I hope these two solutions are alright for you, please understand that sometimes it's hard for a host to make a judgement call with so little in terms of informations

tagging pokebasket so he can be aware of the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)