1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by AccidentalGreed, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Houndoomsday

Houndoomsday

i will but i will also be working a shift a day, swimming for a couple of hours a day, taking an online class, and preparing to host a MUN conference

ok actually im actually just jealous as hell of people who have finished finals
  2. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP ROB
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Going on YouTube is still more productive than complaining about doing nothing.

:(
  3. blitzlefan

blitzlefan I remember it all too well...
    is a Pre-Contributor

New complaint!
    Thread title: bitch about your stupid problems
    Do so --> get bitched at ;_;

Edit: just spent the entire day yesterday partying, so... :P
    movie and swimming :)
    ahahahhahahahaha
  4. Champion Steve

Champion Steve

Well, being annoyed that other peoples' stupid problems are stupid is, in fact, a stupid problem. So bitching about it is par for the course in here.
  5. Gary2346

Gary2346 A filthy casual
    is a Contributor to Smogon

A few of the asshole posters on the viability ranking thread that pick out every speck of detail in a post to try and prove them wrong. Basically, I hate people who argue for the sake of arguing. Not gonna name names, but regulars on the OU ranking thread should know exactly who I'm talking about.
  6. AccidentalGreed

AccidentalGreed HOMERUN, CABRONES
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

My sister has no justifications for being mad if she keep hearing me wrong in her half-asleep state.

NO, I DIDN'T say we had to leave before 4:10. I SAID 10:00 A.M. I literally never SAID 4. Jesus.

NO, we aren't leaving so early BEFORE 10. The interview is at freaking 11 AM.

basically, >girls. Lazy girls.
  7. LilOuOn

LilOuOn

I understand you more than you think. Now, the problem is that my grandma came from her country to mine. And the other problem is that she is staying at my bedroom on the lower bunk bed. And the other problem is that I stay up until 12am normally, so when I go to sleep I find that my grandma is half asleep, and when she is half asleep she starts talking about non-sense things, just as my dad. He tells me: "be careful when you are jumping from your bed" (I sleep in the higher bunk bed). Damn it, it is just 1.5 meters high! I'm 16, I'm not her husband nor a baby.

Anyways, she starts talking and asking me question with one eye opened and the other one half closed. Can't she understand that I'm tired and tomorrow (or today) I have to wake up at 5 am?

I love her, yes. But...
  8. Stathakis

Stathakis I hax people in real life
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

fucking flubbing everything in smash bros. bitches think they're better than me now even though i dominate 85% of the game, flub 4 things, and lose

fuck that
  9. Perfect Cell

Perfect Cell

Huh, that's pretty funny, I had something just like this today.

We were playing Melee today at lunch and I was 1v1ing a guy. I'd beaten his ass 4 times prior with little trouble, and I get distracted by my teacher and end up losing my last stock.

Of course, the guy proceeds to boast about his shit-victory. And then the bell rang, so there wasn't enough time to set his punk ass straight.

goddamn it why did my teacher have to come in
  10. Memphis Grizzly

Memphis Grizzly

Yea I dont like gary either
    Magcargo 2 likes this.
  11. gookie

gookie Adominnustrata
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i forget how to be sad sometimes
  12. Lavos Spawn

Lavos Spawn
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

sometimes i forget how beautiful my world is and stay inside too long

then i step outside and the sunlight hurts my eyes

let's go for a hike
  13. Mizuhime

Mizuhime We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

14. Nastyjungle

Nastyjungle fat and sassy
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

i ate 3 quarts of icecream in the past 24 hours and now i have none left FUck
  15. xenu

xenu i am the lolrus
    is a Forum Moderator

my shrink won't give me xanax
  16. v

v I'm on your six
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

get a new shrink
  17. Spirit

Spirit
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

but they always give you drugs... :( you must be unfortunate enough to have the rare "honest" kind.
  18. hathater

hathater

Didn't make the track team.
  19. moonbound

moonbound

I took the act this morning, but I got food poisoning the night before and only stopped puking with enough time to get 5 hours of sleep before the test. So I was exhausted during the test and was worrying the whole time that I would start puking in the middle of the test.

Also, my family decided to leave a day earlier than we planned for my brothers lacrosse tournament without warning me and now I have to pray that the hotel has free wifi that will let me download animal crossing. Also I didn't get a chance to pack my laptop and will miss watching E3 for the second year in a row unless I find a way to stream it on my phone or something.

Edit: you see those paragraphs of long-winded complaints I wrote? Forget those I have a new one that's only two words long: palmetto bugs
  20. Grey Knight

Grey Knight

For some reason i lost all of my motivation to play after i peaked #1 a few days ago
    i also feel a lot more depressive something weird if you consider that i was expecting for that peak 6 months now
    am i the only with those symptoms ?
  21. shade

shade sweet like sugar
    is a Forum Moderator

you should see a doctor, those are some serious symptoms
  22. Pernicious

Pernicious

i'm embarrassed by the fact that my prom date and i are going as "just friends" and all my other friends + their dates didn't have such a pathetic specification :<
  23. ala

ala
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

I thought I had an extra set of guitar strings but it turns out I don't, so I googled music stores in my area and they are all closed on sundays wtf man
  24. jumpluff

jumpluff *red Admiral
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

aww, pernicious :(

my life is consumed by animal crossing: new leaf and it's not even out here yet (june the 15th ;__;)

also i have to wait eight weeks for vital medical test results which have a high chance of being useless anyway but will change my life if not. stupid turnover times ;_; on the bright side, australia is paying for them and it is an expensive test that my family probably couldn't realistically afford without that so i can't complain

everything other than that is quite good
  25. SaurusHam

SaurusHam

This thread was made for me!
    Anyways, I am very disgusted by the state of youtube lets players and wish it would go back to the days of old, even if that sounded a little old man-ish it's what my "can't evolve mind" longs for.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)