Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

I'm also reading shinyskarmory as mafia, but agreeing that we shouldn't lynch him today.

Now, WHO to lynch is a bit trickier. I shall compile a list of my very fast reads for the world to look at.

TOWN:
Da Letter El
Aura Guardian
coolking49

NULL:
Capefeather (leaning town)
Orcinus Duo (leaning scum)
Rediamond (leaning town)
Jalmont (leaning scum)

SCUM:
Itchni (close to null)
shinyskarmory

CLEAR:
UllarWarlord
Walrein :)

INACTIVE OR INCOHERENT:
Cereza
Vintage Books
pokemonrocks777

If you'd like me to elaborate on any of these let me know.
Wow I'm so not inactive

I said I'd do post by post, but I'm really tired and have a very long car ride ahead of me...

Vintage Books: That is the kind of post that has made me irritated. It manages to say enough, but make no serious statements or anything justified. And yet you can fly under the radar making those kinds of posts. Please, even if its difficult, post opinions more often and try to justify them. Short posts like that are helpful, but only slightly. Activity and bold play were agreed upon by basically everyone as the keys to winning this game.

And DLE...

I might've supported that claim for the sole purpose that it removed confusion. Although, I will admit that the announcement or the recent claiming did nothing to change my opinions on the user involved. Is Shinyskarmory scum? Quite possibly. Would I think that anyways? Absolutely.

The revival of the Walrein suspicion is mildly disturbing. I've mentioned how the first one was fairly scummy, and people seem to ignore how he was one of the main users to call out Darkpenguin. Somehow this cleans DLE but not Walrein.

Vintage Books: That is the kind of post that has made me irritated. It manages to say enough, but make no serious statements or anything justified. And yet you can fly under the radar making those kinds of posts. Please, even if its difficult, post opinions more often and try to justify them. Short posts like that are helpful, but only slightly. Activity and bold play were agreed upon by basically everyone as the keys to winning this game.
I would also like to point out he posted the exact same list as Itchni except for two people. Most of the wording was identical.

Rediamond said:
The revival of the Walrein suspicion is mildly disturbing. I've mentioned how the first one was fairly scummy, and people seem to ignore how he was one of the main users to call out Darkpenguin. Somehow this cleans DLE but not Walrein.
Maybe because it was a really random vote that had zero reasoning behind it. Votes in the RVS should not be taken at face value seeing that for all we know, Walrein voted Darkpenguin to take suspicion off of himself. Even towards the end of the day Walrein was favoring an Itchni lynch over darkpenguin so I'm really not sure what you are trying to get at here. Sounds to me like you're trying to take the heat off your scumbuddy.

My first thoughts at midnight were a horrible idea and I needed to rethink them before posting.

It's not that I'm opposed to a Walrein lynch, its mostly that I view there as many better targets at the moment, and Walrein as a bit too valuable to lose on a randlynch. Inspection would be good, and actually would determine opinions on a fair few users.

And he surely had a better target than his scumbuddy, right?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
I'm just a really passive player, sorry for not being able to voice my opinios as you would like me to. I feel like if I get asked specific questions I would a little more pressure to answer them and provide evidence in the process.

I'm not vanilla, so if posting my result from last night helps any, I'll do it. Is still a crappy role though, so don't expect a doctor or cop claim lol

My first thoughts at midnight were a horrible idea and I needed to rethink them before posting.

It's not that I'm opposed to a Walrein lynch, its mostly that I view there as many better targets at the moment, and Walrein as a bit too valuable to lose on a randlynch. Inspection would be good, and actually would determine opinions on a fair few users.
Who are the "better targets"? I hope procks isn't one of them.

Actually, I would be ok with a lynch on these three atm

capefeather
Walrein
Vintage Books

Walrein I have already explained (I will again if you guys want me to, but just check my analysis of his posts)

capefeather's whole behavior just strikes me as weird. it feels like he is very reluctant to help (make it easier for me to read or i'll act like mafia!) I get scum vibes from him.

Vintage Books is just ??? right now, especially with that last post. Not really sure what he is trying to do, all i know is that i am alright with lynching him.

Rediamond said:
And he surely had a better target than his scumbuddy, right?
Acutally i feel as if RVS is the perfect time to "bus" your teammates. I don't actually have any data whether or not that is true, but if i get bored i might look at past games and see. Basically, I feel that by voting your teammates then, it makes it appear as if that you aren't ignoring any certain people. idk if i explained right but i hope you get what i mean. Also, if Walrein ignored him it could be seen as "buddying" by not bringing him up.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Coming out of d1, the users i thought were on dp67's team were orcinus, capefeather, and shinyskarmory. I now am still skeptical of capefeather, but less so than before. Orcinus I think is pretty null atm with very slight mafia tendencies; he for the most part wasn't around for the dp67 lynch, by all appearances. I can't completely hold that against him. I do still think there might be something to it, but eh. I want to look at more of his posts to get a better idea. SS i think is town; his reaction to the announcement fits someone who knew the announcement was lying, which either means I was inspected by the mafia (which would be retarded, as bg is likely going to protect me or keep me as an option for protection for a while) or he is just genuinely town. If he's town, mafia knows that the announcement is an announcer role on the village anyway, and leaving a lie out in the open like that is fucking retarded when the mafia know it's a lie anyway.

This wedding thing is taking way longer than I thought and I'm only posting this because dancing fucking sucks. The reads WILL come.

I am relatively fine with a Walrein lynch from what little I remember of Walrein's posting. I know someone posted up a read on him, so I'll definitely read through that after some cake and stuff.

