Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

1. Orcinus duo was acting very suspicious and scummy.

2. When cereza told me that i was visited by Orcinus duo during the night, i knew it was an inspector of some sort. Village trying to inspect me after i was mostly clear was stupid since there could be much better targets of an inspect. This left scum inspector.

Yeah AG, but then that means the BG had to protect someone other than Jamont.

My thoughts on what could have happened last night:

Scenario #1: Cereza is telling the truth. The Mafia somehow knows that the BG will protect someone other than Jalmont. Mafia hooks Cereza, kills Jalmont.

Scenario #2: Cereza is part of the mafia. The Mafia know the identity of the BG. Cereza lies about getting hooked, mafia hooks BG and kills Jalmont.

Scenario #2 sounds more likely, but without someone saying they got hooked, I'm inclined to believe scenario #1.

If the BG got hooked, they should obviously claim (they Mafia obviously already know who you are if you got hooked) so that we can lynch scum today. If anyone else happened to get hooked, they should speak up as well.

Yes, Cereza did help get Orcinus Duo lynched, but if you read the post where she claims #371, she is actually trying to clean Orcinus Duo and make Itchni look suspicious. So, she is far from being 100% clean.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I arrive.

This Jalmont death is making me think that Cereza is mafia, namely because the bodyguard would have to be really dumb not to protect Jalmont, meaning the BG was probably hooked and Cereza is lying.

Vote Cereza

I eagerly await Cereza's defense.

BECAUSE I AM THE HOOKER MWAHAHAHA

no but really. she is clean. she was the one that exposed orcinus duo. Dale will agree with me (if you don't dale read a little deeper into my past few previous posts). I believe she has been hooked the past few nights because her role is fucking good.

Ampharos

I see where you are coming from, Itchni, but she could be a mafia watcher, and Oduo could have been a bus to make you think this very thing.

I need to have a good long think about this. Until then, my vote stays.

I just viewed the voting patterns more in-depth (and for more days), and would like to retract my statement saying that Orcinus Duo's and Darkpenguin's cleaned Walrein. I don't see anything in it, yet.

Ampharos

@Walrein If you had to guess who the remaining mafia were, who would you guess and why?
I'd have to say Cereza, for reasons I have already stated, and one of either J-Squared, VintageBooks, or coolking49 (I know I said a few days ago that he seemed village, but he' been acting odd since then).

There's either 2 or 3 mafians left, so I obviously can't be sure of the numbers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)