Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'll get to work after this trade (if the dude would just accept lol

Edit [USER=54673]Buckert[/USER] lol any chance you have a brave sync? Otherwise I gotta catch one first :p

Editedit: LOL NO WAY
FIRST SYNC RALTS I FOUND.
:) fate is with us in breeding ferro lol

EDITEDITEDIT: Lol crap can't catch in oras ....
Anything else you're into? XD
Meh xD

Eh, what about this?

HA Venonat in Heal Ball. Timid nature, Agility, Baton Pass, Rage Powder, Toxic Spikes, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 female

HA Venomoth can be caught on Mirage Islands using DexNav. :p Should keep you busy for a while I guess. xD

Meh xD

Eh, what about this?

HA Venonat in Heal Ball. Timid nature, Agility, Baton Pass, Rage Powder, Toxic Spikes, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 female

HA Venomoth can be caught on Mirage Islands using DexNav. :p Should keep you busy for a while I guess. xD
Oooh that sounds fun!

All I have ATM is mountain w/ donphan and bitchetune so I suppose I'll have to wait on Nat :P

Last edited:

Buckert

Update 16-12-2014​

Added this Smeargle to my list, it's designed to check Giratina's HP and Speed. I also added notes which say for which Pokémon they can be used.

Sassy | Technician | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 00
Speedy 136 Hp Level 78
Spore | Soak | Recover | Final Gambit
Giratina

Hello! I'm very interested in your Mew (either the modest or timid untouched ones - but I do prefer the modest!). I still have a very small trade thread, but is there anyway you could take a look at it and tell me if there's anything that would be interesting for you in exchange for it, please?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-great-library-trade-thread.3524149/
I'm sorry but I haven't seen anything I want.

hey buckert

Adamant | Chlorophyll
31 | 31 | 30 | 19 | 30 | 31
Seedot Untouched
Shiftry 6 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Swords Dance | Seed Bomb | Sucker Punch | Low Kick

if this is still in a fourth gen cartridge, would it be possible to also teach it defog? id do anything for it, would be perfect for RU cartridge battles (or if it also coes in lonely/naughty itd be even better)

Buckert

hey buckert

Adamant | Chlorophyll
31 | 31 | 30 | 19 | 30 | 31
Seedot Untouched
Shiftry 6 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Swords Dance | Seed Bomb | Sucker Punch | Low Kick

if this is still in a fourth gen cartridge, would it be possible to also teach it defog? id do anything for it, would be perfect for RU cartridge battles (or if it also coes in lonely/naughty itd be even better)
I have to check my HG, but I'm not sure..

Kinda bored and looking for a BP, Anything I could do for you?

P.S:Belated Happy Birthday, sorry I couldn't do it on time, my little sister's is on the same day :D

Hello, Buckert! I would like to request for your soft resetting Pokemon, I read your guide and I'm eager to give it a shot!
May I request for all of your 5 resetting Pokemon?

Just the Machop is fine then. Let me know when you're done.

What do you need? And no I'm not going to capture such Latios haha. Don't really have time to RNG abuse another TID/SID combo.
hi i got the machop you want! when can we trade?
oh and can i get the smeargle uses to capture giratina? i'll try and get the ferroseed for you.

Last edited:
Hey Buckert, could you CMT for this?

Jolly | Reckless
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Remy Untouched Level 43
Tackle | Growl | Final Gambit | Fly @ Heart Scale

Buckert

Kinda bored and looking for a BP, Anything I could do for you?

P.S:Belated Happy Birthday, sorry I couldn't do it on time, my little sister's is on the same day :D
Thanks dude. :D

Hello, Buckert! I would like to request for your soft resetting Pokemon, I read your guide and I'm eager to give it a shot!
May I request for all of your 5 resetting Pokemon?
Could you breed me 1 or 2 Pokémon for it?

hi i got the machop you want! when can we trade?
oh and can i get the smeargle uses to capture giratina? i'll try and get the ferroseed for you.
I'm here all day probably, so let me know when you're online.

Hey Buckert, could you CMT for this?

Jolly | Reckless
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Remy Untouched Level 43
Tackle | Growl | Final Gambit | Fly @ Heart Scale
Could you trade me a copy of that Eevee? :)

Thanks dude. :D

Could you breed me 1 or 2 Pokémon for it?

I'm here all day probably, so let me know when you're online.

Could you trade me a copy of that Eevee? :)
we can do it now, my fc: 2638-0643-1112, ign: enzon
btw a question, do we need the 2nd smeargle to SR the giratina or i could substitute another pokemon that knows spore for the 2nd smeargle.

