Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
If you're asking me if I have access to the IV checker, then yes.
If your asking me which IV checkers I've completed so far, then so far, I've completed one of the Staraptors, which wasn't a problem.
I think you don't understand me. You want my IV checking Pokémon: Smeargle, Staraptor, etc. I want to trade those Pokémon to you now, which I said about 4 times already I guess. I asked you a few times to get online.

Edit: Well I'll give up, waiting for waaay too long now. Post on my profile when you're able to receive the IV checking Pokémon which you are asking for.

Last edited:

Buckert

Added more wants!
- Chespin, HA, Impish, Nest Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Quick Guard, Spikes, Synthesis
- Fennekin, Timid, Heal Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Magic Coat, Wish
- Froakie, HA, Naive, Luxury Ball, Female, x/x/x/30/31/30, Toxic Spikes
- Pancham, Adamant, Luxury Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Foul Play, Me First, Quick Guard, Storm Throw
- Honedge, Sassy, Timer Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/00, Shadow Sneak, Wide Guard
- Inkay, Careful, Nest Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Destiny Bond, Power Split, Camouflage
- Binacle, Adamant, Dive Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31
- Skrelp, HA, Quiet, Dive Ball, Female, x/x/x/30/31/00, Acid Armor, Haze, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench
- Clauncher, Modest, Timer Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31
- Goomy, Modest, Ultra Ball, Female, x/x/x/31/31/31, Acid Armor, Curse, Endure
- Phantump, HA, Careful, Premier Ball, x/x/x/00/31/31, Imprison, Venom Drench
- Bergmite, HA, Careful, Quick Ball, x/x/x/00/31/31
- Noibat, Timid, Dusk Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31, Switcheroo, Tailwind

Are any of your landorus KB?
Nope, all are RNG abused on generation 5. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Buckert :)

I'm interested in this Kyogre, I can breed you multiple things from your wants for it. Let me know how many it would take if you're interested in this offer, thanks.
Modest | Drizzle (Primordial Sea) | Dive Ball
31 | 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Kyogre Untouched

Buckert

Hi Buckert :)

I'm interested in this Kyogre, I can breed you multiple things from your wants for it. Let me know how many it would take if you're interested in this offer, thanks.
Modest | Drizzle (Primordial Sea) | Dive Ball
31 | 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Kyogre Untouched
It's up to you how many you want to breed. Pokémon are just bit and bytes and one isn't worth more than the other, but yeah I'm only asking for half perfect Pokémon which I'll release anyway, so would be nice if you did more than 1. I'm fine with 1 but I'm fine with 5 as well.

I am also interested in your Kyogre too, just tell me which projects + the 2 I mentioned in the VM you want for it.(I and Hell can finish them off for you :))

Buckert

I am also interested in your Kyogre too, just tell me which projects + the 2 I mentioned in the VM you want for it.(I and Hell can finish them off for you :))
I'll wait which ones Hells_Gate is willing to do. Also, Jigglypuff is taken care of already, and don't bother with the Chatot. Are you still going to do that Smeargle?

I'll trade Kyogre, 0 Sp.Atk Ditto and my IV checking Pokémon (all 6) for 5 projects, does that work for you? (So Clefairy, Smeargle and 3 of my list [prefer those generation 6 ones])

I'll wait which ones Hells_Gate is willing to do. Also, Jigglypuff is taken care of already, and don't bother with the Chatot. Are you still going to do that Smeargle?

I'll trade Kyogre, 0 Sp.Atk Ditto and my IV checking Pokémon (all 6) for 5 projects, does that work for you? (So Clefairy, Smeargle and 3 of my list [prefer those generation 6 ones])
I'll do Noibat, Goomy and Clauncher. :) I am gonna do smear as soon as I get the ditto, sleeping now.

It's up to you how many you want to breed. Pokémon are just bit and bytes and one isn't worth more than the other, but yeah I'm only asking for half perfect Pokémon which I'll release anyway, so would be nice if you did more than 1. I'm fine with 1 but I'm fine with 5 as well.
- Pancham, Adamant, Luxury Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Foul Play, Me First, Quick Guard, Storm Throw
- Inkay, Careful, Nest Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Destiny Bond, Power Split, Camouflage
- Chespin, HA, Impish, Nest Ball, Female, x/x/x/00/31/31, Quick Guard, Spikes, Synthesis

I'll do these 5 then ^^

Buckert

I'll do Noibat, Goomy and Clauncher. :) I am gonna do smear as soon as I get the ditto, sleeping now.

I'll do these 5 then ^^
Perfect, you lads got yourselves a deal. Adding these to my Pending trades.

Buckert

Update 03-01-2015

Careful | Serene Grace
31 | 31 | 31 | 00 | 31 | 31
Dunsparce Untouched

Impish | Sturdy
Shuckle Untouched
Bide | Rollout | Helping Hand | Knock Off

Adamant | Pickup
Phanpy Untouched
Body Slam | Counter | Head Smash | Heavy Slam

Brave | Guts
31 | 31 | 31 | 00 | 31 | 00
Timburr Untouched
Wide Guard | Mach Punch | Drain Punch

Quiet | Mummy
31 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 00
Yamask Untouched
Toxic Spikes | Nasty Plot | Heal Block | Disable

I was wondering if I could get a copy of the Helpful Poke's for capturing legendaries with good IV's, I havn't beat Omega Ruby yet but will soon. Once I do I'll start using them and put them on my thread.

