Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

I don't like reading Capefeather, there's too much CAP stuff in between the mafia posts.

Anyways...
Post 1:Talks about a move I haven't seen. Decides to balance out votes since he doesn't want a lynch day 1.
Post 2: Votes pokemonrocks because of incompetence. Misunderstands lynch rules again.
Post 3: Talks about how he tends to be inactive, and decides he agrees with everyone else so he jumps on the wagon for Itchni.
Post 4: Complains about voting inactives and people who stare at the thread for too long (self preservation?). Doesn't like Itchni's idea of getting rid of a vanilla. decides Orincus Duo is slightly scummy but leaves his vote on pokemonrocks in order to actually lynch someone
Post 5: Forgot about game. I would too if I had gotten the Japanese version of BW2
Post 6: Complains about his lack of free time.
Post 7: Bitches about formatting
Post 8: Sarcasm (kinda)
Post 9: apology. irl stuff
Post 10: Sarcasm
Post 11: Analyzes Orincus Duo. Findings include that he hates inactives, and accuses a lot of people, and therefore Cape decides that its kinda scummy, and votes orincus duo because he's making the game boring

The serious, useful posts; numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 11 are repeated below:

Post 1:Talks about a move I haven't seen. Decides to balance out votes since he doesn't want a lynch day 1.
Post 2: Votes pokemonrocks because of incompetence. Misunderstands lynch rules again.
Post 3: Talks about how he tends to be inactive, and decides he agrees with everyone else so he jumps on the wagon for Itchni.
Post 4: Complains about voting inactives and people who stare at the thread for too long (self preservation?). Doesn't like Itchni's idea of getting rid of a vanilla. decides Orincus Duo is slightly scummy but leaves his vote on pokemonrocks in order to actually lynch someone
Post 11: Analyzes Orincus Duo. Findings include that he hates inactives, and accuses a lot of people, and therefore Cape decides that its kinda scummy, and votes orincus duo because he's making the game boring

Other than GET MORE ACTIVE! There's not much to say. He sides with Itchni day 1 in terms of how we should vote, and never jumps on that wagon, which indicates to me that if Itchni is Mafia I'd bet Cape is as well. He does disagree later on after finding out the actual rules, but never votes Itchni. The latest two serious posts both are targeting Orincus Duo, and both seem to be because he's annoyed with him rather than actual scum tells. That seems scummy on face face value, but would a mafia member really be this carefree in attacking someone. I'm leaning towards village right now, though more null than anything.

I really have no idea who to lynch today. Of course, we only have 7 hours befoer deadline and no where to go. If nothing else (and by else, I mean getting a mafia), with this lynch I'd like to clarify some things about the game, and I'll be honest, despite not wanting to lynch for that reason, if we have to I'd pick Itchni since a lot of action is centered around him. That's a terrible reason to vote someone out, however, so I'd like to see someone find someone really scummy. Or we can lynch pokemonrocks, since he already claimed, vanilla, I think, a few pages back (if anyone actually reads his posts), and we'd be losing an inevitably better vanilla if we don't lynch someone.

I'd like someone to take reads of Jalmont and Rediamond, if I can popcorn this thing around. Both have been pretty active and I haven't really gotten a read on the former. The latter I think is a villager, but earlier people thought he was suspicious, so I'd love to see if that behavior I was unaware of has continued.

ag claimed something targetted him

shinyskarmory has some weird role that may or may not be a vig? I have no idea, he didnt claim
I think I later specified that it was a hook role
which indicates to me that if Itchni is Mafia I'd bet Cape is as well.
I find it likely that Itchni is not mafia, given that darkpenguin67 tried to apply the hammer vote.

##Unvote

Also, going to be away for most of the rest of the day and a chunk of tomorrow, so I'm not going to be able to post much more Day 2.

I think I was misunderstood. It's not that I view Walrein as above suspicion, it's that I am suspicious of the early bandwagon for reasons I have already discussed.

With all of that said, I can't find a compelling reason to lynch him, and his critics really can't either beyond "short posts" and relative inactivity, which applies to most of the game. That's what scares me about the entire situation.

Now, onto the subject that should be at hand: the lynch.

With deadline approaching and the most votes on two players at L-6 (?), we need to step this up and make concluding posts for the day. Personally, I view this as ridiculously complicated due to the fact that every suspicious user bar Walrein has claimed a power role of some sort.

I don't like him at all, but I do not think that an Orcinus Duo lynch is a good idea at the moment, namely because he didn't claim. A decent mafia would've claimed inspector/BG and gotten away fairly easily. He didn't claim, allowing suspicion to build. I believe that until he is inspected, it would be quite risky to push a lynch, as he is quite possibly BG/Inspector for the village...

If he isn't the bodyguard, someone please protect him tonight. And if he isn't inspector, it could be worth inspecting him.

This leaves shinyskarmory and Walrein as the probably targets. ShinySkarmory, if he is a hunter, is best killed by lynch and not night kill. That, and there's enough reason to suspect he's lying or a scum hunter. There's also a fair amount of reason to believe he is not.

And then we get to Walrein... He hasn't claimed a power role, and is the user who would reveal the most about possible alignments upon his death. While I really don't want to do this, it's better than a random vanilla kill...

##Unvote

##Vote Walrein

We have, what, 5 hours to lynch? A lot of stuff can happen in that time. That being said, we only have 2 real candidates, since no one will get suspicious enough fast enough barring someone claiming mafia. Those candidates are Walrein and Orincus Duo. I think the best thing to do is have one person from each wagon post a full reasoning and then we can compare.

