1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Blue_Tornado, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Orcinus Duo

Orcinus Duo

Also, just saying, contrary to what itchni says, I believe detectives shouldn't check users who seem overwhelmingly village or scummy, but rather users who are very hazy in reads and town is unlikely to get a good read on or lynch.

Just saying.
  2. Itchni

Itchni

Village roleblocker targeting village is stupid. I very very highly doubt that you would protect me. Tracker is very unlikely in this game.

This comment actually cements my views. I can't reveal why quite yet (I can tomorrow)

I'm going to bed. I start a new job tomorrow so i won't be on any more until the deadline.

Cereza remember to spy on me again tonight. Reveal the information that you gather.
  3. Walrein

Walrein

I will say that I don't get why Rediamond is defending me so hard...
  4. Orcinus Duo

Orcinus Duo

I might have missed this since I wasn't online during the dp thing, but why did DLE have a town read on itchni?

Also, why is itchni do stupidly insistent that he is universally accepted as village? I've stated before and I will again, I found your "NOC is luck" comment stupid, continue to do so, think youre using asinine logic to hunt for an easy lynch, and thus I for one am far from convinced that you're town.

I find your "I'll tell you all this stuff tomorrow" comment scummy beyond belief.
  5. Da Letter El

Da Letter El Officially internet famous
    is a Forum Moderator

Fuck i lost my post.

K summing shit up.

Vintage Books' read on ck49 is pretty good. But I don't think it's enough to lynch him right now. Someone to keep in mind for d3 and beyond. Good job; hope you keep contributing.

I like a Walrein lynch today and almost want to manhandle this lynch again. The only thing holding me back is worrying if I've just been missing stuff because of my trip.

@Orcinus I didn't have a town read on itchni. I had a PR/mafia read on him, which is different. The main reasons I liked a dp67 lynch more were a. dp67 read non-contributor and probably not PR town/mafia, b. I felt dp67's mafia tells were a bit stronger, c. the circumstances of the lynch of Itchni (I don't know how to describe it; like, it felt artificial) felt like it was being mafia driven, making me feel at least slightly more comfortable with a dp67 lynch than an itchni one. If I had a better way of explaining the last point I would, but I don't. It just "felt" off though.

I don't remember the other stuff I had here. Give me a minute.
  6. Da Letter El

is a Forum Moderator

Walrein's most recent post leans slight scum. the "if i were mafia" thing is something I almost exclusively do as mafia as a pretty bad habit. But that's probably an unfair read on Walrein. Most of the rest of his post is pretty reasonable though, but it's not in a pro-town way.
  7. Vintage Books

Vintage Books

I don't know why Itchni is going around talking like he is 100% clean. I'm not sure when he was cleaned so if someone would care to enlighten me.
  8. Orcinus Duo

Orcinus Duo

DLE thoughts on capefeather? also, if itchni was mafia driven then would you call AG and myself into question?
  9. Da Letter El

is a Forum Moderator

He's clean from his own perspective, and he's cleaner from the circumstances of the lynch being redirected. He most certainly is not clear. I am still opposed to his being lynched however.
  10. Da Letter El

is a Forum Moderator

I don't know what to think of capefeather. End of d1 he was near the top of my suspects. Today he has been mostly awol except for his read on you. I still suspect him but I don't want to lynch him, largely because I'm not confident in that read.
  11. Vintage Books

Vintage Books

DLE who do you think would be a good target then? if not Itchni or Capefeather?
  12. Orcinus Duo

Orcinus Duo

Not confident in that read? How so? I think the case for capefeather can be equivalated as a similar case with dp
  13. Da Letter El

is a Forum Moderator

You're probably right actually. Give me a bit to think about it though.
  14. Walrein

Walrein

DLE I haven't seen you post reasoning on why you think I'm a good lynch.

I'm pretty sure you're town, don't get me wrong, but you seem to be focusing on me for no reason.
  15. Orcinus Duo

Orcinus Duo

Walrein: what scummy behavior, or behavior that could be misinterpreted as scummy, do you think you've exhibited this game
  16. Walrein

Walrein

People seem to think that making short posts means not contributing, but as I said in my response to Jalmont, I'm not the type of person to go on an UncleSam tl;dr rant. I prefer to be concise.

I may have been inadvertantly echoing some people on certain points, but when you have the same opinions as other people on certain things it's hard not to echo. It's a matter of who posts first.

Accusations of inactivity and/or lurking will be redirected to the League of Legends and Driver's Ed departments.
  17. Orcinus Duo

Orcinus Duo

Would also like to point out that while I refrain from defending Walrein because I really don't have a read on him or Jalmont, analyzing night actions, Jalmont, is subject to huge amounts of WIFOM.

Although, now that I think of it, Walrein why do you think coolking is town?
  18. Walrein

Walrein

It's really more of a gut feeling. I can go back and analyze him better if you want, but he seems to be protown and contributive.
  19. coolking49

coolking49

Reasons he could be BG: He targetted Itchni, and you said protect itchni.
    He wont reveal "results" (if he was village inspector, he would either back off Itchni or claim right now)
    Itchni didn't notice (which rules out some other roles)
    He won't claim (understandable for most roles, especially BG)

Reasons he may not be: He seems to have a bone to pick with Itchni, and has had one for a while
    mentions "results", which could be a real or not.

That first reason against is pretty big, so I'd put it at 15-20% chance. I have to wonder, though, we know so many roles already (announcer, neighbor, innocent child, a likely day vig, whatever AG mentioned, and a presumed BG and Inspect) that when people start claiming roles and they aren't BG or inspect, you have to start being suspicious, considering I still assume most of the village consists of vanillas. I still feel its too risky to lynch him today, and I'd rather get someone else.

next time I post, it'll be on Cape. Gimme a while to read his stuff (which, from what i remember, isn't much).
  20. Orcinus Duo

Orcinus Duo

Full stop.

We have a vig??
  21. Orcinus Duo

Orcinus Duo

Also, I completely missed AG's claim, care to share?
  22. Da Letter El

is a Forum Moderator

ag claimed something targetted him

shinyskarmory has some weird role that may or may not be a vig? I have no idea, he didnt claim
  23. Walrein

Walrein

shinyskarmory sounds like he has a role similar to that of the hunter, a role that kills another person when lynched.

Goin to sleep now
  24. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

Votecount 2.6 requests that you put your lynch caps on

Walrein (2): Jalmont Da Letter El
    Orcinus Duo (2): Itchni capefeather
    shinyskarmory (1): pokemonrocks777 Orcinus Duo
    Jalmont (1): Aura Guardian
    capefeather (1): Orcinus Duo
    Vintage Books (1): Rediamond
    Cereza (0): UllarWarlord Rediamond shinyskarmory coolking49 Itchni
    Itchni (0): Aura Guardian
    pokemonrocks777 (0): shinyskarmory

Not Voting (6): Cereza Vintage Books Walrein coolking49 UllarWarlord shinyskarmory

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is in 11 hours and 50 minutes.

I'm pretty sure I am going to change the prod rules to "two prods and you're out", consecutive or not.

Also, if HD or jumpluff post in the thread, treat it as if I posted. I don't think I've mentioned this yet.
  25. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

On that note, pokemonrocks777 has been prodded.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)