Buckert

I was wondering if I could get a copy of the Helpful Poke's for capturing legendaries with good IV's, I havn't beat Omega Ruby yet but will soon. Once I do I'll start using them and put them on my thread.
Yes you can have them, but please add them to your thread after you receive them, just like TyVip and $teele did. :)

Buckert

Do that bold blissey have seismic toss ?
Bold | Natural Cure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Blissey 252 Hp / 252 Def / 6 Spe
Thunder Wave | Flamethrower | Aromatherapy | Softboiled​

Doesn't look like it, does it? My UT Chansey does have Seismic Toss though, but she's not EV trained yet.

Bold | Natural Cure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Blissey 252 Hp / 252 Def / 6 Spe
Thunder Wave | Flamethrower | Aromatherapy | Softboiled

Doesn't look like it, does it? My UT Chansey does have Seismic Toss though, but she's not EV trained yet.

But if i didnt asked bout it u would probably never metion that u actually have a UT chansey With ST! lol

I can ev Train it if i could keep a copy? if it is bold have Natural Cure ofc

Buckert

But if i didnt asked bout it u would probably never metion that u actually have a UT chansey With ST! lol

I can ev Train it if i could keep a copy? if it is bold have Natural Cure ofc
Thanks for the offer. :) But I EV train all my Pokémon myself. Could you breed one of my wants?

Thanks for the offer. :) But I EV train all my Pokémon myself. Could you breed one of my wants?
Too many breeding projekt these days lol!...

Is it something i can offer you of pokemon? if you can clone back, i can offer you this? Just pick one and i give you details! all is competitive pokemon

Non SHiney, Raikou, Moltres, Raichu, Rypherior, Zapdos, Heatran, Waterspout Squirtle, Skarmory, Rotom, Muk, Dragonite, Roserade, Swapert, Ampharos, Empoleon, Alakazam, Suicune, Machamp, Ninjask, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Snorlax, Greninja, Gengar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Cloyster, Bronzong, Blastoise, Ferrorthorn, Electrivire, Typhlosion, Starmie, Porygon2, Jirachi, Breloom, Thundurus.

Shiney:Suicune, Entei,(13 Movie giveaway ExtreemSpeed both) Cacnea, Voltorb, Yanma, Sceptile, Honchcrow, Swampert, Mangezone, Houndoom, Spiritomb, Aerodatcyl, Meganuim, Exegutor, Latios, Umbreon, Hitmonchan, Kangashan, Azumarill, Metagross.

Buckert

Too many breeding projekt these days lol!...

Is it something i can offer you of pokemon? if you can clone back, i can offer you this? Just pick one and i give you details! all is competitive pokemon

Non SHiney, Raikou, Moltres, Raichu, Rypherior, Zapdos, Heatran, Waterspout Squirtle, Skarmory, Rotom, Muk, Dragonite, Roserade, Swapert, Ampharos, Empoleon, Alakazam, Suicune, Machamp, Ninjask, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Snorlax, Greninja, Gengar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Cloyster, Bronzong, Blastoise, Ferrorthorn, Electrivire, Typhlosion, Starmie, Porygon2, Jirachi, Breloom, Thundurus.

Shiney:Suicune, Entei,(13 Movie giveaway ExtreemSpeed both) Cacnea, Voltorb, Yanma, Sceptile, Honchcrow, Swampert, Mangezone, Houndoom, Spiritomb, Aerodatcyl, Meganuim, Exegutor, Latios, Umbreon, Hitmonchan, Kangashan, Azumarill, Metagross.
Sorry dude but I don't have any use in any of those.

I will, whenever you can trade I'm ready. No rush though havnt beat ruby yet. lol
I can trade in a few minutes, after my Gurdurr is evolved. FC is in my signature.

Buckert

Update 05-01-2015

All hatched by my mate .com!

Impish | Bulletproof
Chespin Untouched
Spikes | Curse | Quick Guard | Synthesis

Adamant | Mold Breaker
Pancham Untouched
Me First | Foul Play | Quick Guard | Storm Throw

Sassy | No Guard
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00
Honedge Untouched
Wide Guard | Destiny Bond

Careful | Contrary
Inkay Untouched
Destiny Bond | Camouflage | Power Split

Adamant | Tough Claws
Binacle Untouched

Update 05-01-2015

Impish | Bulletproof
Chespin Untouched

Adamant | Mold Breaker
Pancham Untouched

Sassy | No Guard
Honedge Untouched

Careful | Contrary
Inkay Untouched

Adamant | Tough Claws
Binacle Untouched
<3 now I am motivated to do your projects :3

Update 05-01-2015

Impish | Bulletproof
Chespin Untouched

Adamant | Mold Breaker
Pancham Untouched

Sassy | No Guard
Honedge Untouched

Careful | Contrary
Inkay Untouched

Adamant | Tough Claws
Binacle Untouched
Splendid Job, my friend. ;)

Buckert

Update 06-01-2015

These shinies are so pretty. *___* Only help I got this time were 2 random captures in Friend Safari, since I didn't have Diggersby and Bergmite. Took a while to get the right parents, but here's the next batch of gen 6 shinies!

Timid | Blaze
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Fennekin Untouched
Wish | Magic Coat | Hypnosis | Heat Wave

Adamant | Huge Power
Bunnelby Untouched
Spikes

Modest | Adaptability
31 | 00 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Skrelp Untouched
Acid Armor | Haze | Toxic Spikes | Venom Drench

Careful | Harvest
Phantump Untouched

Careful | Sturdy
Bergmite Untouched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)