Other Metagames [Colliding Worlds, Falling Skies]-An AG RMT (Peaked #2, 1924 ELO)

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!

Colliding Worlds, Falling Skies
An Anything goes Team.

Peaked at 1924
Second place.

Some music to listen while you read my RMT. :')

It had been a while since I last used Mega rayquaza based team, so I gave it a shot and peaked :').
Without further adieu , let\s jump into the team!

Team Building Process
For the first member of the team, I choose something which dominated the meta since the beginning.
Mega rayquaza

As my M-Ray set was banded rather than a standard Lum set, so darkrai was looking as a problem.So, I paired my M-ray with a scarf xerneas (with sleep talk) which also worked as a good revenge killer.

Now that I have M-ray+Xerneas, i was focusing to search for a deffoger for my team that could check P-don (as a secondary option).I ended up with a Water-ceus.

For the fourth member, I was looking for a bulky rock setter.I tried various things like arceus formes, excadrill and even deoxys-speed, but none of them where working well for me.So I went with something else, Primal groudon.Working as a rocker and a xerneas switch in.

What's a HO Team without Ekillers? I added two Ekillers next thinking I had covered all other bases well. One with LO and the other with Lum + Perish Song to deal with stautus and baton pass teams better.

The team was doing pretty good, but I'd been losing some matches to E killers.I've seen my waterceus is bulky but can't take more than 1 arceus against it and my Ekillers needed speed ties on their favor to deal with it.So, I replaced Waterceus with Giratina Origin.It still checked p-don but also stopped E killers from sweeping me.

Hence we form the team
Colliding Worlds, Falling skies

In depth analyses

"With great power, comes great responsibility"

@

Ability: Delta Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall

- Dragon Ascent

- V-create

- Extreme Speed

Mega rayquaza is the best pokemon in anything goes.It can run various things and there's nothing called a "m ray counter".I chose the banded ray over the standard lum for how hard it hits.It can 2ohko most of the things alone with Dragon ascent.Waterfall is to hit Primal groudon and rocks type effectively.V-Create takes care of the steel types that generally walls mega rayquaza.Finally extreme speed to pick up the kills on weakened mons.The evs are pretty standard, with an adamant nature, to let it hit as hard as possible.

"Go fast enough to get there, but slow enough to see"

@

Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 32 Def / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast

- Sleep Talk

The second member of Colliding Worlds, Falling Skies was Xerneas.While having only two moves would look like"missing a chance to run a coverage move".It was done it other to ensure that 100% of the times xerneas wins against darkrai.Moonblast is a very nice STAB move plus fairy aura which can 2ohko many things which doesnt resist it.Sleep talk is used generally to switch in on a dark void and then efficiently kill it.The evs ensure that Moonblast hits as hard as it can with a modest nature.Enough speed evs to outspeed most pokemons and a bit of defense investment so that genesect gets special attack boost and also not dying to e speeder users quickly.

"I believe in ghosts.
Do you?."

@

Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Tail

- Defog

- Shadow Force

- Toxic

The third member of this team was chosen as Giratina-Origin.It mainly works as a P-Don and arceus check and a reliable deffoger.Due to it's ability levitate, the standard LumCoat ceus cannot touch it.Moving on to it's moves.....Dragon tail is an excellent STAB move which prevents my opponents from using it as a setup bait.Defog prevents hazard stacking against me, especially Toxic spikes.Shadow Force is yet another powerful giratina generally uses which hits harder.Toxic is generally used to cripple ghost/dragon/fairy switch ins against giratina.The evs ensure giratina hitting the hardest while also 248 def to make it a good physical wall with a little bit of speed creep.

"I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me"

@

Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Atk / 48 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave

- Stealth Rock

- Precipice Blades

- Rock Slide

The fourth member of the team was Primal groudon.The main obj. on it was setting rock.It's one of the few stealth rockers that isn't fairy weak.Thunder Wave is mainly used to cripple out other stealth rockers (like Deoxys-speed) and choiced item users.Stealth Rock is to pressure the opposing team while also doing a bit of damage.Precipice Blades is used after rocks are up, powerful enough to 2-3Ohko non resisting pokemons.Finally, Rock slide is used to catch the "flying type switch in" offguard and hopefully do a ton of damage.I can't take any credit for the evs, they're from the Uber's standard paradancer set.The Hp+SpD allows groudon to survive a focus blast from +2 xerneas..

