Clock Town [Peaked #57]

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

An OU RMT by ShellShocker / Labyrinthine. Proof of peak.

Heya Smogon!​

I wish to present you one of my recently successful teams in the Overused tier. I’m not claiming the team to be perfect by any means but I think it is a good example of how some underrated sets and Pokémon can use the element of surprise to win the match over distressed opponents. The original premise of the team was to create a team which could combat strong threats in the metagame while putting everything on a timer in the form of Hail. By nature it is an offensive team and requires some prediction and guesswork to be successful against particular teams. It is by no means an unbeatable team but its sheer pressure aims to knock the opponent off their feet and overwhelm them with the destruction which imminently follows. I decided to call it Clock Town as I like to think the team as constantly putting Pokemon on a timer in tandem with offensive pressure and also after a region in my all-time favorite game.

I began the team with the premise of using Hail in OU and obviously began with Abomasnow. I needed something to take fighting and fire type hits so Chandelure was a good choice and given the double stealth rock weakness, it was optimal to go for a rapid spinner. Hitmontop also carried the useful Rock-resist so I went with him.

I then added Kingdra as I saw somebody use Abomasnow with Kingdra in the past for form an anti-weather core which worked out beautifully. I thought the Chesto Rest set was the best so I jumped onto it.

This lead me onto my next Pokemon, Scizor, who would act as a useful Dragon resist and give strong U-Turns for the rest of my team to go into. I originally chose the Banded set but this was, as you'll later see, changed to a Scarf set.

I needed something that could take strong specially oriented attacks but that could also use Stealth Rock as I was in need of a Stealth Rocker. I picked Jirachi for some reason and added it on my team, knowing that I would still need to edit it a lot before it got anywhere.

My first thought was that Jirachi didn't help keep offensive pressure up and wasn't doing as well as I planned it was going to. I chose Garchomp because it could be an offensive Stealth Rock setter at the same time as being able to stop Heatran and support Kingdra.

My next step was to add a new spinner as, now that I had a new rock resist, I could invest in a more offensive spinner that could actually assist in wearing down the team. The decision was fairly clear when I wanted a more offensive spinner and being able to more easily handle the threats of Keldeo and Gyarados was a huge plus. Starmie was my next addition.

I felt that my team was too slow and in need of a better Ghost type. The Fire immunity granted by Chandelure was no longer necessary with Kingdra and Garchomp so I added a faster, more offensive Spinblocker and Ghost-type in the form of Gengar.

Importable:
HTML:
Eeno (Abomasnow) (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 Atk / 168 SAtk / 88 Spd
Lonely Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Garo Master (Garchomp) (M) @ Yache Berry
Trait: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Mikau (Kingdra) (M) @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 144 HP / 90 Atk / 40 SDef / 236 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Rest

Iron Knuckle (Scizor) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Majora (Gengar) (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Disable
- Substitute

Blade Trap (Starmie) @ Life Orb
Trait: Analytic
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin

Abomasnow is fittingly named Eeno. He’s definitely something that stands out from the rest of the team. Oftentimes when I start a battle people question my use of Abomasnow with no other Ice types and I can definitely understand that Abomasnow needs to be paired with other Ice types; however, this is simply not true. Given that I wanted this team to focus around combating common team archetypes and playstyles, I could abuse Snow Warning as an “anti-weather” of the sorts to discourage other weathers while putting more pressure on weather inducers and letting other weather abusers (e.g. Venusaur and Keldeo) have a harder time making an impact. Another important aspect of using Hail is that it slowly puts a timer on everything’s health, whittling away any Pokémon’s HP that may be a threat to me. The residual damage also places more pressure on Stall teams, which, while already facing severe pressure from my wall breakers, will lose their Leftovers recovery or simply lose health during the battle. Lastly, Snow Warning allows me to break Sashes, Multiscale and Sturdy which could otherwise make me lose my offensive momentum and make some specific Pokémon harder to deal with.

