1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Blue_Tornado, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Aura Guardian

Aura Guardian

Nah, I read their private forum as soon as BT posted the link. They targeted me because they knew I was a Power Role.
  2. Paperblade

Paperblade

Oh. Well, fuck you Walrein =(
  3. j-squared

j-squared

Yay, we won...good job DLE!!! Hahaha

But really, getting Darkpenguin lynched D1 in a tight vote was probably the best thing that happened for the village. Helped to get reads on people much more easily.

Sorry for suspecting you so much capefeather. I was vanilla had had very little info to go on. For the people who thought PR777 could have been mafia...ARE YOU CRAZY?!
  4. Walrein

Walrein

The sad part is my excuses for my limited posting were 100% true and you guys lynched me anyways :(

Whatever, GG. I was hoping Jalmont would inspect me due to my scummy behavior, but that wasn't the case and then my team decided to kill him on the one night where I couldn't be there to do actions.

I've always been better at finding scum than being scum :/
  5. pokemonrocks777

pokemonrocks777

Ok gg everyone i can't believe I got subbed. and I'm pretty sure i Said I was going to be at nationals but w/e
  6. Vintage Books

Vintage Books

well if you were going away then fair enough you were subbed, playes needed to be active even if they had an excuse.
  7. pokemonrocks777

pokemonrocks777

yeah i know i'm ok with it how ever some how i'm on the blast list and i don't understand

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)