Cobalion (BW2 Revamp)【QC 3/3】【GP 2/2】

Thanks for your GP check. Here's what I found and like to question about:

Access to a variety of supportive movessuch as Thunder Wave, Stealth Rock, and Volt Switchwhich are extremely uncommon for a Fighting-type Pokemon, gives Cobalion a notable niche in OU.
Do I really have to put a space between them? On the last analyses I did, GP members told me there are no spaces.

these two are played play entirely differently to each other.
"entirely differently" sounds just wrong to me (however, english is still not my first language. If this is correct that way, I'll change it as soon as possible. For now, I stick wich "different".

Defensive Pokemon can all use the momentum advantage gained by Volt Switch extremely well; Cobalion follows suit on this rule.
I really don't know if that's a huge difference, but I personally think that sounds better.

It also catches the common Dragon-types that are running
Are you sure there is a "the" when speaking about multiple Pokemon?

<p>Bulky Latias is still one of Cobalion's best partners to form a defensive core with;
removed "still" on my own as it seemed inappropriate to me here.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Do I really have to put a space between them? On the last analyses I did, GP members told me there are no spaces.
No, no spaces before and after emdashes

"entirely differently" sounds just wrong to me (however, english is still not my first language. If this is correct that way, I'll change it as soon as possible. For now, I stick wich "different".
Yes, stick with different.

I really don't know if that's a huge difference, but I personally think that sounds better.
It's all good. Keep that.

Are you sure there is a "the" when speaking about multiple Pokemon?
Yes, it's correct.

Ok, thanks for the quick response ^.^
Added the "the", so everything should be fine.

I consider this done now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)