As for the actual Pokémon, Abomasnow is a very underrated and unexpected threat to enemy teams. Currently Abomasnow’s mixed Expert Belt set is the best it can abuse and with an odd yet precise move pool it can finish off dragons, murder other weather setters or take out defensive Pokémon while feigning a Choice item and hitting with an attack from the other end of the spectrum. Wood Hammer is a powerful STAB which primarily destroys Tyranitar and Politoed while also doing severe damage to those that don’t resist it or have significant defence investment. Ice Shard is arguably the most important move on the set, which, in tandem with an Expert Belt and STAB, let it be an amazing revenge killer to dragons such as Salamence, Dragonite and Haxorus. Hidden Power Fire finishes off the coverage while doing heavy damage to both Forretress and Ferrothorn who may be happy to jump in on a presumed Choice-locked Ice Shard or Wood Hammer. This set makes Abomasnow a very effective lure and turns him into simply being an anti-weather Pokémon into that and a respected offensive threat which can make unaware players drop Pokémon pointlessly. As for the EVs, I run maxed out Attack EVs with a Naughty nature to maximize the damage of Ice Shard and Wood Hammer. I run a little more EVs in Speed than standard to out speed other Abomasnow using a similar set or speed creep those trying to speed creep me. I usually out speed Politoed and almost always out speed Tyranitar. The rest of the EVs are then placed into Special Attack to boost the damage of Hidden Power Fire. The aforementioned Expert Belt is obviously there to not only feign a Choice item but it also adds damage to Ice Shard a lot of the time.

Chomp is the Garo Master from the Ikana Stone Tower in the flesh: hitting fast and hitting hard. Garchomp is a splendid offensive Stealth Rocker in that it can jump in on things such as Jirachi and Tyranitar and set up rocks as they fear the potential Earthquake. Garchomp is one of my physical attackers and is usually seen in the early game to set up rocks as soon as possible; he is also responsible for helping me stop Sand teams partially and provides nice resistances to Electric and Fire. I use a Yache Berry as the majority of time people jump to their Pokémon with an Ice type move to kill Garchomp but with a Yache berry I can generally survive another attack to set up rocks before I die or simply send off one last Earthquake. Garchomp also acts a great lure for Pokémon such as Ferrothorn, Forretress, Skarmory and Bronzong which makes Fire Blast a favourable option. By having Hail up, I can ensure that Fire Blast is not weakened by the omnipresent Rain and murder Pokémon that believe themselves to be in a safe place. Garchomp is one of my best counters to Heatran with and can also damage tons of other Pokémon with its unresisted coverage. I opt for Dragon Claw over Outrage as I usually hate being locked into Outrage and Outrage conflicts a lot with Stealth Rock, in my opinion.

The EVs are very straightforward with as much investment going into Speed and Attack as possible. The last remaining for go into Special Attack to slightly assist Fire Blast’s damage. I run Naïve opposed to Jolly because I don’t want to lower Garchomp’s already mediocre Special Attack to unviable levels. Rough Skin is my only choice in terms of ability but it can be useful in making sure things take a last bit of damage before Garchomp goes down and can punish things in tandem with Hail to make sure that they aren’t alive for too long.

Mikau returns for one last stand for triumph. As one of the only two Pokémon from the original team, it is self-explanatory that Kingdra is one of my best members. Kingdra forms a dual-dragon core along with Garchomp who can lure in Steel types and melt them away with Fire Blast. This seahorse is responsible for helping me fend myself from Rain teams with Swift Swim being used against them and finds it very easy to clean up Rain teams after their Steel types are dead. The Chesto Rest set is one my favourites and definitely one of his best. The idea is to set up on a Pokémon that relies on status (e.g. thunder wave, burn, poison) with Dragon Dance and then Rest before beginning a sweep from full health and no status. This allows Kingdra to set up Dragon Dances on Pokémon such as Porygon2, Chansey, Blissey, Gastrodon and plenty more. The rest also provides me a way of restoring Kingdra’s health a single time when I have Hail up and can mean the difference between surviving that Mach Punch or that Giga Drain. The EV spread was made by AccidentalGreed, not me. The defensive investment gives Kingdra the bulk to set up on Pokémon whilst retaining enough Speed and Power to rest and sweep most teams at +2 / +3. With 236 EVs in Speed, Kingdra can outspeed Pokémon such as Politoed, Gyarados, Breloom and Ninetales while being able to hit a remarkable 530 speed under Rain. Kingdra with one dragon dance boost outpaces Timid Jolteon as well as Scarf Latios and Terrakion which would otherwise prevent me from sweeping completely.

