Collaboration Thread

Bumping for great justice! Here's my attempt at finishing NJ's archeops, pretty bleh compared to the other two but fuck it, I'm happy with it and the fact that it's done. In retrospect I probably shouldn't have stuck with the outlines on the main body in order to make the feathers look better/more realistic, but meh.

Volmise

.:The Firefly Light:.
is an Artist Alumnus
Paintseagull, I'll be taking a crack at that little conga line of Pokémon you've got going there. I may or may not go back over the lines with my own though, since the style might be cute with it. :3c

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
elcheeso: You know this already but I should reply in-thread: LOOKS GO GREAT! thanks for finishing it! I love the nice soft shading

Zracknel: Holy wow I love that! The stripey shading is so cool

Volmise: !! So bright and fun and happy~!

Thank you guys for not letting this thread completely die! I hope I can contribute sooon

I love this idea for a thread.

I love sentret's muk and it was fun to see that vector of it :D
Also Volmise that is adorable.

K gunna try reviving this with one of my vigoroth sketches since I haven't actually added any of my own shit to the thread yet! Hopefully someone wants to do something with it, the .psd has some really basic flats hidden on a different layer if you're interested.

psd
png (bigger than the preview here)

Welp here we are 1.5 years later with the ULTIMATE update. Bummer, paintseagull and I decided to take part in a round robin collaborative venture in #smeargle. The basic idea is that each of us would do a sketch, pass it on to the next person in the line who would do lineart, then the remaining person would do the colouring. End result is that we all contributed to make 3 different pics come together! Definitely an interesting and fun experience. Anyway, here are our results. Who did what will be listed above the pics.

Bummer -> elcheeso -> psg

elcheeso -> psg -> Bummer

psg -> Bummer -> elcheeso

No hide tags makes things a little annoying, but oh well. Some other people should try this stuff out, its fun!

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
munna party - not coloured.png

Can someone kindly finish it off?

Sometimes I draw too much lines, and end up not having patience to do the colouring :(

(The Munnas are eating Frillish dumplings, Jellicent Jelly, Duosion mochi and a Swablu ice cream *insert creepy smile here*)

Interesting Thread. I see it has been dead for a while but no matter. Does anyone want to help me colour this picture? The hydreigon is spitting *something* out of its three mouths. Can be Fire Blast/Dragon Pulse etc.etc. The glow from the attack should cover the uninked areas...IrisDrei (1).jpg

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
K gunna try reviving this with one of my vigoroth sketches since I haven't actually added any of my own shit to the thread yet! Hopefully someone wants to do something with it, the .psd has some really basic flats hidden on a different layer if you're interested.

psd
png (bigger than the preview here)
I know this is 3 years old but I really don't want this thread to die so:

Last edited:
Reactions: EV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)