Project Community Create a Team (Week 7: Final Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, nice, I'm voting gorex

̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶p̶e̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶

Druddigon @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 248 HP / 240 SpD / 20 Spe
Careful Nature
- Glare
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Punch
- Stealth Rock

I really like this set, I feel like it could be a nice diancie lure with Iron Head even though we are not especially vulnerable to it, eq hits houdoom if necessary although glare just "kills" houdoom and this thing can take 2 dark pulses even after rocks, I just don't want emboar to be the doom switch in :p

HypnoEmpire

Yokatta...
Diancie @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock
- Heal Bell

The team as it is now is kinda weak to various Flying- and Fire-types such as Delphox, Fletchinder, Emboar, etc. and we need rocks so here we go. Provides Heal Bell which is nice for Toxic and Scald burns directed at Tangrowth and Musharna. Way better check to Houndoom than Emboar when you account for Flare Blitz and Life Orb recoil. Absol and Scrafty are dissuaded from setting up on it as well. Cool mon that seems to fit well here.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
renominating what Honker said

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Toxic

It gives us something to take on Fire-types and Rocks which is really nice. The Electric immunity is also cool giving us something to deal Registeel is looks kind of annoying if Emboar dies. It's also a nice switch in to Clawitzer and other Water-types as well.

I'll start voting tommorow

Take Azelfie
I know we have emboar and musharna as manectric "checks", but i really dont like using this kind of team without a Volt Switch immunity (Manectric doesn't count !). it also gives the team a much needed tyrantrum answer

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
The winner is Take Azelfie!

time to nominate a last member to the team, as a reminder at this point we have a full team so actually try putting your Pokemon into the complete team and testing it out.

The team looks pretty fresh, but a lack of speed really pops out at me right now. I propose this solution.

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Defog

I really like scarfgon. I think it's extremely splashable, a great momentum grabber, and a very good revenge killer and cleaner. Anyway, I'm using it over scarf TTrum because the team, as it stands right now, is pretty weak to spike stack, which scarfgon can remove in a pinch and is generally a nice mon to use vs spike stack due to levitate and a favorable matchup vs garb, qwil, and accelgor. If Musharna gives us all the momentum we need, U-turn or Defog can be dropped for Aerial Ace to smack virizion, which the team is very, very weak to, even with musharna around. As much of a scarfgon as I am, I think that it's a very legitimate choice for the last slot of the team.

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
Hi

Drapion @ Lum Berry
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Pursuit
- Swords Dance

We struggle with cm meloetta and other psychics and is a nice wincon. And we also kinda lack speed and it isn't too slow so that's nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)