Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you don't like this lynch then call it off, man!

I'm starting to think that Rediamond is mafia (yes Jalmont, feel free to continue on your "everyone who calls me out is scum" train). Note that for a large part of the game, he has been defending me from suspicion. And now suddenly he turns on me? If he was scum, me flipping village would be the perfect opportunity to say "well he was clean and I was defending him so this cleans me too"!

##vote Rediamond

UllarWarlord please stop bandwagoning. You are our only confirmed clear and you need to toss out your own opinions.

Also note procks's attempted hammer right after Jalmont unvotes to prevent such a thing. I'm not 100% sure what it means, and it could just be procks being retarded, but I find it interesting.

If anyone has any specific accusations for me to answer to, post them here.

Votecount 2.10

Walrein (7): Jalmont Da Letter El Rediamond UllarWarlord coolking49 Cereza Itchni pokemonrocks777
Orcinus Duo (2): Itchni capefeather shinyskarmory
capefeather (1): Orcinus Duo
Rediamond (1): Walrein
shinyskarmory (0): pokemonrocks777 Orcinus Duo
Jalmont (0): Aura Guardian
Vintage Books (0): Rediamond
Cereza (0): UllarWarlord Rediamond shinyskarmory coolking49 Itchni
Itchni (0): Aura Guardian
pokemonrocks777 (0): shinyskarmory

Not Voting (3): Vintage Books Aura Gaurdian Jalmont

Walrein is at L-1!

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is in 0 hours and 30 minutes.

"We can't find any!"

You find it hard to recall the last time Company inc. was in such a critical hammer shortage. Such bad timing, too! What follows is a memo from the Higher Ups:
One of you will have to replace that missing hammer.
As random.org would have it, you choose Rediamond for the task. They made for quite a fine hammer! Too bad they had to sacrifice their lives jobs for it. We're... still talking about jobs, right?

Rediamond was, obviously, a Worker, Vanilla Town.

Votecount 2.11

Walrein (7): Jalmont Da Letter El Rediamond UllarWarlord coolking49 Cereza Itchni pokemonrocks777
Orcinus Duo (2): Itchni capefeather shinyskarmory
capefeather (1): Orcinus Duo
Rediamond (1): Walrein
shinyskarmory (0): pokemonrocks777 Orcinus Duo
Jalmont (0): Aura Guardian
Vintage Books (0): Rediamond
Cereza (0): UllarWarlord Rediamond shinyskarmory coolking49 Itchni
Itchni (0): Aura Guardian
pokemonrocks777 (0): shinyskarmory

Not Voting (3): Vintage Books Aura Gaurdian Jalmont

It is now Night 2. You have 23 hours and 45 minutes to send in actions, if you have any.

Flavor would go here but the memo is so long I had to take from the upda-
There are a few things I need to accomplish with this announcement, so it will be quite long.

@Itchni I would like for you to claim to me. Here is how I would like for you to do this.

Use the following letter to role translations:

C = some sort of cop or inspector role
D = some sort of doctor, bodyguard, etc.
H = some sort of hooker
S = some sort of safeguard
M = some sort of martyr
L = some role that deals with the lynch
W = no role
Z = role is not applicable to the above categories

Once you have done this, I want for you to take the first letter of the body (not the title) of the most recent PM that you sent to me regarding league of legends. Convert that to a number corresponding to the letter’s place in the alphabet. (A = 1, B = 2, etc.). Add that number to the letter of your role. Wrap around if necessary. So if the first letter of the body of that PM was B, and you were a regular worker, you would take the W, add 2 to it, and you get Y. Hopefully that made sense.
You will receive one additional piece of information outside of this thread dealing with your claim. Please wait to claim until at least 12 hours after update is posted.

I would also like for you to out reports if you're cop (and even if you're not cop!). I also would like to keep this hidden. As such, even if you are not inspector, I would like it very much if you were to use numbers to out your reports.

Take a person’s place on the players’ list. Assign it a number between 1-17.
1 pokemonrocks777
2 Jalmont
3 capefeather
4 Cereza
5 Vintage Books
6 Da Letter El
7 coolking49
8 shinyskarmory
9 Aura Guardian
10 Itchni
11 UllarWarlord
12 Orcinus Duo
13 Walrein
14 manav95
15 Paperblade
16 Rediamond
17 Darkpenguin67

Take the second letter of the same PM that I was referring to and convert that to a number. Add that to the number you have for said user. Wrap around if necessary. Use the same message for this calculation.

Then for your report, follow it with a = guilty, b = innocent, c = no report, d = hooked, e = redirected

So if you inspected Orcinus Duo and he’s guilty, and the second letter is A, and the outside message is something like “add two” you should post 15a.

If you’re not cop, some things to note are that there have been two nights for a cop to inspect, so you should post two number-letter combinations.

Do not post what the outside message told you until I explicitly tell you that it is ok to do so.

You obviously don't have to do this if I die.

If you are some pseudo-cop who for some reason targets more than 1 person or doesn’t get guilties, have the first word in your first post be the same as the second word in the body paragraph of the PM that you sent me.

Godspeed.

@Cereza do not announce who targeted Itchni yet. Immediately confirm or deny if he was targeted by anyone.

If I die, listen to aura guardian. I’m pretty damn sure he’s town and is reasonably intelligent.

These aren’t in any order.

Suspicious:

Walrein
Orcinus Duo
Coolking49 but I could see him as town

Capefeather but less so than the above.

Kind of suspicious but a lot less so:

Jalmont for not hammering
Cereza (wait for her report today to at the very least confirm or deny her role. I don’t think mafia has a watcher)
Itchni because he confuses me

Pretty sure are town:

Vintage Books (could see this read changing)

Definitely town:

Shinyskarmory (only one in here I might doubt)
Procks
Aura guardian
ullar
No one died.

It is now Day 3.

Votecount 3.1

Not Voting (13): Everyone!

With 13 players it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is in 71 hours and 0 minutes.

Results are being sent out. This post will be edited when all of them are sent out. --All out.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Oh and the hammer that didn't was jalmont fyi. I came on and saw him lurking the thread.

@Jalmont why didn't you hammer? I know you unvoted because you didnt want someone to hammer, but wouldnt having a chance at hitting mafia with walrein have been better than losing confirmed town?

I don't have Internet today so I just have my phone so I won't be able to write anything substantial.

About dale's question: if I had to lynch someone it would most likely be orcinus duo. Mainly because of the agressive way he is playing is making me think scum. Though I would also agree with a lynch on capefeather/coolking due to the former's general inactivity and not contributing anything at all, the latter's reasons are in my read of him, and in my opinion he has been acting quite scummy.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Why the heck is aggressive scum all of a sudden. DLE is the single most aggressive player in this entire village, and I don't see you reading him as scum. Same goes for Jalmont, same goes for itchni. Why am I scum?
##Vote Capefeather

I am convinced in this vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)