Collectors Paradise™

That's no problem mate. I only care for those 3 stats since I need all my wants for breeding projects. Anyway, you could always use the Power Item that passes the Sp.Atk and use that on my Jolly Ditto.
I've actually been using the Ditto in the hopes that I could get as low of a Special Attack as possible. Your Ditto has 01 in Special Attack, which is why the Absol is also getting 01.

Awesome. I was sleeping when you posted on my wall. I will be available to trade around 23:00 GMT+1. Does that work for you?

That's no problem mate. I only care for those 3 stats since I need all my wants for breeding projects. Anyway, you could always use the Power Item that passes the Sp.Atk and use that on my Jolly Ditto. (Did I gave you that Ditto?)

Well yeah 3 would be nice, resetting those Pokémon costed a lot of time, and the imperfect females I'm asking for will be released once I used them in my own projects haha. Does that sound unreasonable? Anyway, there's nothing I can use besides those wants. :(

Ok, I'll let my friend know so he can get started.

Well yeah 3 would be nice, resetting those Pokémon costed a lot of time, and the imperfect females I'm asking for will be released once I used them in my own projects haha. Does that sound unreasonable? Anyway, there's nothing I can use besides those wants. :(

Can you let me know what is still up for grabs in your wants list? I will be catching/breeding your wants list shortly!

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Ok, I'll take the castform, relicanth and clampearl and may take more later because I really want the other two I listed as well!
That's fine. Please make sure you just focus on the IVs that I request. :p And just take your time, I'm not in a rush. I still have to trade with BlazingBarrager and Namikaze as well, and then there's the RNG abuse in gen 4 and 5, EV training in 6th, etc.. xD

Buckert

Update 12-03-2016

Just going to add this one Pokémon for now. Pretty happy with the result I must say. Currently working on a Shiny Bronzor in White2, but the Timer0 is really hating me, so I might just quit that and start RNG abusing a new HGSS game. In the mean time, I'll wait for my pending trades, distribute some Dittos and EV train some stuff. More soon!

Sassy | Levitate
31 | 31 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 00
Bronzor Untouched

No worries man, I'll get what you want. I'm definitely not a noob to any of this, I just took a hiatus is all.
I know mate, I remember getting Pokémon from you because I didn't have anything to start with here, which was like 5 years ago. Anyway, just let me know when you have them. :)

Last edited:
Nice! I'm here for a while I guess, currently waiting for someone to hatch my egg. When that's done, I'll grab a copy of my Kyogre from the bank and message you when I can trade. :)
Awesome, but I only have the Clamoerl ready as I need the Jolly ditto to do Absol first (I am not sure if Ragnar is still trying that or not). If he is, I'll switch to another mon. I can wait until I have two Pokemon ready before I get the Kyogre.

Buckert

Awesome, but I only have the Clamoerl ready as I need the Jolly ditto to do Absol first (I am not sure if Ragnar is still trying that or not). If he is, I'll switch to another mon. I can wait until I have two Pokemon ready before I get the Kyogre.
No problem. I'll trade my Kyogre for the Clamperl now, need to switch to my AS to trade you the Ditto. Please upload a Wurmple to GTS and post on my profile. Check post 22 in this thread for that. :)

reklaw_vahn I misread your post, but I already got the Clamperl taken care of. Could you pick one of the others? :)

Hey Buckert, I have the absol ready. Luxury ball, 31/31/x/0/31/31, female, jolly, pressure, sucker punch and play rough.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings Mr. Buckert,

I just wanted to let you know that I can breed the following Pokémon for you: HA Lillipup, Luxury Ball, Adamant, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Pursuit.

I'd be interested in the following Ditto for my collection: Impish 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31Ditto

I'll let you know once it's ready.

Last edited:
And I freaken finally finished your Chimecho want. XD Female Calm nature in a Dive Ball with 31/00/31/31/31/31 IVs. Would have gone and bred its baby version, but that was something I didn't want to spend even more time doing. :b

Buckert

Hey Buckert, I have the absol ready. Luxury ball, 31/31/x/0/31/31, female, jolly, pressure, sucker punch and play rough.
Awesome! I will be available in about 8 hours or so, does that work for you?
Yo Mr. Buckert,

I just wanted to let you know that I can breed the following Pokémon for you: HA Lillipup, Luxury Ball, Adamant, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Pursuit.

I'd be interested in the following Ditto for my collection: Impish 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31Ditto

I'll let you know once it's ready.

Best greetings.
Sure thing dude! Let me know when you're done. :)
And I freaken finally finished your Chimecho want. XD Female Calm nature in a Dive Ball with 31/00/31/31/31/31 IVs. Would have gone and bred its baby version, but that was something I didn't want to spend even more time doing. :b
Awesome! Just like I said above I can trade in like 8 hours. :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good news Mr.Buckert, I'm glad to inform you that your HA Lillipup, Luxury Ball, Adamant, Female is ready.
I decided to breed for a 31/31/31/00/31/31 with both Pursuit and After You as Egg Moves.

Feel free to send me a message in our conversation whenever you got time and I'll hop online.

Last edited:

Buckert

Good news Mr Buckert, I'm glad to inform you that your HA Lillipup, Luxury Ball, Adamant, Female is ready.
I decided to breed for a 31/31/31/00/31/31 with both Pursuit and After You as Egg Moves.

Feel free to send me a message in our conversation whenever you got time and I'll hop online.

Best greetings.
That's really great my friend! I might be able to trade in an hour or so, just found out I have some free time hehe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)