Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

((Upon further reflection, I think Walrein is innocent))

Potential Higher-Ups (4 least likely removed): j-squared, capefeather, Cereza, Vintage Books, coolking49, shinyskarmory, Walrein

Day 1 Voting Patterns gives:
-Orcinus Duo and Darkpenguin67 wagon Walrein. Other wagoners cleaned or nearly clean.
-Itchni wagon. People who were on it and not yet cleared include: Vintage Books capefeather coolking49
-coolking49 and shinyskarmory join the Darkpenguin67 wagon, which at that time, might have failed.

So,
Suspect Tier One (least suspicious): coolking49, shinyskarmory
Suspect Teir One point Five: Walrein
To Be Sorted: j-squared, capefeather, Cereza, Vintage Books

Let's look at Day 2, now.
-A mafia (Orcinus Duo) and J-Squared's predecessor, pokemonrocks777, both vote shinyskarmory. Not much, there WHEN I FIRST LOOKED AT IT. Going over it a second time, I think this links J-Squared to Orcinus Duo.
-Two guys, both clean, vote Cereza. Not much there, either.
-Jalmont votes Walrein. If he had inspected Walrein, then when he later claimed, he'd have mentioned inspecting him. As such, we can rule out Walrein as one of Jalmont's targets.
-Orcinus Duo votes Capefeather. Nothing there, but it might be a circumstancial bonus for Cape being clean.
-Both Tier Ones vote Cereza. If they are guilty, she is probably clean, and vice versa.
-coolking49, Cereza, and j-squared's predecessor all vote Walrein, nearly lynching him off.

Day 3:
-Orcinus Duo tries to get rid of Capefeather and Walrein. This continues the strongest point in Walrein's favor.
-Vintage Books and coolking49 early on the Orcinus Duo vote
-shinyskarmory hammervotes Orcinus, but this isn't much evidence, as it was obvious he was going down.

I believe Cereza and J-Squared to be mafia. However, shinyskarmory should not be ruled out as an alternate. Vintage Books is a maybe.

Going off this, I'd say: ##vote Cereza, though I might be persuaded otherwise.

I think reading between the lines, I can understand what's going on with the Cereza situation.

I still say capefeather is the best vote today. Something about Orcinus Duo and capefeather voting for each other just seems....fake. Orcinus Duo knew he was on his last legs by this point (with the whole Cereza/Itchni thing going on), and I think he was trying to distance himself from capefeather.

So, ##vote capefeather

I don't think cereza is mafia. I honestly think that it wasn't any of the scenarios J^2 mentioned. Of course the mafia is going to hook the person who can find out who killed a guy. Who else would they hook? I think the BG was over thinking things, and asking himself whether the mafia would assume that he would guard jalmont, and therefore wouldn't have to, and basically had a long argument in his head. Honestly, that's what I would be thinking, and I'm guessing that's what happened as well. If the mafia knew the identity of the BG, they would kill him first. Think about which is more likely:
1) Cereza has been lying the whole time, including ratting out Orincus duo, and is mafia, lying about getting hooked. The Mafia ALSO knows the identity of the BG, presumably because they inspected him night 1 or night 2 (assuming cereza is lying and we don't know who he targetted). They also opted NOT to kill him, and use up a useful hook on him instead, every night.
or 2) cereza is telling the truth, and got hooked. The BG over-thought the situation and cleaned the next most likely mafia target (DLE, probably), and last but not least, the mafia took a chance and decided to kill the known inspector (safely, by hooking cereza).

Which is more likely? Honestly both as situations you wouldn't expect to see, but I think 2) is more likely to happen. I wouldn't lynch cereza just yet.

