Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm also reading shinyskarmory as mafia, but agreeing that we shouldn't lynch him today.

Now, WHO to lynch is a bit trickier. I shall compile a list of my very fast reads for the world to look at.

TOWN:
Da Letter El
Aura Guardian
coolking49

NULL:
Capefeather (leaning town)
Orcinus Duo (leaning scum)
Rediamond (leaning town)
Jalmont (leaning scum)

SCUM:
Itchni (close to null)
shinyskarmory

CLEAR:
UllarWarlord
Walrein :)

INACTIVE OR INCOHERENT:
Cereza
Vintage Books
pokemonrocks777

If you'd like me to elaborate on any of these let me know.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
i can't sleep

why don't we have the announcer claim, and then we lynch shinyskarmory today

if the announcer claims and SS flips scum, then it's the equivalent of either a vanilla claiming or a detective claiming. If the latter then we can play the cop/doc strategy. If the former, well, who cares lol maf's nightkill best case scenario for town is killing a vanilla

If SS flips town, we lynch the announcer

simple.

On a cell phone, with no laptop access. It would be impossible to do a quote by quote, but I will have a small window tonight.

As for my suspicions, it is a combination of gut feeling, my general suspicions of the Walrein bandwagon, the overreaction to my proposal, and the Paperblade kill.

Gut feeling I can't explain, but to summarise I feel that Orcinus is good enough to be considered for Mafia, and there's enough somewhat suspicious behaviour to solidify it. As for the Walrein bandwagon, I find it odd that an inactivity wagon on one of the most experienced users in the game got all the way to a near lynch before he could defend himself. I would be extremely surprised if there wasn't a scum push behind that, and probably the Itchni wagon later. Guess who was involved in starting both? Also, if we were going for inactivity wagons, why has no one but myself even remotely pressured Vintage Books? Orcinus has jumped on Cereza, but not an even more inactive user.

And you did overreact. The phrases "third stupidest thing in the game" and "do not understand at all," despite there being multiple statements that they were simply theories, and admittedly probably erroneous, is an overreaction. The fact that no one else had even replied to them and that was the only time that anyone had suggested you might be scum... makes the reaction and the entire situation much more revelant than you might think.

I'll do post by post later tonight.

##Vote Cereza

Give a read. Any read. Any single contribution you can give beyond lurking or content free posts.

i can't sleep

why don't we have the announcer claim, and then we lynch shinyskarmory today

if the announcer claims and SS flips scum, then it's the equivalent of either a vanilla claiming or a detective claiming. If the latter then we can play the cop/doc strategy. If the former, well, who cares lol maf's nightkill best case scenario for town is killing a vanilla
mafia hooker says hi

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
inactive lurking, red. inactive lurking. That deserves capital punishment.

And please explain how walrein bandwagon was misjudged, seeing as walrein was an experienced user and inactive, which is highly suspicious.

Also, does my solution to the SS situation make sense?

Votecount 2.2 is shy in votes

Cereza (2): UllarWarlord Rediamond
shinyskarmory (2): pokemonrocks777 Orcinus Duo
pokemonrocks777 (1): shinyskarmory
Itchni (0): Aura Guardian

Not Voting (9): Jalmont capefeather Cereza Vintage Books Da Letter El coolking49 Itchni Walrein Aura Guardian

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is in 49 hours and 32 minutes.

WALREIN ANALYSIS

1: RVS
2: "I'm playing LoL, post later"
3: Answers OD's questions, votes DP67 for inactivity
4: pointless post
5: Echoes previous posts; gets called out by Paperblade
6: Calls out inactive users and bandwagoners; notes that a pkmnrocks lynch is a waste of time
7: joke post
8: Votes for pokemonrocks even though he said it would be a waste of a lynch two posts earlier
9: Follows Itchni bandwagon, says procks might be scum
10: Points out the substantial risk involved by BT putting procks on mafia
11: "more suspicious of Itchni" fails to say why
12: points out to Rediamond that Itchni wagon happened before he posted
13: answers a silly survey
14: "dont lynch me im sleeping"
15: excuses excuses excuses
16: I'm back do what paperblade says
17: hammers darkpenguin
18: see 15
19: says stuff about anouncer which as i have said is pointless
20: two sentence explanation on why he found itchni more suspicous. concludes with tl;dr
21: itchni bussing dp or something
22: Notice how me and OD (who have both called him out) are labeled as "scum." PAperblade also called him out and he conveniently died last night. Also unsure why coolking is labeled town, I can't remember him doing anything recently.

Basically most of Walrein's posts are pretty much worthless. A lot of one or two sentence posts, making it appear that he is helping when he really isn't. Kind of reminds me of khz from the returning to our roots noc.

##Vote Walrein

it is in the best interest of town for the announcer to claim
No. If the announcer is a Nostrodamus (sp?), then that is one of the worst possible things to do.
mafia hooker says hi
How do you know that there is a hooker in this game?
inactive lurking, red. inactive lurking. That deserves capital punishment.

And please explain how walrein bandwagon was misjudged, seeing as walrein was an experienced user and inactive, which is highly suspicious.

Also, does my solution to the SS situation make sense?
No. If it's just an announcer, no way it's village. It will be mafia trying to trick us. No way the announcer would be able to know whether that is true or not without having an inspect. Which means the announcer shouldn't claim, because this is even better. My idea, while not foolproof, at least has a chance of working, and if it doesn't, not much harm is done. Yours, on the other hand, could oust a Nostrodamus or a public inspector, which would be horrible, and the only other plausible option is mafia trying to trick us.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I thought that I would have a bit more time to gambit with this but I was planning on claiming anyway.