"If everything seems under control, you're just not fast enough"

@
Ability: Multitype

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance

- Extreme Speed

- Overheat

- Stone Edge

Fifth member of my team and my first Ekiller in my team.It's equipped with a Life orb to max out the damage it can do with Extreme speed.Sword dance is a common move to boost attack by twice and sweeping with more power.Overheat is a move, I used in place of shadow claw/earthquake so that I can deal with Skarmory and ferrothorn better.Finally, Stone edge to take out the flying pokemons.The evs are standard, 252 attk/252 speed with a jolly nature so that I can win the crucial speedties.

"Be fast or be lost"

@

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Extreme Speed

- Swords Dance

- Earthquake

- Perish Song

The sixth and the last member of my team.This one is equipped with a Lum berry to deal with unwanted statues.I went for Perish song, rather than Magic coat to ensure I dont lose to Baton pass teams.The other moves are quit obvious.Sword dance + extreme let it quickly break through mons.Final move was selected as Earthquake, so deal with Klefki properly.

Threatlist
How to deal with them
Please note:Importable were not working properly so I did it like this.

:Mega rayquaza can ohko it with dragon ascent while taking a hit.My life orb arceus ca also deal with it.

:My xerneas can easily take care of it.My lum arceus can be used as a secondary option to deal with it.

:My mega-rayquaza can easily ohko it with waterfall.Giratina-o can also check it, and stall it down with toxic + d tail.

:Xerneas can take out none boosted mega-ray.My own m-ray can ohko it too and both my arceus can 2ohko it after a defense drop of dragon ascent.

:Primal groudon can cripple it with t-wave, and then doing huge damage with p-blades.Mega rayquaza finishes the job with dragon ascent/extreme speed.

:Once I cripple it with t-wave, mega rayquaza can most probably Ohko it(Rocks are up).Lo arceus can be used as a secondary option.

:Giratina-o can take it out with shadow force.Mega rayquza OHKOs/2OHKOs it with dragon ascent.

:Primal groudon and megarayquaza can take any move from mega-gengar, and ohko it with their moves.Giratina can also take a shadow ball and kill it with shadow force.

:Primal groudon can take it out early in the game with rockslide.Megaray can ohko it with waterfall, while my LO arceus can also take it out with stone edge

:Primal groudon can ohko it with precipice blades.Lum ceus can also take a thunder wave/swagger and kill it with earthquake.LO arceus and mega rayquaza can also be used, but only in emergencies.

:Mega rayquaza can 2ohko it while waterceus cannot do much in return (Ice beam is rare on it.)

:Lum ceus can ohko it with earthquake and primal groudon can also take an earth power and kill it back with precipice blades.

:Xerneas can kill it easily with moonblast and mega rayquaza can also ohko after rocks with dragon ascent.

:Mega rayquaza can 2ohko it with waterfall.Xerneas can also 2ohko it with moonblast.

:V create from mega-rayquaza can ohko it.While Precipice blades from primal groudon can 2ohko it.

:Dragon ascent from mega rayquza can ohko.Precipice blades 2ohkos.

:To deal with lugia, the first objective is to set rocks and prevent deffoging.If primal groudon dies before setting them, I should try to toxic it with giratina and try to finsih it with m-ray.

:M ray can ohko it.Xerneas 2ohkos it.

:Xerneas can tak it out, but if xerneas dies.I try to dragon tail it with giratina.

:Other than LO arceus and giratina, the other 4 can take care of it with their respective moves.
:It is tricky to deal with it.Laying stealth rock is the best play to break it's sash.
:To be honest, I got no good switches for draco meteor if xerneas is dead, so I need to preserve it.Xerneas although can take care of it.
:Primal groudon can easily take care of it.Xerneas can be used as a secondary option.
:Can be annoying and it walls my giratina and primal groudon.Although Mega rayquaza and Lo arceus can take care of it.
:Same as above
:Most of the time, giratina gets 2ohko(ed) by mega rayqyaza on the switch.It's can still wall 3 of my team members (LO and lum arceus and priaml groudon)
:It's one of the mon I hate facing.Primal groudon needs to be preserved to deal with it, xerneas is a secondary option.
:If you see a scolipeded, start with perish song arceus.So that it cannot set up t-spikes and baton pass it's speed.