Also, Shinyskarmory, saying til 8:30 means nothing because for me that is in 15 minutes. For someone else it means and hour. if you are talking about irl time, use x hours instead.

Walrein said:
I've never been a person to post a ton of tl;dr, as I find that if you can get a point across in two sentences, why use two paragraphs? It just doesn't make sense.
The problem is I don't really find a point in most, if not all of your posts. It really does feel like you aren't contributing except for that one post back on D1. After that it's been one-two quick sentences that don't say anything at all.

Walrein said:
Also, I didn't say lynching procks would be a waste of time, I said trying to get a read on him would be a waste of time..
Walrein D1 said:
I don't mind lynching the village idiot. [pokemonrocks]
Walrein's next post said:
Pokemonrocks is a retard, but he's probably village.
Ok let me rephrase. Why did you lynch procks and then proceed to say he's probably village. Wanting to lynch a villager does not seem to be very pro-town in my eyes.

Walrein said:
If I were mafia, why would I kill Paperblade after he called me out? It would just be putting the nail in my own coffin. I find it more likely that Paperblade was killed because he is an intelligent user and an experienced NOC player, though the same applies to users such as DLE and AG.
Yeah i mean i guess you can't read too much into night kills, but Paperblade did call you out again for not contributing after that long post of yours...

Walrein said:
Also, I said I was null, leaning scum on you and OD, not outright scum. Stop twisting my words.
Ok then let me again rephrase. I find it interesting that two you find two of the people who have called you out to be "leaning scum." "Everyone who finds me mafia is probably mafia themselves!!!" I see a problem, do you?

Walrein said:
People seem to think that making short posts means not contributing, but as I said in my response to Jalmont, I'm not the type of person to go on an UncleSam tl;dr rant. I prefer to be concise.

I may have been inadvertantly echoing some people on certain points, but when you have the same opinions as other people on certain things it's hard not to echo. It's a matter of who posts first.
The problem is you are being concise, but you aren't contributing. I honestly cannot find a post that is short, but helpful. You seem to lack any opinions of your own. The problem isn't that you are occaisonally echoing others, it's that you are always echoing others. It seems to me that you have been really wishy-washy throughout this whole game.

barring someone claiming mafia.
im mafia ok we've been over this

man fuck long posts im going back to trolling

I'd really really really suggest lynching orcinus duo. Walrein isn't going to do anything revolutionary tomorrow. He can be lynched tomorrow. With like 99% certainty I believe orcinus duo is mafia.

Votecount 2.7 reminds you that a random vanillager gets lynched with no majority

Walrein (4): Jalmont Da Letter El Rediamond UllarWarlord
Orcinus Duo (3): Itchni capefeather shinyskarmory
shinyskarmory (1): pokemonrocks777 Orcinus Duo
capefeather (1): Orcinus Duo
Jalmont (0): Aura Guardian
Vintage Books (0): Rediamond
Cereza (0): UllarWarlord Rediamond shinyskarmory coolking49 Itchni
Itchni (0): Aura Guardian
pokemonrocks777 (0): shinyskarmory

Not Voting (5): Cereza Vintage Books Walrein coolking49 Aura Gaurdian

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is in 3 hours and 58 minutes.

Cereza has been prodded. From now on, two prods and you are out.

I'm going to bed now, so don't expect me to change my vote regardless of what happens. Between Orincus and Walrein, I find Walrein more suspicious, so I'm gonna ##vote walrein. I cant say I like the lynch but I can't say I have any better target either, So i'll go with it. (Orincus will be there tomorrow too, Itchni, and all that we know is he has a role. Unless you have a reason to know why he is mafia (please spill it if you do), I'm sticking with Walrein). Good night, both literally and mafia-night.

I really hate not getting orcinus duo killed. If he is mafia inspector we will be at a disadvantage after tonight, unless Walrein is mafia.

##unvote orcinus duo
##vote walrein

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Everyone, please change your vote to Walrein if you get on. We can't risk losing a member of the village just because we were one short of majority.

Votecount 2.8

Walrein (7): Jalmont Da Letter El Rediamond UllarWarlord coolking49 Cereza Itchni
Orcinus Duo (2): Itchni capefeather shinyskarmory
shinyskarmory (1): pokemonrocks777 Orcinus Duo

Not Voting (3): Vintage Books Walrein Aura Gaurdian

Walrein is at L-1!

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is in 3 hours and 8 minutes.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
@Cereza be on itchni or aura guardian

@bodyguard protect pretty much the same people as last time. Feel free to add cereza as a possibility if you think she might die.

@inspector be on orcinus duo or rediamond, or someone else you find harder to read.

I'm a bit disturbed at how quickly the Walrein lynch built up...

But I still support it.

Cereza: Follow someone very likely to get killed. Active villagers (Jalmont, Orcinus, myself, Aura Guardian) come to mind.

Bodyguard: See above list

Inspector: The Walrein flip should say quite a bit about my alignments. Orcinus is probably a better target, but myself and Itchni (and Jalmont and Cereza to an extent) are good ideas,

Votecount 2.9

Walrein (7): Jalmont Da Letter El Rediamond UllarWarlord coolking49 Cereza Itchni pokemonrocks777
Orcinus Duo (2): Itchni capefeather shinyskarmory
shinyskarmory (0): pokemonrocks777 Orcinus Duo

Not Voting (4): Vintage Books Walrein Aura Gaurdian Jalmont

Walrein is at L-1!

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is in 1 hour and 46 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)