I'm the announcer. That is not a report on shinyskarmory. I mostly did it as a reaction test and I mostly buy hos reaction. I don't like a shinyskarmory lynch. I will finish my orcinus duo read, do another read, and catch up more with the game once this wedding is over with. Don't expect another post from me for another 6 hours. Sorry.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh.

Elaboration time.

Itchni Analysis
1. Makes it apparent that he finds lynching blindly pointless, though mentions that there's nothing we can do. Randvotes Vintage Books.
2. Joke
3. Randvotes AG
4. Points out that many votes aren't currently valid due to formatting.
5. Answers OD questionnaire with some vague half-answers; only thing definitive is the setup: 5 maf, 12 village
6. States the stupidity of the questionnaire and asserts that NOC is mainly luck. Spews some very basic NOC strategy.
7. Proposes letting a vanilla townie die to skip the odds of losing a power role
8. Restates the luck thing. Says he'll try to analyze but that it won't be very helpful.
9. unvotes his rand
10. Hops aboard the Walrein bandwagon with no stated reason.
11. States a desire to lynch Jalmont for making a scumlist. Says he wants to get Day 1 over with as fast as possible. Urges people to bandwagon me "to death", still with no reason stated.
12. Points out that D1 is largely a crapshoot and says that I'm just a random victim to end the day as quickly as possible. Muses that B_T wouldn't give me mafia because apparently I'm well known or something ?_?
13. Jumps on Jalmont for a sarcastic comment. Still believes a random should be lynched and now wants it to be Jalmont.
14. Defends himself against the bandwagon. Thinks that bandwagoning is "acting like a villager" and says that reading too deeply into anyone on the first day is pointless.
15. Asks people how they would deduce alliances with no concrete evidence and if guesswork is an efficient strategy, along with some troll questions.
16. Asserts that nobody has contributed anything because it's d1
17. "Analyzes" Paperblade in a post containing no real information other than "I'm sorry for having an opinion"
18. Asserts that coolking is interpreting his posts incorrectly
19. Hops on the procks bandwagon
20. Hops off the procks bandwagon and on to the dp bandwagon
21. Says that DLE and Paper are confirmed clean with his death. It's interesting to note that Paper flipped village. On the one hand, this could make Itchni clean. On the other, it could be a mafian buddying a villager, then killing him the next night to make him seem cleaner. He also says that OD should be lynched for bandwagoning and dickery.
22. Suggests that he DLE or Paper should be inspected, saying that would clear all three of them. Also says an AG inspect would be OK.
--DAY 2--
23. Thinks AG is clean. Thinks Paper's death cleans him and DLE. Suggests that lynching ss would be a bad idea and suggests lynching Capefeather, OD, or Vintage Books.
24. irelia got buffed man
25. Running errands bbl, promises analysis later
26. Answers DLE's questionnaire. Boils down to "I think it was a mafia announcer that made that announcement".
27. Thinks shinyskarmory is a hunter
28. Asks for this

Conclusions that can be drawn:
If Itchni is mafia, shinyskarmory likely is as well.

Itchni and daletterel are a possible mafia team.

Itchni or Da Letter El might have a mole role (falsify's inspection results on them).

If Itchni is mafia, the announce is a village inspector/nostradamus.

I'll do Orc later.

Walrein, if Da Letter El weren't a villager, do you think he would have changed the lynch off of Itchni onto Darkpenguin? No way there will be a counterclaim, since DLE is about as clean as UllarWarlord.

Cereza has been prodded for inactivity.

Votecount 2.3

Cereza (2): UllarWarlord Rediamond
shinyskarmory (2): pokemonrocks777 Orcinus Duo
pokemonrocks777 (1): shinyskarmory
Walrein (1): Jalmont
Jalmont (1): Aura Guardian
Itchni (0): Aura Guardian

Not Voting (7): capefeather Cereza Vintage Books Da Letter El coolking49 Itchni Walrein

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is in 46 hours and 7 minutes.

pokemonrocks777leaning towards scum
Jalmontneutral opinion
capefeather leaning towards scum
Cereza inactive
Vintage Books inactive
Da Letter El Cleaned
coolking49 seems a bit scummy to me but i'm probably bias
shinyskarmory leaning towards innocent
Aura Guardian neutral/village
Itchni cleaned
UllarWarlord - Town Innocent Child
Orcinus Duo scummy
Rediamond ever so slightly scummy
Walrein Gives horribly bad reasons to not trust me/dale. I see him as villager actually

If you want actual reasons, i'll provide if they are being actively lynched.

won't be here for the rest of the day but I will give my opinions on each player before I go.

pokemonrocks777 - no idea. but this strange cautious way he is playing makes me think scum
Jalmont - Neutral
capefeather - Neutral but a bit more scummy.
Cereza - No idea
Vintage Books - Clean~~~~
Da Letter El - Clean, but not 100% imo.
coolking49 - Village
shinyskarmory - Leaning towards scum
Aura Guardian - Neutral (though I am leaning slightly toward scum)
Itchni - Village
UllarWarlord - Town Innocent Child
Orcinus Duo - Pretty Scummy
Rediamond - He is acting pretty scummy imo
Walrein - Acting pretty weird but something in me is saying villy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)