Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

Votecount 1.9

Itchni (8): Aura Guardian Orcinus Duo manav95 Walrein Aura Guardian Orcinus Duo Jalmont Vintage Books capefeather coolking49 UllarWarlord Rediamond Darkpenguin67
Darkpenguin67 (6): Walrein Jalmont Da Letter El Paperblade Itchni coolking49 shinyskarmory Jalmont
Cereza (1): Rediamond pokemonrocks777
Jalmont (1): Walrein pokemonrocks777 Itchni Cereza
pokemonrocks777 (0): Rediamond Orcinus Duo shinyskarmory capefeather Walrein Aura Guardian UllarWarlord Itchni
Rediamond (0): Cereza Paperblade pokemonrocks777 Paperblade
Walrein (0): Paperblade Jalmont Orcinus Duo Paperblade Aura Guardian UllarWarlord Itchni Darkpenguin67 shinyskarmory
shinyskarmory (0): Orcinus Duo Rediamond
Aura Guardian (0): Itchni Orcinus Duo
Orcinus Duo (0): Jalmont

Not Voting (0): No one!

Itchni is at L-1!
Darkpenguin67 is at L-3!

With 16 players it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is in 3 hours and 31 minutes.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Guys we still have time to turn around this lynch. If you have not already changed your vote to darkpenguin, please do so. I only have like 10 minutes to post so here are a few responses to stuff I saw.

About the me-itchni scumteam, that's fine that you think that way. But lynching itchni now is an absolutely awful idea. The way the lynch happened on him makes me think that it is mafia trying to take the opportunity to bandwagon someone quietly. That being said, Itchni's own play has been far from stellar. He, up until I asked him to at least try to look at Paperblade's posts, had been posting mostly unhelpful stuff about how this game is mostly a game of luck. However, this sort of play and feeling is common in power roles, as well as is used as an excuse by mafia. I do not want a power role to die on d1. It is incredibly stupid to do so when we at least have other decent options.

As for my read on dp67, it's not foolproof; heck, the last post I looked at actually leaned slightly town. However, while I certainly can understand "I'm clean so I'm going to vote the other guy" that he did in his last post, the way in which he did that was incredibly underhanded and reeks scum.

Ok I don't have much time for now but here are my thoughts:

DaLetterEl: When reading through his posts he didn't post anything except questioning OD until Itchni was going to be lynched, then he seemed quick to accuse me while still overlooking those who have contributed almost nothing. From he seems to really push this bandwagon on me. ##Unvote ##Vote Itchni
I don't so much have a problem with his post being short and him being busy. That's consistent. The way he switched onto itchni while attacking me however is something that seems incredibly scummy to me. Admittedly the upcoming deadline doesn't help with that though.

As you can see, my read on dp67 is a bit of a mixed bag. But I 100% believe lynching a relative non-contributor who is most likely either vanilla or mafia is better than lynching someone who is most likely a power role or mafia.

If itchni pops mafia, feel free to look at me with suspicion. I'm a big boy. Do know that I would have bandwagoned my teammate before I went rambo to save them.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Cool your jets, dle. where did the 'power role' thing come from?

Look at it this way: We have a target for tomorrow eitherway. You if he's bad, Darkpenguin if he's good. I, personally, tentatively think Itchni is scum, so I will keep my vote on him. If he's inno, then, well, we lost two members d1, but we can lynch dp to make up for that.

Also, this is probably gonna be my last post here, as I will most likely die tonight. :l

GO VILLAGE

Since I view DP and Itchni as scum, I will hammer in 48 minutes. Unless someone who is reading the thread now has a good reason for me not to.

Willing to delay my hammer for a passable reason, though.

However, I want it on the record that I would prefer an Itchni lynch.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
DP is most likely to be scum, based on his actions. We can lynch Itchni tomorrw, if you still want to, but I feel a good case has been made and that dp is a more obvious threat.

Votecount 1.10

Darkpenguin67 (8): Walrein Jalmont Da Letter El Paperblade Itchni coolking49 shinyskarmory Jalmont Rediamond UllarWarlord
Itchni (6): Aura Guardian Orcinus Duo manav95 Walrein Aura Guardian Orcinus Duo Jalmont Vintage Books capefeather coolking49 UllarWarlord Rediamond Darkpenguin67
pokemonrocks777 (0): Rediamond Orcinus Duo shinyskarmory capefeather Walrein Aura Guardian UllarWarlord Itchni
Walrein (0): Paperblade Jalmont Orcinus Duo Paperblade Aura Guardian UllarWarlord Itchni Darkpenguin67 shinyskarmory

Darkpenguin67 is at L-1!
Itchni is at L-3!

