1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Come and visit My new world, for I am your God.

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Mekkah, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Reference, is very very lol

Because I want to be on your forum, you shall let Me. My sword (that, by the way, shines with the light of over 9000 Divine Dragons (which are created by Divine Gods, I have 10 of them, list of 10 pages follows)) can create a fist similar to Mine to cut through cities and diamond, and make flames around Me so that I am protected from every threat. Therefore, I am immortal.

Even the almighty Steelicks (who is found in this Dragon Tower location, found underneath the Cave of Sanders, a place that only exists in my mind and which nobody cares about but about which I will fill a hundred paragraphs anyway) can not touch me, for I have a green shield with a lot of little twinkle stars in them.

I can crush people with my thumb flick and Jesus shares my view on this.
  2. Steelicks

Steelicks Come here and Battle me!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I shall take this crown as King of Heaven!
  3. Judgement

Judgement
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

i bet ur parents hate you and beat the fucking living shit out of you every single fucking day becasue they constantly know that you will never get a gf or get laid or get married or have kids. your too busy making fun of people in a different language!!!
  4. Altmer

Altmer rid this world of human waste
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

who'll bet $100 that guy is autistic or something it's just sad really
  5. Surgo

Surgo goes to eleven
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Good God he wrote like 20 pages. rofl.
  6. Doomsday

Doomsday

lmfao this is hilarious but so dumb at the same time

I guess he could be a decent writer. he DOES have a lot of imagination.
  7. Lupo Aro

Lupo Aro

8. Suikama

Suikama

Oh. My. God.
    This freak show just keeps getting freakier.
  9. dishwasher

dishwasher

ahaha ur a sick fuck, you that DN no one likes you here or on GFAQS, shit smogon hates you and i like smogon for hating you even though i hate smogon
  10. Trax

Trax

I rofl'd.
  11. Suikama

Suikama

Even GGfan hates this guy. That is, GGfan and his alts I should say...

Edit:
    hay guyz luk wat i foud
  12. Great Sage

Great Sage

Lol he has Onix in his Pokemon army. Onix=fail.
  13. Mario With Lasers

Mario With Lasers Self-proclaimed DEAD king
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

[​IMG]

I think I saw this same modified sprite somewhere...
  14. spies

spies

haha I like this dude:

[​IMG]

I'm still waiting to see his views on arceus...
  15. Siphai

Siphai

Jesus

[​IMG]

Jesus is an angel, and also one of the Ten Holy Elites under Ryuumaru's command. Jesus is the same Jesus Christ who is said to be the Son of God and worshipped by the Christians on Earth. Actually, here is the real story about Jesus: Over 2030 years ago, there was a man who lives in Heaven. He was a man with great values, and he held many opinions similar to Ryuumaru's. In fact, his values and philosophies are almost exactly identical to Ryuumaru's (Also, many people believed that if that man had been born during the time of the Ancient Pokémon War before Ryuumaru was born, he would have been the one to stop the war). However, one day, that man died due to old age. But seeing as that man had such great values, Ryuumaru used His magic powers to make it so that when that man was reborn on Earth as a new human being, he would be born with the same personality as before he died in Heaven. Ryuumaru also gave him some magic powers, which he later used on Earth to heal people. When that man was reincarnated, he was born on Earth as a new human being, under a Virgin named Mary. Ryuumaru also sent one of his angels, named Gabriel to Mary to warn her beforehand. The man shared the exact same values as in his previous life, as Ryuumaru wanted him to spread his values and make Earth a better place. That man was named Jesus. Jesus did his teaching on Earth and healed the sick or blind (with the powers given to him by Ryuumaru in his previous life), just like the Gospels said. Jesus was later cruxified, and immediately after that, Ryuumaru sent a large group of Shinigami, angels and Holy Creatures to Earth to search for Jesus. Three days after Jesus died, a Shinigami found him and sent him to Heaven. Immediately after arriving at Heaven, Jesus was permitted to enter Ryuumaru's castle, where he became an angel under Ryuumaru's command. At first, Jesus started off as a low-ranked angel, but he eventually climbed up the ranks, until he became one of the Ten Holy Elites! Today, Jesus, as a Holy Elite, is one of the most respected angels under Ryuumaru's command. He wears an old kimono, has brown hair, a moustache and always carries a small wooden cross with him. In battle against evil spirits, Jesus's main weapon is a gold-coloured lightsaber, and the hilt of that lightsaber is in fact the wooden cross which he always carries! If Jesus gets serious in a fight, he can increase his power by growing angel wings made from white spirit energy.