Water / Dragon typing is amazing offensively and it provides very superb coverage (even more so under rain) whilst also giving Kingdra a useful x4 Fire resistance to also help me combat Drought teams to a better extent. I chose Outrage and Waterfall as they are the best STAB options for physical Kingdra and I believe that the Physical set is superior to the Special set. Even though it may not have the best stats out of all Dragons in OU, Kingdra is certainly not a Pokémon to underestimate.

The Iron Knuckle himself is the master of trapping and gaining offensive momentum. Originally I thought the Banded set was far superior to Scarf but after extensive play testing I find that being able to gain the upper hand on things that think they have the upper hand on you is all too amazing. An example of this is Scizor’s ability to beat Gengar, non-Scarf Latios and Latias, Celebi and Starmie by simply using U-Turn on Pursuit without the fear of being struck by Hidden Power Fire. The recently popularized Baton Pass Celebi also suffers, being OHKO’d by U-turn under the impression that they are fast enough to Baton Pass before I hit them. A useful part about the Scarf is that allows Scizor to help wear down foes without taking damage so that it can be brought back in the end-game to trap the Ghosts and Psychics which could otherwise be a burden due to their sheer power. The EV spread and nature maximize Scizor’s speed and power whilst enabling it to hit 371 speed, beating the Pokémon it needs to.

Technician is by far Scizor’s best ability and its boosts to Pursuit and Bullet Punch easily justify its use. Bullet Punch is used over Iron Head as a means to hit boosted-up Pokemon weak to priority to chip in damage and help finish them off and priority moves are always welcome. With a Choice Scarf Scizor manages to beat any Tyranitar which is under the impression it can out speed and kill me with Fire Blast and ensures that I can heavily dent lead Azelf before it can even touch me. By killing off Tyranitar I can ensure that no Stoutland or Sandslash can finish me end game. Scizor can revenge kill fast threats that outspeed my team members allowing my other members such as Kingdra to sweep without opposition.

What’s the most frightening game you played when you were a kid? The most frightening and scary game I played as a child was definitely Majora’s Mask but it is also my favourite. Gengar envelopes this very sense of danger and anxiety that is evoked while being able to use a combination of Substitute and Disable to safely dispose of Pokémon. Being very fast is an asset as it allows me to take other Psychic and Ghost types and allows Gengar to mimic Garchomp’s role in reverse: to act as an offensive spin blocker. With the right amount of pressure, Gengar can ensure that rocks stay on the field with his team mates so that Volcarona and Dragonite don’t get an easy switch-in. Gengar's role is to dish out special damage to opponents whilst harassing and putting out pressure. It carries three very useful immunities in Fighting, Normal and Ground. SubDisable is one of Gengar’s best sets right now and allow him to escape the clutches of Pursuit from Tyranitar and Scizor, give him a free lifeguard on switches and also let him abuse Disable which leaves players scratching their eyes out. I use Black Sludge to restore my HP for more subs while also preventing Hail damage if I choose to put Abomasnow out. It's also worth mentioning that both Abomasnow and Garchomp can get nice revenge kills on Scizor - one of Gengar's biggest threats - through the use of their Fire moves.

The EVs are nature are the same as Starmie’s and exist for the same reason. Offensive presence is necessary to put pressure on opponents and make sure I am as quick as possible. I chose the SubDisable set over the Scarf and SubSplit ones because it is a lot harder to deal with for Pokémon that let me get a switch-in (which, by the way, isn’t hard with Gengar’s three immunities).

