Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

Votecount 4.4

Walrein (4): Itchni Da Letter El Aura Guardian coolking49
capefeather (2): j-squared Aura Guardian Vintage Books
Cereza (2): Walrein UllarWarlord Aura Guardian

Not Voting (3): capefeather Cereza Yeti

With 11 players it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is in 6 hours and 25 minutes with possibility of being extended. (host issues)

I think I'm being set up. I'm finding it terribly suspicious that Walrein would keep telling everyone I'm town without really explaining why. And now DLE is understandably out to get me too, seeing a supposed connection between me and Walrein. I'm really sorry for not posting, I even got a warning :( But there's not much time, and there's only one way to come close to stopping this:

##Vote Walrein

I swear to god if he turns up town...

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
My main reason for thinking cape is town is that OD voted him in a last ditch attempt to save himself on D2. Though now that I think about it, where IS capefeather? He hasn't exactly been very active today.

Are we really going through this again? Are we really starting up the whole Walrein bandwagon 1 more time?

I'd just like to point out that AG said he thought I was clean, but is now voting me, presumably because DLE is. Can you guys please stop sheeping DLE and actually come up with some solid reasons for a vote against me? This happens every time: I get voted by like 1 or 2 people who have little to no reason to vote me, and suddenly half the game bandwagons. It's getting kind of ridiculous.

Users Aura Guardian and J-Squared especially need to post some reasoning, though i realize J-Squared may not be able to, which is really annoying.

I would really love to make a long, impassioned defense post right now, but because you guys start bandwagons at the absolute worst times I have to leave for a dentist appointment. I would appreciate it if you would lay off the hammer at least until I get back so I can make a better defense.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ARE YOU KIDDING DID YOU SERIOUSLY HAMMER WHILE I WAS POSTING

GREAT A FULL BANDWAGON OVERNIGHT

GOOD GOING GUYS. YOU CAN'T DO THIS IF YOU WANT US TO WIN.

someone unvote pls

Votecount 4.5

Walrein (6): Itchni Da Letter El Aura Guardian coolking49 j-squared capefeather
Cereza (2): Walrein UllarWarlord Aura Guardian
capefeather (1): j-squared Aura Guardian Vintage Books

Not Voting (2): Cereza Yeti

"But I was sleeeeeeping!"

Suddenly, a mob of angry workers slams Walrein and he is shot through one of the top floor's windows. Oh, and he got fired, too.

Walrein was the President, Mafia Godfather.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end in 24 hours, 12:00 PM EST.

Who was it this time? Itchni, of course!

Itchni was the Security Guard, Town Doctor.

BOOMING VOICE:
Wow so I have no idea why I thought AG was town. Rereading made me disagree with that entirely, yikes. I feel terrible for my last announcement...sorry town. Shinyskarmory on the other hand I think is definitely town. I'd rather see an AG lynch than a ss one to be honest. I really don't like either a coolking or a vintage books lynch at this point honestly. I have a very slight hunch that the mafia killed jalmont on night 3 because they tried to kill me on the night where there were no deaths, so they assumed the doctor would protect me again. Nothing more than a bit of speculation, but figure I should out that. But definitely don't consider AG clear.

If this doesn't get out because I died, I'm going to be pissed. Announcements should go on despite death. If I ever host a game, I'm making sure to do that.

That is all because it's 2:30 am. Go town
It is now Day 5.

Votecount 5.1

Not Voting (9): Everyone!

With 9 players it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is in 77 hours and 0 minutes.

Results are being sent out. This post will be edited when all of them are sent out. --Out.

I know I listed (out of those still alive) Vintage Books, coolking49 and Aura Guardian (I forgot to talk about Yeti entirely) as either mafia suspects or people I'd want to analyze more thoroughly. Since the announcer posted thoughts on Aura Guardian and Vintage Books, it actually complements the read I'd been doing on coolking49.

