Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Update 26-11-2014​

EV'd these and checked the exact IV's. :)

Adamant | Defiant | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 08 | 31 | 31
Braviary 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe
Brave Bird | Super Power | Shadow Claw | U-Turn

Quiet | Stance Change | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00
Aeglislash 252 Hp / 6 Atk / 252 Sp.Atk
King's Shield | Sacred Sword | Shadow Ball | Flash Cannon

UT Please. =) Oh I see, hmm non-shiny I guess? I might have to do that first then.
Got the UT version ready for you! And yeah I'd like them in a ball that matches the non-shiny version. Not sure what I actually want though, maybe a Snorunt or Bagon?
Let me know when you're able to do those dittos lol I'll be home about 5hours from now so any time after lol
Will be able to trade those today! You really need all those natures? :p

Buckert

Also updating my thread with this guy, was bored and found out I still didn't have a Mawile for a Mega set. Caught a random female, bred it with Mightyena, Flareon and Seviper to get the eggmoves.

Adamant | Intimidate (Huge Power) | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 02 | 31 | 31
Mawile Untouched
Poison Fang | Fire Fang | Thunder Fang | Ice Fang
Mega Mawile 248 Hp / 18 Atk / 244 Sp.Def
Swords Dance | Play Rough | Iron Head | Sucker Punch

I see, it's going to take some time as I usually only do shiny matches :P. Alright noted.
Cool, let me know when you're ready. :)

Last edited:
Wow Buckert, your thread has come a long way! Could you CMT for some things in my thread? I need a bunch of legends, so whatever you find in my thread that you're interested in, I'm sure I can find something to match in yours. I'd also consider taking a breeding project in exchange for some credits if you want to do it that way.

Edit: I just realized my thread isn't nearly up to date? Could you refer to my Google Sheet until I have time to write a script to parse all that into Smogon-pastable format? :)

Buckert

Wow Buckert, your thread has come a long way! Could you CMT for some things in my thread? I need a bunch of legends, so whatever you find in my thread that you're interested in, I'm sure I can find something to match in yours. I'd also consider taking a breeding project in exchange for some credits if you want to do it that way.

Edit: I just realized my thread isn't nearly up to date? Could you refer to my Google Sheet until I have time to write a script to parse all that into Smogon-pastable format? :)
Nice to see you here again dude. ^^ And yeah, I wasted a lost of hours to get this far, at least I can say I've collected 718 flawless, competitive usable Pokémon with my own OT/ID. :)

Which Pokémon are you interested in? I'm not sure what I want, will finally be able to buy ORAS in 2 days, so I guess I need some parents for those games, because of new Mega's. Could you breed some for me?

Nice to see you here again dude. ^^ And yeah, I wasted a lost of hours to get this far, at least I can say I've collected 718 flawless, competitive usable Pokémon with my own OT/ID. :)

Which Pokémon are you interested in? I'm not sure what I want, will finally be able to buy ORAS in 2 days, so I guess I need some parents for those games, because of new Mega's. Could you breed some for me?
Yea sure. I could probably whip up a flawless (Adamant or Jolly?) Weedle in no time, as I'm pretty sure I have a flawless Beedrill lying around somewhere. Not sure about Pidgey, but I'll see what I can do with that. Any egg moves you'll be wanting on them?

Buckert

Yea sure. I could probably whip up a flawless (Adamant or Jolly?) Weedle in no time, as I'm pretty sure I have a flawless Beedrill lying around somewhere. Not sure about Pidgey, but I'll see what I can do with that. Any egg moves you'll be wanting on them?
Just breed some Pokémon that get a Mega in ORAS, in a matching ball for the non-shiny form. :p I do have a Jolly Beedril and a Timid HP Ground Pidgeot, caught both on HGSS, years ago xD Never knew those would get popular haha.

Update 26-11-2014

EV'd these and checked the exact IV's. :)

Adamant | Defiant | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 08 | 31 | 31
Braviary 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe
Brave Bird | Super Power | Shadow Claw | U-Turn

Quiet | Stance Change | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00
Aeglislash 252 Hp / 6 Atk / 252 Sp.Atk
King's Shield | Sacred Sword | Shadow Ball | Flash Cannon

Got the UT version ready for you! And yeah I'd like them in a ball that matches the non-shiny version. Not sure what I actually want though, maybe a Snorunt or Bagon?

Will be able to trade those today! You really need all those natures? :p
Lol its for the IVs mostly

OH I meant that as any nature xD I caught my synchros that I need lol

First one is done!

Bold | Prankster
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Flatter
- Recover

I can give you either male or female, since I managed to get one of each. Here is the list of things I'm interested in from you. They are in order, but if something happens to be a lot more convenient for you to give me, that's fine.