A Blade Trap to the very core, Starmie is an extremely good Pokémon. A solid offensive typing mixed with access to Rapid Spin let it support the team and damage opponents during the course of the match. The first thing that stands out in this set is Analytic. I got this idea from Team Oceania in which Analytic Starmie has been a very recently praised set. But Shellshocker! Starmie is far too fast to be able to use Analytic properly! That’s the best part: You don’t even need to be faster than your opponent to use it. When Starmie hits off an attack on a suspected switch it essentially gets a double Life Orb boost thanks to Analytic. Starmie’s main role is of course to spin, but unlike my previous spinner, Starmie can pose an offensive threat as well as being able to dent holes in Fighting-, Ground-, Rock- and Water- types due to its strong move pool. Starmie is a key stopping force in helping me combat Gyarados and Keldeo which are both otherwise threats to the team if left unhandled. Below is an example of how well Starmie can stop Keldeo in its tracks:

252 SpAtk Life Orb Analytic Starmie Psyshock vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 400-476 (123.45 - 146.91%) -- guaranteed OHKO.

Bear in mind that this calculation is only on the switch, but Starmie already has a guaranteed OHKO on Keldeo after Stealth Rocks.

I use Hydro Pump due to its sheer power and couple it with Psyshock and Thunderbolt for coverage. Psyshock stops many of the Fighting types in the tier and hits Terrakion on the physical side if it tries to have a high defence in the sandstorm. I wish I could fit Blizzard in, but sadly that would make me a lot weaker to either Keldeo, Gyarados or Stealth Rocks. The EVs are fairly straightforward and standard in conjunction with the nature.

Before I completely wrap up this RMT, I have a few thanks to say to people.

Crypto: This loser is responsible for helping this RMT by creating the opening art and helping me work on the team. Thank you so much, Crypto! You also helped me with the team and gave advice on what you thought. Perhaps one day you'll be a better Spy than me, buddy.

Goddess Briyella: I didn’t really meet Briyella until I had already started making the team and she helped me create the nicknames and is an awesome person all around. We share a love for Majora’s Mask that is almost unfathomable to the normal.

Superwii64cube: My team building buddy who is an absolute pro in both theory and at the actual game. The Unlucky One has been a good friend of mine who gave feedback to the team and has helped me to improve massively as a battler.

Aurora: Because Aurora is better than you at Pokémon. Deal with it.

edit: John: For his expertise in analysis writing, hue.

That’s it for now. If you liked the team feel free to leave a Luvdisc or simply comment with any ideas that you have. I hope that you can take away a new outlook on what offensive teams can look like from this RMT and perhaps be inspired to create a similar one or simply give this team a spin. While the team is really fun to use, it requires some knowledge of how to use the sets as well as being able to abuse the surprise factor properly. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

lab report ᐛ
Contributions and Corrections Work

Finished Analyses (13)
Finished Articles / Letters (1)
Current Analyses (2)
Current Articles / Letters (0)
  • n/a
Scrapped / Rejected Analyses (2)
Planned Articles / Letters (0)
  • n/a
Miscellaneous (1)

Last edited:
Hey ShellShocker. This is a pretty cool and solid hail team with a lot of unique sets and ideas; however, there are just a few threats to your team that I would like to help assist you in fixing. First of all, the biggest threat to your hail team, like most, is Volcarona. Volcarona can set up on Choice-locked Scizor and Abomasnow and literally 6-0 your team. You do not have any Pokemon to stop it. Garchomp probably can take a hit from a non-Life Orb'd Volcarona; however, it can't OHKO and Volcarona probably could dance in its face again anyways. Another big threat to your team is Scizor. Everyone by now is aware of Hidden Power Fire Abomasnow and it isn't the lure it used to be. Scizor can come in on a lot of Pokemon and wreck havoc with a Swords Dance or Band set. You lack a Pokemon that can take it on effectively with the removal of Chandelure. I guess you could tank a hit with Garchomp or revenge kill with Starmie, but both are key members of your team and neither enjoy a +2 Bullet Punch. Lastly, you have one major threat left and it's quite funny for a hail team: Ferrothorn. Ferrothorn walls both Starmie and Kingdra and can come in on Scizor with relative ease due to the lack of power. Like I said earlier, versus any decent player, Hidden Power Fire Abomasnow will not lure as well as it used to. Not being able to break Ferrothorn makes your rain balance / stall matchup rather bad and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't win against most Rain Stalls. A few minor threats include Keldeo. Yes, you do have Starmie; however, you are using Life Orb since you need the power to break Scizor and you lack survivability. I suppose this makes Stealth Rock more of a problem as well, but it's not as bad due to the fact only Abomasnow is weak to it.. Also, you're extremely reliant on Abomasnow to revenge kill Dragons. If you're against a Yache Chomp + another Dragon for example, you're going to be hard pressed breaking offensive teams with this kind of an offensive core. Dragon Dance Gyarados also can cause some major issues since it gets a free setup opportunity on much of your team like Volcarona.

