Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Cofagrigus is ready.
Was just wondering though, is the Calm Empoleon you have from gen 4 still in gen 4? Or does it by any chance have Defog?
I know I already asked for Glalie and you probably already got it cloned, but I'm having trouble finding a good Defog Penguin.

Second, CMT or BP for your amazing SR'd Cress? I don't really mind which one, they're both awesome.
I'm not sure if it still is, will check that tomorrow for you. Will also check your thread tomorrow, you do know the one I posted on this page (31.00.30.30.30.00) can't be from ORAS, right? :p

I'm not sure if it still is, will check that tomorrow for you. Will also check your thread tomorrow, you do know the one I posted on this page (31.00.30.30.30.00) can't be from ORAS, right? :p
Ah true, idk why I didn't catch that, in that case, I'll take the other one :P

I am also desirous of one of your Smeargles, though I can't seem to load the first page in this thread to see if I have anything you want - seriously, it kills Chromium and Firefox every time I try to go there.

I can't do much to spread it aside from breeding - no cloning - but hey, I don't mind breeding a box or two and sending the Sassy 0 Spe ones out into the world.

^ Just lurking but I have to agree. Sometimes the first post just completely dies due to all the loading needed to be done...You have an amazing collection though.

Buckert

Ditto Giveaway is open again! Make sure to read the rules!

Okay, so it's a deal? If I can't breed one for myself 2 days from now, I'll just get one from you. It'll be interesting to see what happens first, thats for sure.

Either way, I'll have like 2 boxfuls of Smeargles to Wonder Trade when this is over. :P
So I'm finally at home again, let me know when you're ready to receive the Pokémon.

Ah true, idk why I didn't catch that, in that case, I'll take the other one :P
Sorry dude but I haven't seen anything for the Cresselia. :( And I'm not sure what I want as a BP either. xD Got too much stuff haha. I might want to replace all my old non-shiny Pokémon this year so who knows. :)

I am also desirous of one of your Smeargles, though I can't seem to load the first page in this thread to see if I have anything you want - seriously, it kills Chromium and Firefox every time I try to go there.

I can't do much to spread it aside from breeding - no cloning - but hey, I don't mind breeding a box or two and sending the Sassy 0 Spe ones out into the world.
Haha, sorry but I can't help that xD I already added hide tags lol. Well let me know when you see me online, I'll trade them to you for free.

^ Just lurking but I have to agree. Sometimes the first post just completely dies due to all the loading needed to be done...You have an amazing collection though.
Haha thanks. ^^ I've been RNG abusing and breeding stuff for more than 4 years now. :)

Hi Buckert, I'm breeding Gible at the moment and thought I could also do a bit extra and breed the Naughty one on your Wants list. What would you be willing to offer from this thread?

Buckert

Update 02-01-2015

OK, I lied, another small update. :)

Jolly | Multitype
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Arceus 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe
Swords Dance | Earthquake | Extreme Speed | Shadow Claw

Hi Buckert, I'm breeding Gible at the moment and thought I could also do a bit extra and breed the Naughty one on your Wants list. What would you be willing to offer from this thread?
I already got someone who finished Gible for me already. :) Thanks for the offer though.

Last edited:
Just tell me when you can pick up your Ferroseed and Chatot and give me the ditto for Smeargle.I am quite project free right now, so I will do you 4 projects you want(pick from this nice list of rare stuff)for any surprise presents you might give me.

Bank Ball HA Pokemon

• Dive Ball: Omanyte, Cranidos, Anorith, Aerodactyl, Lileep, Tirtouga, Burmy and Blue Basculin.

• Heal Ball: Lileep, Omanyte, Cranidos, Karrablast, Aerodactyl and Sentret

• Nest Ball: Lileep and Kabuto

• Net Ball: Blue Basculin, Anorith, Cranidos and Tirtouga

• Great Ball: Cranidos, Anorith and Karrablast

• Ultra Ball: Shieldon

• Repeat Ball: Darumaka

• Timer Ball: Anorith, Cranidos, Aerodactyl, Shelmet and Karrablast

• Premier Ball: Anorith, Aerodactyl, Shelmet, Karrablast, Sentret, Kabuto and Darumaka

• Dusk Ball: Anorith, Aerodactyl, Tirtouga and Shelmet

• Quick Ball: Aerodactyl, Anorith, Omanyte, Burmy and Shieldon.
Horde HA Pokemon

• Dive Ball: Hoppip, Wingull and Nidoran

• Nest Ball: Hoppip, Minun and Wingull

• Heal Ball: Miltank

• Repeat Ball: Plusle

• Quick Ball: Minun

• Premier Ball: Aron and Plusle
Colosseum Starters

• Cyndaquil: Dive, Great, Timer, Repeat, Nest, Ultra and Premier

• Totodile: Dive, Great, Net, Nest and Premier

• Chikorita: Dive, Nest, Repeat, Ultra and Premier
Dex Nav Pokemon

• Dive Ball: Mantine, Carvanha, Feebas, Frillish, chinchou, clamperl and Wailmer.