Also, there's another thing. Nor that Jalmont is dead, he mentioned a partner. He is, presumably, either a wolf now (which happens sometimes when a twin dies) or, more likely, vanilla. Still, the fact that Jalmont didn't claim earlier is because he presumably didn't get any scum results. Therefore I'd have to guess that his partner (who would be cleaned and rather useless from here on out from a night tole standpoint) can clean how many ever people he inspected by listing their names.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
((Upon further reflection, I think Walrein is innocent))

Potential Higher-Ups (4 least likely removed): j-squared, capefeather, Cereza, Vintage Books, coolking49, shinyskarmory, Walrein

Day 1 Voting Patterns gives:
-Orcinus Duo and Darkpenguin67 wagon Walrein. Other wagoners cleaned or nearly clean.
-Itchni wagon. People who were on it and not yet cleared include: Vintage Books capefeather coolking49
-coolking49 and shinyskarmory join the Darkpenguin67 wagon, which at that time, might have failed.

So,
Suspect Tier One (least suspicious): coolking49, shinyskarmory
Suspect Teir One point Five: Walrein
To Be Sorted: j-squared, capefeather, Cereza, Vintage Books

Let's look at Day 2, now.
-A mafia (Orcinus Duo) and J-Squared's predecessor, pokemonrocks777, both vote shinyskarmory. Not much, there WHEN I FIRST LOOKED AT IT. Going over it a second time, I think this links J-Squared to Orcinus Duo.
-Two guys, both clean, vote Cereza. Not much there, either.
-Jalmont votes Walrein. If he had inspected Walrein, then when he later claimed, he'd have mentioned inspecting him. As such, we can rule out Walrein as one of Jalmont's targets.
-Orcinus Duo votes Capefeather. Nothing there, but it might be a circumstancial bonus for Cape being clean.
-Both Tier Ones vote Cereza. If they are guilty, she is probably clean, and vice versa.
-coolking49, Cereza, and j-squared's predecessor all vote Walrein, nearly lynching him off.

Day 3:
-Orcinus Duo tries to get rid of Capefeather and Walrein. This continues the strongest point in Walrein's favor.
-Vintage Books and coolking49 early on the Orcinus Duo vote
-shinyskarmory hammervotes Orcinus, but this isn't much evidence, as it was obvious he was going down.

I believe Cereza and J-Squared to be mafia. However, shinyskarmory should not be ruled out as an alternate. Vintage Books is a maybe.

Going off this, I'd say: ##vote Cereza, though I might be persuaded otherwise.
Wasn't you the one that said that the flavor I provided was the same you got? I have never seen a role where the user is told the flavor the target is going to get. So how would I know such thing? Well, I was hooked.

There's also the orcinus thing, who on earth would rather killed me insted of him? Seriusly. My post are bad, my activity is awful and I'm overall a pretty shitty player.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
From a quick re-read, I still like a Walrein lynch. His activity has magically spiked up now that mafia leader Orcinus Duo is gone, and Jalmont seemed to have a pretty good read on Walrein. I would have liked it if he had outed his first report, but the fact he was pressing Walrein leads me to believe that he very well may still be mafia.

The only thing holding me back on that read is the fact that a bunch of people, Orcinus included, jumped on the Walrein bandwagon. Admittedly, the choice seemed to be between Orcinus and Walrein and could be seen as lose-lose. In addition, I had voted for Walrein, so quite a few town members seemed convinced Walrein must be mafia because I thought so. So getting a read based off of that's not going to be easy. I think Orcinus knew he was fucked for day 3, hence his lack of posting. He probably told his team to bus him. I don't think anyone defending Orcinus too heartily on day 3 is mafia.

I really want to think that coolking is mafia from his day 1, but the rest of his days are pretty ok.

I'm absolutely shocked Itchni hasn't died yet. I basically told everyone that he was a power role on day 1 and yet nothing has come of this. To clarify to anyone who hasn't picked up on this, the only way that Itchni is mafia is if Cereza is his partner. Cereza would have had to lie about the Orcinus Duo target. And Orcinus wouldn't have targeted Itchni if they were on the same team.

oh and

@coolking49, are you the bodyguard? If you are, now is the time to claim. If you are not, do not claim.

Votecount 4.2

Cereza (3): Walrein UllarWarlord Aura Guardian
Walrein (1): Itchni
capefeather (1): j-squared

Not Voting (6): capefeather Cereza Vintage Books Da Letter El coolking49 shinyskarmory

With 11 players it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is in 38 hours and 0 minutes with possibility of being extended. (host issues)

Vintage Books has been prodded.
shinyskarmory has been prodded.