Because of these problems, I have a few simple suggestions to help you improve your hail team drastically (I love hail fyi). First of all, I would definitely go with a Keldeo over Kingdra. Keldeo would help your team against most of your major threats drastically. Keldeo is a very effective Scizor check because it resists both U-turn and Bullet Punch which no Pokemon on your team currently can do. With a Choice Scarf equipped, Keldeo can effective outrun Volcarona which currently 6-0's your team with relative ease. Scarf Keldeo also gives you leeway against Dragon-types so you won't have to rely on Abomasnow so desperately. It breaks Ferrothorn which Kingdra had no chance of ever doing. With Hidden Power Electric, you can effectively revenge kill Gyarados who gives you a headache with your current lineup. I would try it out. Since your Abomasnow has Ice Shard, Hidden Power Ice isn't as necessary since Keldeo is only your back-up Dragon-type check. Because of this, Hidden Power Electric seems to be a viable options alongside Hydro Pump or Surf / Secret Sword / Icy Wind. With this change, having a Scarf Scizor seems redundant. Reverting back to the Standard Band set seems like it'd be the most helpful. Although you lose the ability to outspeed Lati@s, you can still Pursuit trap them and beat them with smart switching. If you find they are still troublesome, try out Haban Berry on Garchomp as well to nail them as they try to hit you with a Dragon-type STAB. I don't think Celebi is much of an issue since you have Gengar. Now that you have Keldeo, having Life Orb on Starmie isn't as needed. Leftovers will retain Starmie's health and it's not going to suicide in the Hail. I would try out Natural Cure against since Kingdra, the main status absorber, was removed. With Hidden Power Electric Keldeo, try out Blizzard instead of Thunder on Starmie to lure in Celebi and Lati@s for a future Keldeo sweep. It seems to be a pretty effective core! With these changes, I feel like your team will become much more solid and consistent and you can have a better chance of winning against any matchup.

Good luck.

Great team! Just a small nitpick but running 252spd on garchomp when is a waste because all it acomplishes is a speed tie with opposing garchomp. but no one in will send in a garchomp on another garchomp. therefore i suggest you run 204spd evs as it will allow you to outspeed neutral natured base 110's such as lati@s as well common threats such as terrakion as well as put additional investment into special attack or bulk

luvdisc'ed

Great team! Just a small nitpick but running 252spd on garchomp when is a waste because all it acomplishes is a speed tie with opposing garchomp. but no one in will send in a garchomp on another garchomp. therefore i suggest you run 204spd evs as it will allow you to outspeed neutral natured base 110's such as lati@s as well common threats such as terrakion as well as put additional investment into special attack or bulk

luvdisc'ed
I'm not a fan of having max speed just for speed ties myself, but you need atleast 248 Speed EVs to outspeed Landorus-I which does actually come in handy, 4 EVs in order to achieve a speed tie in a tight position is definitely worth it.
Your EV spread just seems stupid because no sane person runs neutral natured base 110s/108s anyway.

On topic: I really like the team, but because teams like these aren't my expertise at all, I wouldn't know how to improve it.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey ShellShocker! Awesome team! I love hail. I used it a decent amount this past winter, and I respect any player who tries to make it work, because it can be really hard to do, so kudos!