Replays

vs morogrim
vs lolgroudon
vs sanjay
vs hatertots
vs OM's Funbot28 (Baton pass)
vs Erotic pigeons or yuga42
vs thimo
This one shows how badly you can lose if you misplay.

I will add more replays, stay tuned.

Shoutouts

-Magic- #Team mimikyu
Adrain Marin Best stall player imo
ADF Test Lando <3
Angry2 Come back imo
Aquasition Best ubers mod n_n

Articuno I Best latios user alive. :')
Black Schatten Bf!!!!! <3
Brokengoth MMM=Mail man monday? :3
ChrystalFalchion Lockdown is getting omotm and you're getting a badge! :3
Cryptis o/
DonnotheFirst what are you without mray? :')
draegn Yo, thanks for giving me those beatings at BH
dragonite drake Ban moody imo
Drayden8437 Thanks for supporting me from the beginning when no one was behind me.
Dream Eater Gengar Notice me now sariiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
Dr. Phd. Bj Thanks for being a friend :') (and playing late in hunger games, l
dsm77773 Change avi, y/y
Dusk raimon Thanks for being a brother to me :')
Execute Thx for those haxball beat ups LOL
FINITOOOO "lolgroudon" is a better name :')
Fluke the first guy to be talk to me on smogon, so thanks!
Funbot28 You're good, but stop using bp (even for fun) :P
G-Luke Thanks for helping me in fusionmon/move whenever I asked anything n_n
GunnerRohan I remember, you knocked me out in 2nd round of ag tour.That loss made me learn so many things.
hexandwhy Sane hane?
HunterStorm If you didnt tutored me that very day, i wouldn't be here.So, thank you.
imas Thanks for teaching me how ps works!
InfernapeTropius11 Avi lock?RIp.You're still hillarious, lol
IronBullet Thanks for helping me in the RMT section, you are awesome :3
Jajoken DAMN, where do you get such great ideas like gods and followers?I totally love em!!
josh Thanks for the rates <3
Juggertam Mega whimsicott, y/y
Lord Outrage I never knew that you would be my friend n_n
Mamp #thechamp for a comeback
manu 11 YO
Megazard Thanks for pointing out my mistakes when I make one.
Naruto94 Kohai,,,,,,where are you? ;~;
nv Why are you so good???????????:3
Official Fissure Fissure op, y/n
OM room RO when?
Piano Thanks for giving me teams and helping me when I asked.
PurpleGatorade Redbull>PurpleGatorade? <3
Platina Kirin Best change name , y/y
Quantum Tesseract You are my best buddy, come back :(
Ransei Why are you so cool and calm? po3o
Ratkiller RATKILLUA <3
Rhythms Same as megazard, thanks for beating me with grammar and words LOL
samjo The moment when you suddenly get tour room voice, lel
Sanjay Who are you?jk, you sanjay. :3
sin(pi) Hi (pi) >;3
Sobi Thanks for the banners, I hope we become friends again :(
Solgaleo Best name :3
Stocke "We always have one in stock(e)" :3
Snaquaza Gen 7 for Mega snaquaza imo
Sundar "What makes you beautiful", you get it :3
Synoptic Big bro <3
thelinearcurve cant beat the #1,. can I?
Thimo ARE YOU FOR REAL?Stop beating me :s
Transcendent God Champion Thanks to you, I recovered my RMT progress and the name of the team. I <3 u :')
TylerWithNumbers Stop praising mega sceptile lol
wishes make my wishes come true? o3o
xDesch Remember how much I annoyed u for fusin mon?Thanks for helping me in those days :)
Yolocat 10 Chandy>all? n n n n n
Yuga42 Best shedinja user in the world
Zangooser Thanks for being so helpful since the day we met, you are my inspiration
Zyo Thanks to you, i love monotype <3

Every one of you are special and deserve a shoutout. If theres someone out there I missed, plz plz plz tell me.You are unique to me too.