• Premier Ball: Feebas, Meowth, Buneary, Glameow, Relicanth, Boufallant and Skitty.

• Dusk Ball: Carvanha

• Net Ball: Goldeen

• Quick Ball: Carvanha

• Heal Ball: Carvanha and Alomomola

• Repeat Ball: Goldeen

Last edited:

Buckert

Just tell me when you can pick up your Ferroseed and Chatot and give me the ditto for Smeargle.I am quite project free right now, so I will do you 4 projects you want(pick from this nice list of rare stuff)for any surprise presents you might give me.

Bank Ball HA Pokemon

• Dive Ball: Omanyte, Cranidos, Anorith, Aerodactyl, Lileep, Tirtouga, Burmy and Blue Basculin.

• Heal Ball: Lileep, Omanyte, Cranidos, Karrablast, Aerodactyl and Sentret

• Nest Ball: Lileep and Kabuto

• Net Ball: Blue Basculin, Anorith, Cranidos and Tirtouga

• Great Ball: Cranidos, Anorith and Karrablast

• Ultra Ball: Shieldon

• Repeat Ball: Darumaka

• Timer Ball: Anorith, Cranidos, Aerodactyl, Shelmet and Karrablast

• Premier Ball: Anorith, Aerodactyl, Shelmet, Karrablast, Sentret, Kabuto and Darumaka

• Dusk Ball: Anorith, Aerodactyl, Tirtouga and Shelmet

• Quick Ball: Aerodactyl, Anorith, Omanyte, Burmy and Shieldon.
Horde HA Pokemon

• Dive Ball: Hoppip, Wingull and Nidoran

• Nest Ball: Hoppip, Minun and Wingull

• Heal Ball: Miltank

• Repeat Ball: Plusle

• Quick Ball: Minun

• Premier Ball: Aron and Plusle
Colosseum Starters

• Cyndaquil: Dive, Great, Timer, Repeat, Nest, Ultra and Premier

• Totodile: Dive, Great, Net, Nest and Premier

• Chikorita: Dive, Nest, Repeat, Ultra and Premier
Dex Nav Pokemon

• Dive Ball: Mantine, Carvanha, Feebas, Frillish, chinchou, clamperl and Wailmer.

• Premier Ball: Feebas, Meowth, Buneary, Glameow, Relicanth, Boufallant and Skitty.

• Dusk Ball: Carvanha

• Net Ball: Goldeen

• Quick Ball: Carvanha

• Heal Ball: Carvanha and Alomomola

• Repeat Ball: Goldeen
I can trade now if you want. :) Can I do one other request in stead of picking 4 of that list?

Buckert

I can do any 4, those were just suggestions of my best selling breeds.I can trade in 20-25 mins.
I can't think of 4 as I really got too many Pokémon xD The only thing I can think of now is this:
- Aerodactyl, Jolly, Luxury Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Pursuit, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Wide Guard

I can't think of 4 as I really got too many Pokémon xD The only thing I can think of now is this:
- Aerodactyl, Jolly, Luxury Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Pursuit, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Wide Guard
How about I make them all surprise projects?(They will be bred for 4 EMs, last 3 IVs taken care of, female and special attack 0 for physical attackers).

Buckert

Another update;

Sassy | Levitate
31 | 00 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 00
Cresselia 252 Hp / 12 Def / 228 Sp.Atk / 18 Sp.Def
Trick Room | Moon Blast | Ice Beam | Hidden Power Fighting

How about I make them all surprise projects?(They will be bred for 4 EMs, last 3 IVs taken care of, female and special attack 0 for physical attackers).
Meh I don't really need random parents, sorry.

Another update;

Sassy | Levitate
31 | 00 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 00
Cresselia 252 Hp / 12 Def / 228 Sp.Atk / 18 Sp.Def
Trick Room | Moon Blast | Ice Beam | Hidden Power Fighting

Meh I don't really need random parents, sorry.
Well, then I'll just close the breeding section, do my current orders and get into a shiny breeding Rampage.

Ditto Giveaway is open again! Make sure to read the rules!

So I'm finally at home again, let me know when you're ready to receive the Pokémon.

Sorry dude but I haven't seen anything for the Cresselia. :( And I'm not sure what I want as a BP either. xD Got too much stuff haha. I might want to replace all my old non-shiny Pokémon this year so who knows. :)

Haha, sorry but I can't help that xD I already added hide tags lol. Well let me know when you see me online, I'll trade them to you for free.