#42: A reply to Rediamond.
#89: Says to drag out each day as much as possible, for as much info as possible. Answers Orcinus Duo's survey. I agree with his answer to 3) btw.
#98: lol manav
#215-216: Defends Walrein. Agrees with Aura Guardian's Itchni read (#164). Also calls out Darkpenguin67 and Vintage Books.
#231: Votes Darkpenguin67.
#299: Analyzes the plausibility of an inspector whose results are announced. Concludes that shinyskarmory's claim of being said role is not plausible. Suggests that Cereza knows something about Da Letter El's D2 announcement.
#301: Reads shinyskarmory.
#302: Tells the inspector not to claim if he/she didn't find mafia.
#362: Something about Da Letter El's D2 announcement. Thinks Itchni is clean, but Cereza is suspicious for #276.
#363: Votes Cereza, seeing a contradiction between #67 and #276.
#384: Of course this is after Cereza's claim (#371). Confused, etc.
#413: Evaluate's Vintage Books's read on him. On Walrein: "all I see which would indicate anything is asking for a counterclaim from the announcer."
#420, 444: Analyzes whether Orcinus Duo is a bodyguard. Is suspicious of people who claim anything other than BG/inspect.
#451: Reads me. There's some stuff about me in relation to Itchni, but I think we're aware by now that I haven't been voting unless it would have an actual effect. Says he'll vote Itchni if nothing else comes up, suggests reads of Jalmont and Rediamond.
#457: Decides Walrein and Orcinus Duo are the most plausible lynch targets.
#461: Thinks Walrein is more suspicious than Orcinus Duo. Says all we really know about the latter is that he has a power role.
#535: Changes his mind due to Orcinus Duo's behaviour. "He jumped on Capefeather with no reasoning, and then, after being asked a valid question, jumped on the guy who asked it (walrein)."
#539: Scumlist. The mafia list was right 3/4 times, though I guess Jalmont doesn't really count. Also means he was wrong about 1-2 from the town list. Notice this was before Jalmont's claim.

#553: Criticizes people for being afk all the time.
#584-585: Believes Jalmont's claim. Tells him to post all his results.
#596: :(
#629: Thinks the bodyguard "overpredicted" the mafia and got Jalmont killed. Thinks Cereza actually being hooked is more plausible than Cereza lying and being involved in an elaborate scheme. Comments on what might be going on with Jalmont's supposed twin.
#634: Tells Da Letter El that he's not the bodyguard.
#660: Gives up on the Jalmont twin idea. Believes Walrein might be clean because Jalmont didn't hammer him. Says to look at Vintage Books, followed by possibly Aura Guardian.
#675: Changes his mind, votes Walrein. Says he agrees with Da Letter El's post #661.
#676: In keeping with #89, wants people not to hammer until Walrein claims.

Thoughts:

I think the scumlist is the point of interest, here. It's imperfect enough that he could have been "revealing" most of the mafia members, and hiding one or two more. However, I find it hard to believe that he'd choose to hide the supposed hooker over the "Role Cop" and "Godfather", especially before Jalmont's claim and subsequent death made the Godfather useless.

All this leads me to believe that coolking49 is town. This leads me to agree with the announcer on Aura Guardian, though I'm still suspicious of Vintage Books, but less now than before.

Post #535 is also interesting, now that we know that both Orcinus Duo and Walrein were mafia. Walrein defends me, Orcinus Duo attacks me. People have accused me of acting with Walrein or Orcinus Duo or both. It's clear now that they were acting together to clean one if the other turns up mafia, and I was a convenient "tool" for this purpose due to my previous annoyance with Orcinus Duo. I wouldn't go as far as to say they specifically tried to frame me because I'm not sure why they'd do that.

Anyway:

##Vote Aura Guardian

L-2 let's get it

Ok, really, what it seems you want is an accounting of my actions...

First page: It was the first page, so there wasn't much I could do there other than make semi-relevant jokes and randvotes, etc.

Second page: Unimportant stuff stops; I answer Orcinus's questionaire. Mildly suspicious of Ullar's role, but with the death of the godfather role, which Wikipedia indicates can be a mole, not suspicious at all of him any more. Though I later became not suspicious at all after reading some other posts. Oh, and I argued with Orcinus Duo a bit, old business.

OH, JUST NOTICED THIS: ORCINUS DUO SAID

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)