Combinations vs. Roar et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A) Phazing is allowed when you are under cooldown

Personally i don't see why we should change it from the current method. I don't find any imbalances nor issues with our current system

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
B) Phazing is not allowed when you are under cooldown

I don't see why phazing would be allowed but not self-switching, it would be nice for there to be a way to block phazing, and I highly doubt this will ever have a serious effect.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This is actually a tough one...

I will go with b. I feel that the ability to choose when to cool down may be a tad good, considering it is supposed to be a punishment. As for it being abusable...well, the disadvantages of using a combo in that position and of using roar make it a little issue. Better just be consistent.

Also, I don't wanna risk people finding ways to bypass cooldown. Or avoid it entirely. Arguably the user of the combo can "abuse" roar either by using the combo to avoid it or using it to avoid the cooldown.

Can't really implement it now, so just gonna close it. If someone could do the follow-up, that would be great. If not I will do it later.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Okay then...

By 3 votes to 2, "Phazing is not allowed when you are under cooldown". So if you are under the influence of cooldown at the end of a round where you would be phased out (Either by yourself or by your opponent), you're staying in. Implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)