With 16 players it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is in 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
A few things, since I can't post much at work:

Hi orcinus duo i see you're reading this thread. Please post.

@Inspector, you should on n1 inspect someone who is relatively hard to read from your perspective, can be helpful to the town if cleared, and can hurt the mafia if this person pops mafia. I personally like inspecting one of Walrein, Rediamond, and or Aura Guardian.

If we find that DP isn't scummy I'd be in favor of a dale paperblade or myself inspection so we can clean the "biggest alliance".

AG might be a good inspect, but except for cleaning him nothing much would get cleaned.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I return.

##unvote
##vote Darkpenguin67

I'm still suspicious of Itchni, but Darkpenguin's attempted hammer made me less so, and it made my suspicions of him skyrocket.

I agree with dle's list of inspection targets, but I would add procks to that list as well, simply because we aren't going to be able to get any sort of read on him at all.

Votecount 1.11

Darkpenguin67 (9): Walrein Jalmont Da Letter El Paperblade Itchni coolking49 shinyskarmory Jalmont Rediamond UllarWarlord Walrein
Itchni (6): Aura Guardian Orcinus Duo manav95 Walrein Aura Guardian Orcinus Duo Jalmont Vintage Books capefeather coolking49 UllarWarlord Rediamond Darkpenguin67

You start what little time you had by Walreining around, manav95ing all over the rules the Higher Ups had so kindly given to you. When that didn't work, you pokemonrock777ed an Itchni, before finally deciding to lynch Darkpenguin67. Is he an evil corporate scumbag? Why... yes he is!

Darkpenguin67 was the Founder, Mafia Backup.

It is now Night 1. You have 25 hours and 55 minutes to send in actions, if you have any. In case you don't know how NOC works, you're not supposed to take long to think up a target unless you have buddies!

Oh, and you can't post at night. Try to remember that.

The second day of The Great Rebellion has begun. You are all obviously very excited for this. Unfortunately, not all of you could make it, since apparently the Higher Ups' idea of "fun" is shadily "removing" workers at night as if they were never there! Who is the unlucky victim? A quick look around reveals that it is Paperblade.

Paperblade was a Worker, Vanilla Town.

Unfortunate indeed. While some of you hold your uproars to yourselves, you hear a booming voice from the back of the room:
shinyskarmory is allied with the Higher Ups
It is now Day 2.

Votecount 2.1

Not Voting (14): Everyone!

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is in 72 hours and 0 minutes.

Remember that no majority still equals a random VT lynch, but you can now vote 'No Lynch' if you do so desire.

Results are being sent out. This post will be edited when all of them are sent out. --All results are out.

shinyskarmory if you could explain what this means i think a lot of people are anxious to know

I think the inspector should probably come forward with results if they inspected Rediamond/Walrein even if one of the two came up village as that cleans two important people for the village (this should happen sooner rather than later imo). If the inspector hasn't found any scum then we need to start looking at other possible scum starting with the people who were attempting to sway the lynch away from darkpenguin. These people would be Vintage Books, Aura Guardian, Walrein, and capefeather (i might've missed someone i cba to look through all the posts atm). We should be looking for these people to explain why they were avoiding a dp67 lynch.

One interesting thing to note about capefeather and shinyskarmory is that both did not post about me trolling about them being on my mafia team. It may not mean anything, but the fact that they did not notice the result could mean something (what it means I dont really know, maybe you NOC experts can help me out with this one!)

ok i have had my say, take it away od

We thank you paperblade, your death was honorable, you contributed very well to the cause. You saved me <3.

Now we have to figure out whether a scum inspect causes a message, or whether mafia has a messenger. I think the first is likely. It would allow an inspector to not blow his cover and a body guard a more interesting game other than just protecting the inspector.

BTW my opinion on a bunch of people incoming.

Whatever that announcement is, it is a lie.

But there's no way for me to prove it since I have no intention of revealing my awesome role to the public, and it's an NOC game.

So believe what you want. But the best case scenario for all of us is for you to not lynch me, since that announcement is obviously a lie. Consider the following:

Why would a village announcer announce someone as being mafia without proof? There's no real reason to: either they hit correctly (which is extremely unlikely) or they hit incorrectly, which gets a villager lynched.

Why would a mafia announcer announce someone as being mafia without proof?
This is much more likely in my mind, because the mafia knows who is in the mafia and can get a villager lynched.

Why am I a better target then any of our previous scum suspects? You guys can probably answer this better then me, given that you've been playing mafia longer then I have and you have a better read on people's playstyles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)