1. Diancie
2. Shiny Jolly Rayquaza
3. Bold Zapdos
4. Modest Thundurus (Great Ball)
5. Timid Tornadus-T
6. Shaymin

Assume I'm interested in the EVed version when available. Thanks!

Last edited:

Buckert

First one is done!

Sableye

Bold | Prankster
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Flatter
- Recover

I can give you either male or female, since I managed to get one of each. Here is the list of things I'm interested in from you. They are in order, but if something happens to be a lot more convenient for you to give me, that's fine.

1. Diancie
2. Shiny Jolly Rayquaza
3. Bold Zapdos
4. Modest Thundurus (Great Ball)
5. Timid Tornadus-T
6. Shaymin

Assume I'm interested in the EVed version when available. Thanks!
Cool, I'll trade the Bold Zapdos for a female of your Sableye. :) Will be ready to trade in an hour, I guess.

Buckert

Double posting because I just bred something new I wanted to share with you guys! *Trev* was kind enough to capture a random Heal ball HA female, so I threw it in the daycare with my flawless Male with eggmoves and started breeding.. The one listed is Male, got 5IV Females too!

The females I have:
2x 31/xx/31/31/31/31
2x 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
1x 31/xx/xx/31/31/31

Modest | Adaptability | Male | Heal Ball
31 | XX | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Skrelp Untouched
Acid Armor | Haze | Venom Drench | Toxic Spikes

Last edited:

Buckert

Update 27-11-2014​

Only 1 day until I can finally get ORAS! xD Just EV training some mons in the meantime.

Calm | Natural Cure
31 | 10 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Celebi 248 Hp / 252 Sp.Def / 10 Spe
Thunder Wave | Giga Drain | U-Turn | Recover

Jolly | Reckless | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 00 | 31 | 31
Mienshao 252 Atk / 6 Sp.Def / 252 Spe
High Jump Kick | U-Turn | Knock Off | Aerial Ace

Modest | Adaptability | Male | Heal Ball
31 | 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Dragalge 204 Hp / 252 Sp.Atk / 54 Spe
Draco Meteor | Focus Blast | Hydro Pump | Sludge Bomb

[#013 - #014 - #015]

Jolly | Shield Dust / Swarm | Male
Weedle Untouched

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anything I can do for this? can offer a swarm ball female parent weedle? 5iv
pretty much willing to do anything for it

Buckert

[#013 - #014 - #015]

Jolly | Shield Dust / Swarm | Male
Weedle Untouched

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything I can do for this? can offer a swarm ball female parent weedle? 5iv
pretty much willing to do anything for it
I don't really need anything right now, sorry.

Finally got ORAS eh? Which version did you get: Ruby, Sapphire, or both?
I bought both. xD Even got the collectors edition Alpha Sapphire, pretty nice. Haven't touched AS yet, currently walking through the entire story in OR, don't really feel like rushing it since this game is awesome. But I've heard pretty epic stuff is going to happen, so expect that to happen in my thread as well.

I bought both. xD Even got the collectors edition Alpha Sapphire, pretty nice. Haven't touched AS yet, currently walking through the entire story in OR, don't really feel like rushing it since this game is awesome. But I've heard pretty epic stuff is going to happen, so expect that to happen in my thread as well.
Oh tell me about it. I got Omega Ruby and I already finished the entire story. Was doing a catching spree of some of the legendaries, but I decided to leave the small ones alone for VGC 2015. Still, I say you're going to be pretty busy for a while. XD

If you ever have time, Im in dire need of a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Ditto. Dont bother if you are busy but I could really use one if you have a spare minute or two :3

Buckert

Update 28-11-2014​

First part of the ORAS epicness is ready! Just got to the point where I received the Swampert Mega Stone, so adding this to my thread:

Adamant | Swift Swim | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Mega Swampert 172 Hp / 252 Atk / 86 Spe
Earthquake | Stone Edge | Waterfall | Ice Punch

Careful | Swift Swim | Male
Mega Swampert 252 Hp / 42 Def / 216 Sp.Def
Curse | Earthquake | Waterfall | Ice Punch

If you ever have time, Im in dire need of a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Ditto. Dont bother if you are busy but I could really use one if you have a spare minute or two :3
Hm yeah I could, just post on my wall when you are online. :)

Have fun in ORAS :)

If you have extra time or any extra copies let me know if I can do any projects for you on AS for this :)

Jolly | Own Tempo | Male
Smeargle 6 Hp / 164 Def / 84 Sp.Def / 252 Spe
Spore | Mean Look | Swords Dance | False Swipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)