Haha thanks. ^^ I've been RNG abusing and breeding stuff for more than 4 years now. :)
Alright, just lemme know when you can trade for Yamask then :]

EDIT: Thanks for the trade :]

Last edited:

Buckert

Yeah, I'm ready to begin now. My game is still being uncooperative.
What would you like in return?
Could you breed one of my wants? I'll trade these Pokémon to you first so you can start resetting, just breed something when you have time.

Could you breed one of my wants? I'll trade these Pokémon to you first so you can start resetting, just breed something when you have time.
Yeah, just name it, and I'll see if I have the necessary Pokemon to pull off your request.

If you want to trade me first, then I'm okay with that. My FC is 1521-2660-3285.

Edit: I've looked at your want list. I believe that I should be able to do your Clefairy in an estimated 4-5 days, but I have no way to get it to be a Love Ball, so I don't even know if you want me to bother. Too bad too, since I already have one with Aromatherapy, and I think I might've even bred in Wish, which would makes things take even less time.

I should be able to hypothetically do Jigglypuff in a Heal Ball, but given that it has never really mattered to me, and thus I have no experience with having a hatchling in a given ball, it might actually be beyond my skill. I believe that the female is the one that passes on the ball, though I don't know if this will work if I use a Ditto, which I usually use when passing on the IVs.

If things go according to plan, I estimate that I should have everything else done in about 4 days; less if I get lucky.

Last edited:

Buckert

Yeah, just name it, and I'll see if I have the necessary Pokemon to pull off your request.

If you want to trade me first, then I'm okay with that. My FC is 1521-2660-3285.

Edit: I've looked at your want list. I believe that I should be able to do your Clefairy in an estimated 4-5 days, but I have no way to get it to be a Love Ball, so I don't even know if you want me to bother. Too bad too, since I already have one with Aromatherapy, and I think I might've even bred in Wish, which would makes things take even less time.

I should be able to hypothetically do Jigglypuff in a Heal Ball, but given that it has never really mattered to me, and thus I have no experience with having a hatchling in a given ball, it might actually be beyond my skill. I believe that the female is the one that passes on the ball, though I don't know if this will work if I use a Ditto, which I usually use when passing on the IVs.

If things go according to plan, I estimate that I should have everything else done in about 4 days; less if I get lucky.
Yes, the female Pokémon will pass the Pokéball. You can't do any of the others? Anyway, just see what you want/can do. I'm online now.

- Charmander, Jolly, Dive Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Belly Drum
- Spearow, HA, Jolly, Luxury Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Feather Dance, Steel Wing, Whirlwind
- Sandshrew, HA, Impish, Ultra Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Counter, Metal Claw, Night Slash, Rapid Spin
- Clefairy, Calm, Love Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Aromatherapy, Wish, Fake Tears
- Jigglypuff, Bold, Heal Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Fake Tears, Wish, Heal Pulse
- Mankey, HA, Jolly, Luxury Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Night Slash, Counter, Encore, Revenge
- Ponyta, Jolly, Fast Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Hypnosis, Morning Sun, Double-Edge
- Doduo, Jolly, Level Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Brave Bird

I've already tried breeding in 0 IVs. It is not fun, and the results are often inconsistent and difficult to control.

Clefairy will definitely be the fastest, since I already have one with Wish and Aromatherapy in her moveset, though there is no way for me to get one in a Love Ball.

I think that Jigglypuff should again be possible, even with the Heal Ball, though I don't know for certain, so I give no guarantee.

If you want me to get started on that, then just tell me. The first step will be finding a female Jigglypuff, and catching that in a Heal Ball.

Buckert

I've already tried breeding in 0 IVs. It is not fun, and the results are often inconsistent and difficult to control.

Clefairy will definitely be the fastest, since I already have one with Wish and Aromatherapy in her moveset, though there is no way for me to get one in a Love Ball.

I think that Jigglypuff should again be possible, even with the Heal Ball, though I don't know for certain, so I give no guarantee.

If you want me to get started on that, then just tell me. The first step will be finding a female Jigglypuff, and catching that in a Heal Ball.
I don't have any use in Pokémon which aren't exactly like the ones I have listed on my wants list. If you can't do any of those, fine, just get online and collect the Pokémon....

I'll take that as a "yes, please see if you cannot do Clefairy or Jigglypuff to my specifications". I'm going with Jigglypuff, because I should be able to do it.

Buckert

I'll take that as a "yes, please see if you cannot do Clefairy or Jigglypuff to my specifications". I'm going with Jigglypuff, because I should be able to do it.
Yes, please do the Jigglypuff. Are you able to collect the IV checking Pokémon now?

If you're asking me if I have access to the IV checker, then yes.
If your asking me which IV checkers I've completed so far, then so far, I've completed one of the Staraptors, which wasn't a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)