Cloning Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was wondering if you could clone my shiny impish Chespin.
I'm not sure if I have anything good to offer for your services, although in the shiny department I have two Kalos-born pokes; Chespin(m), Pancham(f) along with some I caught in the friend safari; Ivysaur(m) and Braixen(m). All of which you can clone to your heart's content.
If it's not too much to ask, could you clone me an Aggronite if you have one, I'm planning to raise an Aggron with a Rest-talk Paraflinch set. (I know he's outperformed by Tyranitar but all my friends use MegaTtar for everything -_-). I can throw in an extra Masterball I found on the GTS too for your troubles.

Hi, I was wondering if you could clone my shiny impish Chespin.
I'm not sure if I have anything good to offer for your services, although in the shiny department I have two Kalos-born pokes; Chespin(m), Pancham(f) along with some I caught in the friend safari; Ivysaur(m) and Braixen(m). All of which you can clone to your heart's content.
If it's not too much to ask, could you clone me an Aggronite if you have one, I'm planning to raise an Aggron with a Rest-talk Paraflinch set. (I know he's outperformed by Tyranitar but all my friends use MegaTtar for everything -_-). I can throw in an extra Masterball I found on the GTS too for your troubles.
sure. I would like the shiny ivysaur. Are there any egg moves?

Just egg moves on the Chespin and Pancham. The Ivysaur was caught at lvl 30 and the Braixen at the same lvl but in an ugly ultra ball

I just need one clone of Chespin for me and the original, and you can make as many as you want, same goes with Ivysaur

Thank you so much! I'm glad you responded so quickly.
And now to rub it in my friend's face. :/
I'll let you know if I ever get anything good you might want.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Originally we allowed threads like this that ony provide a service during early XY since it was a pain to clone Pokemon and the service wasn't as easily available but now with the advent of powersaves which are basically AR 2.0s it has become widespread that threads composed solely for providing this one service are no longer needed as people can ask in the simple requests thread. Thanks for providing this service to other users and you're free to offer it in the simple requests thread should anyone require it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)