Cloning Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Open
= Open an ready to clone
Open = Open but cloning other peoples pokemon
Closed = Too busy to clone

Rules
1.) When cloning your pokemon I will clone them for myself, I may also redistribute all pokebank legendary clones.
2.) You can request items cloned
3.) If it is something have or don't want I will still clone it but there is a limit of how many I will do per person.
4.) Do not rush me, I do not have all the time in the world, when the shop is closed it's closed when Im not done the pokemon im not done the pokemon, cloning isnt the fastest thing the world.
5.) If Im asked to clone multiple pokemon i may as for a fee.
6.) All the pokemon must be competitively viable (flawless, unless they have HP in which they must have 30 ivs in the hp stats)

I do not charge for cloning pokemon other than getting a copy of the pokemon in return.

Wants:
Non Legendaries:
HP Fire Timid Eevee

Legendaries:

Calm Celebi (With Giga Drain would be nice but idk if thats available atm)
Calm Heatran with Stealth Rocks
Thank you :]

Last edited:
How long does it normally take you to clone per pokemon? I have a pokemon in mind that I'd like cloned, but I wanna get some battles done with it tomorrow.

In that case, I have a Shiny 6iv Protean Greninja I'd like cloned. I'd like 3 clones of it, but if you're not willing to do it, then let me know.
I just messaged songofskies about cloning her entei so I will clone her entei then get to work on your greninja.

I feel like it is alot to ask.. But I just got scammed out of 6 of my Pokemon. Most notably i just lost Pinsirite and Charizardite. If you have extras of either of these I would be so grateful.. Because I can't get new ones of those

I feel like it is alot to ask.. But I just got scammed out of 6 of my Pokemon. Most notably i just lost Pinsirite and Charizardite. If you have extras of either of these I would be so grateful.. Because I can't get new ones of those
I can clone you a Pinsirite for free and a Charizardite Y for free but i dont own a char x stone :\

:)

Sorry to hear about you getting scammed, I'll help in anyway i can ^.^

Hey Shayupi, got any time for cloning? I got a Shiny Adamant Entei with Extremespeed with good ivs I'm looking to get cloned.

Would you be interested in cloning my HP Fire Female Protean Froakie holding Leftovers and my HP Fire Female Chlorophyll Bulbasaur also holding Leftovers?

Would you be interested in cloning my HP Fire Female Protean Froakie holding Leftovers and my HP Fire Female Chlorophyll Bulbasaur also holding Leftovers?
Yes, I can do both :)

Hey Shayupi, got any time for cloning? I got a Shiny Adamant Entei with Extremespeed with good ivs I'm looking to get cloned.
I have a shiny extreme speed entei with perfect IVs, i can clone on for you after im done the froakie and bulbasaur without you needing to trade me one :)

Would you mind cloning my Xernas? But dont start yet. I'm waiting on someone to tell me if he will accept my offer

hey i somehow managed to breed a shiny flawless Totodile with all its egg moves, and I was curious if we could work out some clones of it. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Can you clone me a 6IV Shiny Timid Darkrai? Holding leftovers, also what do you let us hold for collateral, something of similar value :X? And can you clone more than 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)