Competitive League of Legends Megathread (Season 5)

Welcome to the LCS Megathread, here I'll be compiling all the current NA LCS, EU LCS and LCK standings. Maybe one day (if I'm really bored at work) I'll include previous seasons in the future but for now it'll just be the current season. The OP will include all the previous games for the current season up until the current split. Games after that will be posted in separate posts, not in the OP. Without further ado let's get into it.

Please don't ask for previous seasons/splits I'll get to them when I get to them!

NORTH AMERICA
FORMAT:
  • Double Round Robin (9 weeks)
  • Placing results
  • 1st and 2nd place will secure first round byes in the playoffs
  • 4th place will play 5th and 3rd place will play 6th in the playoff quarterfinals
  • 7th place re-qualifies for LCS next split and will not participate in playoffs
  • 8th and 9th place LCS teams will play against the 2nd and 3rd place Challenger Series teams for a spot in the LCS at the Promotion Tournament.
  • The 8th place LCS team will get their choice of Challenger Series opponent.
  • 10th place will automatically be relegated to the Challenger Series and the 1st place Challenger team automatically qualify to the LCS

TEAMS COMPETING:

Cloud 9 (C9) | Counter Logic Gaming (CLG) | Gravity Gaming(GV) | Team 8 (T8) | Enemy eSports (NME) | Team Dignitas (Dig) | Team Impulse (TIP) | Team Liquid (TL) | Team Solo Mid (TSM) | Team Dragon Knights (TDK)
REGULAR SEASON (SUMMER 2015):

The regular season is a bunch of best of 1s in a 2x round robin format over 9 weeks

1. TL (14W - 5L)
2. CLG (13W - 6L)
3. TIP (13W - 6L)
4. GV (12W - 7L)
5. TSM (11W - 7L)
6. DIG (10W - 8L)
7. C9 (7W - 12L)
8. T8 (6W - 13L)
9. NME (4W - 14L)
10. TDK (3W - 15L)

EUROPE
FORMAT:
  • Each Split will be separated into Regular Season and Playoffs
    • Regular Season
      • League play
      • Each team plays all of the other teams four times
      • Each match is best of one
    • Playoffs
      • Top 6 teams from Round Robin
      • 1st and 2nd place teams receive bye to semifinals
      • 3rd through 6th place teams qualify to quarterfinals
  • Before the Spring Split were two tournaments, the Spring Promotion and the Expansion Tournament to determine participants in the Spring Split
  • Between the Spring and Summer splits will be a Summer Promotion to determine participants in the Summer Split
TEAMS COMPETING:

Copenhagen Wolves (CW) | Elements (EL) | Fnatic (FNC) | Gambit Gaming (GMB) | GIANTS! Gaming (GIA) | H2K Gaming (H2K) | Origen (OG) | SK Gaming (SK) | Team ROCCAT (ROC) | Unicorns of Love (UOL)

REGULAR SEASON (SUMMER 2015)

The regular season is a bunch of best of 1s in a 2x round robin format over 9 weeks

1. TL (18W - 0L)
2. CLG (12W - 6L)
3. TIP (11W - 7L)
4. GV (9W - 9L)
5. TSM (9W - 10L)
6. DIG (8W - 11L)
7. C9 (7W - 11L)
8. T8 (7W - 11L)
9. NME (6W - 12L)
10. TDK (4W - 14L)

KOREA
NOTE: Korea is a bit different, their regular season goes like this:

• 2 x 6 weeks
  • First half - May 20th to Jun 27th
  • Second half - Jul 1st to Aug 13th
  • Double Round Robin
  • All games are Best of 3 Format
  • Substitutions can be done in between games
  • Top 4 teams will qualify for the Playoffs
TEAMS COMPETING:

Rebels Anarchy (ANC) | CJ Entus (CJE) | Incredible Miracle (IM) | Jin Air Greenwings (JAG) | KOO Tigers (KOO) | KT Rolster (KTR) | NaJin e-mFire (NJF) | Samsung (SSG) | SBENU Sonicboom (SSB) | SK Telecom T1 (SKT)

REGULAR SEASON (SUMMER 2015)

The regular season is a bunch of best of 3s in a 2x round robin format over 9 weeks

1. SKT (17W - 1L)
2. KTR (13W - 5L)
3. CJE (12W - 6L)
4. KOO (11W - 7L)
5. NJF (11W - 7L)
6. JAG (10W - 8L)
7. SSG (6W - 12L)
8. ANC (5W - 13L)
9. IM (4W - 14L)
10. SSB (1W - 17L)

VODS:

Vods of Western Leagues (NA/EU) can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/user/EpicSkillshot
Vods of Asian Leagues (KR/CHINA) can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl4e6mQ5E9VooZhX6Tl4ZKQ

(This thread will never be perfect and I'm always working to improve it so if you have any suggestions I would really like you to PM me on smogon instead of posting a comment, the comments should be used for discussion of games, matchups, predictions etc...)

Last edited:

SUMMER PLAYOFFS:

Team Dignitas vs Team Impulse

Gravity Gaming vs Team Solo Mid

Team Liquid vs Team Solo Mid

Counter Logic Gaming vs Team Impulse

Last edited:

SUMMER PLAYOFFS:

Unicorns of Love vs Team ROCCAT

H2K Gaming vs GIANTS! Gaming

Fnatic vs Unicorns of Love

Origen vs H2K Gaming

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)