As Princess Bri said before me, your team gets 6-0'd by Volcarona. To fix this, you can take his suggestion and change Kingdra to Scarf Keldeo. It's true that Kingdra dominates rain teams once Ferrothorn is out of the way, but the problem is that, with rain up, your team has trouble taking out Ferrothorn, since Fire Blast is weakened, and Scizor hates being locked into Superpower. Keldeo provides another way for you to deal with Ferrothorn when it has been weakened by repeated switch-ins. To Hydro Pumps, Blizzards, Earthquakes, etc.

Also, and maybe this is just me, I feel like you should use Leftovers over Life Orb on Starmie. Using Life Orb on a Hail Starmie with no Natural Cure turns it into a very poor Rapid Spinner. Analytic also means that it's susceptible to Burn an Toxic damage as well, which means you could be taking 12% from Rocks, 10% from LO, 6% From Hail, and 12% from Burn all in one turn. That's a seriously high amount of damage. Giving it Leftovers at the very least cancels out your own passive damage from hail, makes it so you don't take 10% every time you attack, and lets Starmie switch in more times to Rapid Spin if necessary. You also have Analytic, which means you should have enough power on switches without LO anyway.

Other than that, I see no obvious flaws in the team. Awesome job, man! I hope I was able to help. Good luck with the team! Luvdisc'd :)

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Life Orb ---> Leftovers

Quick rate
recover on starmie for longetivity
Subsplit gengar hail and lo makes it
very effective
Swords dance on chpmp
gl

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
I love you more than ice cream.

This team is absolutely awesome and the theme surrounding it is a very creative approach. I love Zelda Majora's Mask so much, you have no idea. ^_^

I do strongly agree with Princess Bri about Rain stall being a siginificant issue for this team as well as Volcarona and Gyarados being able to setup on this team rather easily with devastating results. After reading the replies of Princess Bri and Halcyon, there is nothing new I can really add. They pretty much nailed everything I would have said.

I greatly appreciate you for appreciating my input with the names, to fit the Majora's Mask theme. :) I wish you continued good luck with this team. You're awesome.

lab report ᐛ
Hey guys, thank you for all the Luvdiscs, kind words and useful rates!

On the topic of Scarf Keldeo and the Volcarona weakness: I never usually encountered immense problems with Volcarona because with careful playing it's possible not to let it get a chance to turn up and I always prioritize Stealth Rock as soon as I see it or Dragonite. That's not to say that I don't have a weakness to it, however. I've done some testing with Scarf Keldeo and while I definitely miss Kingdra, I think the change is for the best. If anyone is interested, I'm using the standard Scarf set with Hydro Pump / Secret Sword / Surf / HP Ice over Kingdra. I'm also using Band Scizor whenever I use Keldeo to avoid redundancy with the double scarfer.

On the subject of Recover on Starmie: I feel that Starmie already has enough trouble with needing all the moves and doesn't really need to fit on Recover on. I dislike the defensive set as it slows down the pace of the team and a lot of the time I will only need to spin once and then keep pressure up if they still have their Stealth Rock setter.

As for Gengar using a SubSplit set: I quite like this idea overall. I feel that it compliments the use of Hail tremendously and is definitely something I enjoyed testing. I still believe that SubDisable has merit and I will occasionally switch between the two. A very nice suggestion, thank you.

Using Swords Dance on Garchomp is not something I feel comfortable with entirely. Fire Blast is one of Garchomp's best moves and is one of the fewer ways I can get past Pokemon like Skarmory. I'm also against using Stealth Rock with Swords Dance as it cuts down a move that I could otherwise use for coverage. I might continue testing this but I didn't really like it.

Using Leftovers over a Life Orb on Starmie: This is the change I've tested the least and I'm not really sure what to say on it. It's a decent suggestion but on the other hand Starmie isn't always relegated with the role of spinning or let alone spinning more than twice so his longevity isn't something I really keep highly unless it is necessary to stop a specific threat. I'll do more testing on this one and get back to you.

Thanks guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)