I'm just a really passive player, sorry for not being able to voice my opinios as you would like me to. I feel like if I get asked specific questions I would a little more pressure to answer them and provide evidence in the process.

I'm not vanilla, so if posting my result from last night helps any, I'll do it. Is still a crappy role though, so don't expect a doctor or cop claim lol

Ok Cereza, Could you do an interpretation on Orcinus Duo. most importantly are what alignment you think he is, and reasons why.

coolking you have been looking at this thread for years so unless you post something substantial very soon i will be forced to label you as scum along with your scumbuddy vintage books

coolking you have been looking at this thread for years so unless you post something substantial very soon i will be forced to label you as scum along with your scumbuddy vintage books
I just woke up and was reading through the last few pages, trying to get a read. Chill out.

Anyways, I admire what DLE did in that it was a pretty smart way to start conversation, much better than any survey anyone's pulled out 'til date. DLE is clearly village, and that leads me to believe Itchni is clean(ish) as well. On the flip side, Cereza looks really scummy for jumping on to a shiny skarmory wagon right away. That and the inactivity makes him a pretty reasonable lynch candidate. I didn't really get any substantial reads from the past couple pages, though I'll try to put up a read on Cereza pretty soon.

Da Letter El

I disagree about mafia jumping on the ss thing. If ss is town, mafia knows the announcement is fake and would know it would be stupid to jump on it. If ss is mafia, they don't want to jump on their teammate, nor do they know the validity of it. TBH the jumping on it is a null to slightly townish sign.

Finally back but wanted to say that separate since it has little to do with anything else.

I don't really like joining bandwagons speacilly when there's so little info. Either way I'll ##unvote cause I have nothing to back up my vote with
I say we lynch him [Shiny Skarmory], at least we'll be able to know if we can trust the anouncer or not
Anyone else see that? I find that scummy.

I don't see much else in him, to be honest. There are like 6 posts, 2 of which aren't serious, 2 of which are above, and the latest is null since its pretty useless to claim right now and easy for mafia to claim useless role, more so than vanilla since they can actually prove it if they claim, say, hooker.

I disagree about mafia jumping on the ss thing. If ss is town, mafia knows the announcement is fake and would know it would be stupid to jump on it. If ss is mafia, they don't want to jump on their teammate, nor do they know the validity of it. TBH the jumping on it is a null to slightly townish sign.
I have to disagree. I don't know if the mafia can only talk at night or if they can talk all the time, but if it is only at night then they had no way to prepare for this. As much as I hate to meta, its one thing to say this about an expert mafia player, and another thing to say it about a normal one. Even one of your earlier posts after daybreak mentioned the possibility of a quick lynch, which certainly crossed my mind as well, and that is one thing the mafia players would like. Unless, of course, SS is mafia, and I still have my suspicions of him.

##vote cereza

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Christ we failed at the academic decathalon

Oh well

Still got an awards ceremony to go to and flying back tomorrow, but I'd like to draw attention to Capefeather as a lynch target alongside Cereza. I don't believe he's brought anything original to the table and thus may be flying under the radar, just hopping on the ideas of others.

Furthermore, he threatened to troll the game I believe and has consistently made excuses regarding his own playstyle and saying that he isn't aggressive and whatnot. It's basically, "Hi guys my playstyle is scummy so don't lynch me for that", which is a great excuse (aside from the fact that people see through it).

I'd support a capefeather lynch, but I won't vote until there's more of a consensus on it.

Cereza isn't a viable lynch target today, but if she (he?) doesn't contribute or show her opinions on people then I will also support a Cereza lynch tomorrow.

While Cereza isn't clean, I'm almost more afraid of Vintage Books, who has been even more inactive and attracting much less attention. He is the definition of a lurker getting away. I would actually call a Cereza lynch viable, but I would prefer to simply use pressure to encourage activity.

As far as my list of "better things to do,"

Orcinus Duo
Vintage Books
shinyskarmory
Cereza

Vintage Books and Cereza need to have pressure forced on them soon, and make it real pressure. Neither has contributed anything of real value across two days, and if we mislynch who cares. I've given my case for Orcinus, and I think that the case against shinyskarmory did not dissolve by DLE's claim.

My apologies in advance for future fluctuations in activity.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Ok Cereza, Could you do an interpretation on Orcinus Duo. most importantly are what alignment you think he is, and reasons why.
I'm pretty sure it was you who said there was a town neighbor, someone who could talk with you outside of the thread for a period of time. To know that you must either 1. be the role, or have been visited by it.

I'm the nosy worker and because of the the drama around you I decided to have a peek at you. I can say Orcinus Duo visited you last night, so if I'm right and you're not the neighbor and he is, he is most likely town.

K so this is what I think

Orcinus duo is mafia. He wanted to see If I was a power role or not so he inspected me. He is a mafia inspector. He needs to die. Today.

Cereza do the same thing to me again tonight. reveal your results tomorrow.

Da Letter El

Sorry I passed out in the middle of the night and barely remember what happened after I fed in a LoL bots game as Zilean.

Back off of cereza, I'm pretty sure she isn't mafia.

##Vote Walrein

I am incredibly sorry how useless I have been today, I feel shitty.

Da Letter El

I have no idea what to make of the orcinus duo thing because whenever itry to finish my read on him shit comes up. I want Orcinus Duo to confirm or deny visiting Itchni. I want Itchni to out if he received any sort of night result that may indicate a mafia role.

We are not lynching on the basis of roles until those two things are clear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)