Hmmmm
I would have to agree with most of what AG has said (except for the part that says I am suspicious ._.)

But I think this could go two ways:
Cereza DID claim to be hooked quite early, and claiming that quickly makes it seem like she was, in fact, hooked.

Though I am still not quite sure what to think here.

I'm not voting for now.

But I shall say that at the moment I am most suspicious of coolking49 Cereza and Walrein (though the third not as much as the first two. )

Da Letter El

Upon further thinking about Cereza's claim in terms of the set-up, it makes sense that the town would have a role like a watcher. Considering that the mafia has a hooker, it only makes sense to make sure that the hooker can't just hook a sheriff/inspect/cop/etc claim without repercussions.

Oh and if you're Jalmont's twin, please claim.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's probably not a good thing if 3 posts in 1 day = more active than normal for me...

I'm really tired, so this feeble attempt at a post is probably gonna suck, but I dislike how J-Squared is trying to revive OD's old capefeather bandwagon, considering we all know how OD flipped.

Perhaps Itchni is still alive because the mafia know his role (remember, according to Cereza, OD inspected him, and while i think Cereza is scum she could still be telling the truth about that) and are able to bypass it rather easily and/or don't care. IDK though, they could just be dumb (see: orcinus duo).

Quick reads list:

TOWN
UllarWarlord
Da Letter El
Aura Guardian
Itchni (close to null)

NULL:
Vintage Books (i dont even know)
coolking49 (leaning scum)
capefeather (leaning town)
shinyskarmory (leaning town)

SCUM:
Cereza
J-Squared

This might be revised tomorrow when I'm not about to fall asleep.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Da Letter El

j squared is absolutely not scum, and i'm pretty sure you'd have to be a moron to think that procks was mafia. If procks were mafia, I must say that he had done by far the best job in this mafia game.

Da Letter El

My lord, I think jalmont was dumb enough to inspect procks night 1 <_<

"that being said anyone who votes for pokemonrocks is either mafia or extremely misguided so..." (post 315)

Pretty sure that clears j squared even more than dp67's voting on d1. If he had inspected Rediamond, he wouldn't have included him on his scumlist. It's faintly possible he inspected Walrein. He would have placed a lot more pressure on Aura Guardian if he were inspected came up mafia, and wouldn't have called him possible mafia if he had inspected him and he came up town. Therefore, I believe that Jalmont is an idiot inspected procks and had him as his inno.

My lord, I think jalmont was dumb enough to inspect procks night 1 <_<

"that being said anyone who votes for pokemonrocks is either mafia or extremely misguided so..." (post 315)

Pretty sure that clears j squared even more than dp67's voting on d1. If he had inspected Rediamond, he wouldn't have included him on his scumlist. It's faintly possible he inspected Walrein. He would have placed a lot more pressure on Aura Guardian if he were inspected came up mafia, and wouldn't have called him possible mafia if he had inspected him and he came up town. Therefore, I believe that Jalmont is an idiot inspected procks and had him as his inno.
are you forgetting that jalmont was not the one selecting the players to inspect

This post, mainly:
Upon further thinking about Cereza's claim in terms of the set-up, it makes sense that the town would have a role like a watcher. Considering that the mafia has a hooker, it only makes sense to make sure that the hooker can't just hook a sheriff/inspect/cop/etc claim without repercussions.

Oh and if you're Jalmont's twin, please claim.

Da Letter El

Forgot that jalmont wasn't choosing who to inspect, sorry. Since he was receiving the results, it still makes sense that his reaction indicates a clear procks/j squared.

Waiting for his twin to claim btw...

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
j squared is absolutely not scum, and i'm pretty sure you'd have to be a moron to think that procks was mafia. If procks were mafia, I must say that he had done by far the best job in this mafia game.
?_?

nobody suspected procks because he's an idiot and nobody can understand his posts. This would be true if he's village OR mafia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)