Competitive Pokemon Skype Group Anyone?

Okay, so I graduated a while back and I've lost touch with most of my close friends. I mean, right now i literally don't have any friends (forever alone lol). I do have a gf but that's not the same as having a group of friends you can just cut loose with and talk to. I've been playing competitively since BW2, and i've really gotten into XY OU. The problem is that my anxiety and lack of typing skill prevents me from making any new friends in the chat or IRC. Also I feel like typing isn't the same as verbal communication because it doesn't give you that since of enjoyment (at least for me anyway). I recently had the idea that it would be cool if some of us started hanging out on skype and battling. It would be a great way to improve our battling skills, and hopefully we can make some great friends, and have an overall good time. Please respond if you're interested. I'm 18 btw so i'd like it if the people who volunteer were 18+, or have the maturity that speaks for itself.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
oml i didnt know this was a thread :o just read ma status everyone add me skype:thesoberwhale

I'm down to skype fellas,

Skype name: jserember

lets speak about pokemons and smash bros and other coolio stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)