The pokemon for Soft Resetting aren't free anymore? D: Well then CMT for the Natu and Final Gambit Smeargle please

Buckert

Update 17-12-2014

So I got this really nice Chansey from Diabolico and I decided I want to breed a Happiny with it. Too bad it didn't get Seismic Toss, so I bred another Chansey myself as well.

Bold | Natural Cure
31 | 22 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31
Happiny Untouched
Aromatherapy | Heal Bell | Counter

Bold | Natural Cure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Chansey Untouched
Aromatherapy | Heal Bell | Counter | Seismic Toss

we can do it now, my fc: 2638-0643-1112, ign: enzon
btw a question, do we need the 2nd smeargle to SR the giratina or i could substitute another pokemon that knows spore for the 2nd smeargle.
Thanks for the Machop, good luck resetting for Lati@s! I asked Arhan to breed me that Ferroseed, haven't got a reply yet. But yeah you could also try to find something else to Spore Giratina with.

The pokemon for Soft Resetting aren't free anymore? D: Well then CMT for the Natu and Final Gambit Smeargle please
Nope, I had 5 mons and I thought that would be a bit too much for the distributors. But fear not! These are very easy to obtain from me. Will check your thread in a second.

Edit: You happen to have some spitbacks of those 2 Shellos you got in your thread? No need to breed me something, if you have some spare parents that'd be great.

Update 17-12-2014

So I got this really nice Chansey from Diabolico and I decided I want to breed a Happiny with it. Too bad it didn't get Seismic Toss, so I bred another Chansey myself as well.

Bold | Natural Cure
31 | 22 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31
Happiny Untouched
Aromatherapy | Heal Bell | Counter

Bold | Natural Cure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Chansey Untouched
Aromatherapy | Heal Bell | Counter | Seismic Toss

Thanks for the Machop, good luck resetting for Lati@s! I asked Arhan to breed me that Ferroseed, haven't got a reply yet. But yeah you could also try to find something else to Spore Giratina with.

Nope, I had 5 mons and I thought that would be a bit too much for the distributors. But fear not! These are very easy to obtain from me. Will check your thread in a second.

Edit: You happen to have some spitbacks of those 2 Shellos you got in your thread? No need to breed me something, if you have some spare parents that'd be great.
i can do the ferroseed for you if you like?

As I said, Arhan got this covered for me.

Could you get me a female Chatot in Moon Ball with Boom Burst and Air Slash? At least 31/xx/31/xx/xx/31, 31/xx/31/30/30/31 would be perfect. I'll trade all 5 Pokémon you're asking for.
I'm sorry, I'm not able to breed HP spreads ;;; (frankly I'm not sure how to do it, I've seen people requesting Dittos and all but I've never tried)
Secondly, I do not have a Moon Ball Chatot. Sorry perhaps I'll have to pass this time!

Buckert

I'm sorry, I'm not able to breed HP spreads ;;; (frankly I'm not sure how to do it, I've seen people requesting Dittos and all but I've never tried)
Secondly, I do not have a Moon Ball Chatot. Sorry perhaps I'll have to pass this time!
Meh, we can figure something out! What about Dive Ball HA Nidoran-F? No eggmoves, Bold nature, 3/4 IV would be good.

Meh, we can figure something out! What about Dive Ball HA Nidoran-F? No eggmoves, Bold nature, 3/4 IV would be good.
Ahh ok thank you ; v ; ) Nidoran-F, I can do that with EMs (and with more IVs if you'd like)? I only use a 6IV Ditto for breeding you see.

Buckert

Ahh ok thank you ; v ; ) Nidoran-F, I can do that with EMs (and with more IVs if you'd like)? I only use a 6IV Ditto for breeding you see.
I wasn't sure what you could and couldn't do, but yeah with eggmoves and more IV's is a nice bonus, as long as it's in a Dive Ball with HA. :) Let me know when you got it, I'll have copies ready for you.

Ahh, for breeding, I can only breed on IVs/abilities/ball/EMs. But HP spreads is still lost to me, one day I'll pick it up :>
Okay, I'll reply once I manage to grab one with HA since I need to weed her out from a horde. What EMs are you thinking of?

Buckert

Ahh, for breeding, I can only breed on IVs/abilities/ball/EMs. But HP spreads is still lost to me, one day I'll pick it up :>
Okay, I'll reply once I manage to grab one with HA since I need to weed her out from a horde. What EMs are you thinking of?
Both Nidoking and Nidoqueen don't really need eggmoves for competitive use, so just do whatever you want. :p I'll be here all day probably, let me know when you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)