Proof of peak[/COLOR]

http://imgur.com/a/8U1Y3

Conclusion
I hope after reading my RMT you can guess how bad my grammer is.I hope you enjoyed reading it, leave what you feel about the team below in comments.I love all of you guys :)

Importable

The end.The final part of the rmt where you can use my team!Hope to see someone on the ladder using it <3

Tattoo king (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Atk / 48 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Slide

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Defog
- Shadow Force
- Toxic

WTF!I am cornered (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Choice Band
Ability: Delta Stream
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Dragon Ascent
- V-create
- Extreme Speed

Mom?Hair cut plz! (Xerneas) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 32 Def / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Sleep Talk

Arceus @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Overheat
- Stone Edge

Arceus @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Perish Song

Last edited:

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Well, i got no replies for the teams yet and I can bump this one anyways.
I've been asking people how much my team would get it terms of viability on a scale of 10, here are some opinions!:3

Megaqwer's Gameboy
:
On a scale of 10, how much would the team get?
[11:57:06] Sage Hane: no nicknames on your Pokemon, 0/10

Megaqwer's Gameboy
: on a scale of 10, where do you think my team comes?
[11:59:16] DonnoTheFirst: gimme a sec
[12:01:19] DonnoTheFirst: 6/10 imo
[12:01:45] DonnoTheFirst: loses to geoxern, very shaky vs CM arceus formes

Megaqwer's Gameboy:
On a scale of 10, how much would the team get?
[12:03:55] adf2❤: i rate it....
[12:04:56] adf2❤: 6.5

[11:53:59] Megaqwer's Gameboy: on a scale of 10, where do you think my team comes?
[11:56:38] InfernapeTropius11: 6
[11:56:48] InfernapeTropius11: maybe 5
edit
InfernapeTropius11: were u asking about ur rmt or aaa team
[12:14:05] InfernapeTropius11: cuz ur rmt is 7
edit (2) cause it11 is triple minded
[12:15:04] InfernapeTropius11: well
[12:15:08] InfernapeTropius11: actually
[12:15:10] InfernapeTropius11: it didnt peak
[12:15:12] InfernapeTropius11: so 6.5
[12:15:14] InfernapeTropius11: works
[12:15:15] InfernapeTropius11: imo

Megaqwer's Gameboy: On a scale of 10, how much would the team get?
[11:55:59] Thimo: 3

Megaqwer's Gameboy: In terms of viability, how much would you give my team (Scale 1/10)
[18:23:57] ratkiller: ohhh
[18:24:15] ratkiller: a min pls
[18:33:40] ratkiller: my rating is 6-7 btw
[18:25:49] ratkiller: cause u dont have a strong special attacker
[18:26:34] ratkiller: and loses to physically def fairyceus

Megaqwer's Gameboy: In terms of viability, how much would you give my team (Scale 1/10)
[18:22:25] Yolokittens: lol um
[18:22:28] Yolokittens: 7.5
[18:25:39] Megaqwer's Gameboy: :o
[18:25:49] Yolokittens: lel

[18:22:07] Megaqwer's Gameboy: In terms of viability, how much would you give my team (Scale 1/10)
[18:22:18] +Ransei: ok
[18:22:33] +Ransei: in that new RMT?
[18:22:36] Megaqwer's Gameboy: y
[18:23:26] +Ransei: 9

I just felt like posting this.

Last edited:

Fairy MMM

Banned deucer.
I think I'd go Lava Plume>Thunder Wave on PDong, since you just spam ESpeed to take out Xern and I don't see a point in Twaving Deo-S when you can OHKO it (assuming Lava Plume burns), tbh. You could use being able to deal with both Ho-Oh and Ferro/Skarm in one mon.
Gonna make sure to steal this if I ever ladder again because all of my teams except for one are literal shit and make me wonder what the hell I was thinking when I made them.
I rate it 5/8.

(Also, it's MemeMemeMeme.)

Reactions: Mq

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
I think I'd go Lava Plume>Thunder Wave on PDong, since you just spam ESpeed to take out Xern and I don't see a point in Twaving Deo-S when you can OHKO it (assuming Lava Plume burns), tbh. You could use being able to deal with both Ho-Oh and Ferro/Skarm in one mon.
Gonna make sure to steal this if I ever ladder again because all of my teams except for one are literal shit and make me wonder what the hell I was thinking when I made them.
I rate it 5/8.

(Also, it's MemeMemeMeme.)
Thunderwave is actually better than lava plume in this team as it actually helps me cripple out mon before then become threatening.A clear example would be like T-Waving a xerneas so that m ray can take it out easily, while lava plume will anyway do only a bit to +2SPD xern.For deoceys-a, idk man......i am kinda used to T-waving it lol.

Thanks for the Bump Rate! n_n

Fairy MMM

Banned deucer.
Or Deoxys could taunt you so you don't set up rocks and you've successfully wasted a turn. And you still have Precimiss for damaging Xerns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)