Also, among the mighty Ten Holy Elites of Heaven under Ryuumaru's command, Jesus is by far the most famous (even more famous than Dragonaurus, despite the fact that Dragonaurus is the "Leader" of the Holy Elites and was also known for destroying many cities and being Ryuumaru's great companion back in the Ancient Pokémon War), for two reasons:
    1) He was actually a living human on Earth over 2000 years ago, and many people on Earth knows of him and his teachings.
    2) He is worshipped and believed to be the "Highest God", "Only God" or "the Son of God" by many religions in the world (which don't believe in Ryuumaru, the Five Pokémon Gods or the Ten Holy Elites (other than Jesus ofcourse, although they obviously don't think of Jesus as part of the Holy Elites), although in truth, he is actually a Holy Elite under Ryuumaru.
  16. Mario With Lasers

Mario With Lasers Self-proclaimed DEAD king
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Is this retarded Pokémon Master Ryuumaru, aka one of those GGFan's alts?
  17. Hazerider

Hazerider

He's not a GGFan alt.
  18. Surgo

Surgo goes to eleven
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

That would be GGFan trolling his own forum then, lol.

Not that I would put anything past GGFan...
  19. Judgement

Judgement

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]The Golden Zone of Death: One Thousand Invisible Swords: The Dragon Sword is made of a lot more mass than it looks. This is because all the matter which makes up the Dragon Sword are deeply compressed together, making it an extremely dense blade. In fact, the matter which makes up the Dragon Sword are so tightly compressed together that if the blade itself somehow shatters into tiny pieces of atoms, one thousand other swords could be created from just the matter which makes up the Dragon Sword! And this is exactly what this attack does. With The Golden Zone of Death: One Thousand Invisible Swords, Ryuumaru forcefully uses magic to shatter his Dragon Sword into many tiny pieces of atoms. The majority of these atoms are gold. Then, Ryuumaru uses his magic to create one thousand new blades with those atoms. These one thousand blades are all gold in colour, and they float around Ryuumaru, creating a large dome in the air made from a thousand floating golden swords. When Ryuumaru uses this technique, he traps the enemy inside the dome together with Ryuumaru. The one thousand blades which are floating in the air also each emits some gold light. Together, the gold light which are emitted from the blades are so bright that the enemy cannot see anything other than Ryuumaru and the colour gold! Then, with both Ryuumaru and the enemy inside the dome, Ryuumaru uses some of those golden swords against his enemy, who cannot see the blades, as they are perfectly camouflaged by the gold light which covers the area. Ryuumaru can control the one thousand swords with his mind, making them fly at the enemy and slash them up/stab them, while the enemy cannot do anything about the swords, as they cannot even see the swords, since the swords are camouflaged by the gold light. At any time, Ryuumaru may compress the one thousand swords back into his Dragon Sword.

edit: what a loser
    [/FONT]
  20. Suikama

Suikama

Wow. Not a single spelling mistake either... >_____>
  21. AJC

AJC

i can only think of one thing to say

LOL
  22. ryubahamut

ryubahamut
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

quoted for the fucking truth. also note how he uses Rance in place of Lance.
  23. btway

btway

i lol'd at jesus
  24. theamericandream38

theamericandream38

all I can say is good LORD does this guy have way too much time on his hands
  25. Callum

Callum

Poor guy. He's probably mentally ill or something. It's a shame that people have to keep picking on him, but he does ask for it. Hopefully he never gets his hands on anything sharp or explosive.

Edit:

ur blasphemer who will go to hell, and the devil will make you suffer by taking out his level 100 dragonite and doing hypar beam on ur ass for over a million years

u sick fuck

Something about this part really amuses me.

http://lionheartggfan.proboards52.com/index.cgi?board=spam&action=display&thread=1174426172

Check out e4protector's post in this (Espy Psyche)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)