1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by AccidentalGreed, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soul Fly

Soul Fly IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
    is a Contributor to Smogon

2. jumpluff

jumpluff princess
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Soul Fly, that was not a good time for you to pipe up. Just saying.
  3. the interwebs

the interwebs

uggggghhhhh

Why can't I just go to work for school

Why do I keep procrastinating
  4. SalTheThief

SalTheThief

man i just want to watch people play dota

why do these things have to start 20 minutes late and then pause for another 10 as soon as they're in game? this carrier pigeon tier internet and sun-dials for computers needs to stop
  5. GlassAbsol

GlassAbsol

my jaw hurts and my fiancee is too far away and too busy and I've got to go to a band rehearsal. Also fusili takes too long to cook :(
  6. The Knights of Wario Land

The Knights of Wario Land

It's the last month of my senior year in high school but we're being worked harder than ever in our lives in this last month, like the teachers want to make us leave high school with the sourest taste in our mouth

But hey, I can make it three more weeks...?
  7. TeamEmpoleon

TeamEmpoleon

Bleach has too much filler episodes.
    Ichigo uses his Bankai too much.
    Ulquiorra is too badass. And so is Byakuya.
    Yachiru is cute.
    I never see Ichimaru anymore >:|
    Spoiler (open)

Grimmjow died in his badass form
  8. AccidentalGreed

AccidentalGreed "Smogon friends" is an oxymoron.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

I had a project for Counter Culture due today, and I had, and absolutely currently have, no motivation to do it.

Also even though it should have taken under thirty minutes to do because it's only two paragraphs, I cannot write the Staraptor analysis's Overview for some reason. Grrrr.
  9. Soul Fly

I could care less. I agree with that opinion and I'll HL it as I wish. I'm shallow on common sense about niceties so forgive me.
  10. Birkal

Birkal We have the technology.
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnus
    CAP Head Mod

11. Soul Fly

12. Birkal

Birkal We have the technology.
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnus
    CAP Head Mod

13. Soul Fly

14. capefeather

capefeather no shit
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

wtf is happening with the above. It reminds me of

[​IMG]

Also it's I couldn't care less not I could care less the latter doesn't make any sense argh

Also I agree, f = ma doesn't even have any kind of vague tangential connection to the thread. "general relativity" even kind of had its own point.

Anyway I would complain about how my life sucks with my manipulative family, but to do it properly I'd have to spill for a long-ass time and I've already done that too many times on different forums <.< There was a lesswrong.com article that said exactly what my beef is with people who arrogantly think they're helping people when they're not, but I'm not going to be able to find it now. EDIT: I guess this will suffice.

Also I wish people would be less dismissive with each other's concerns. That's a form of bullying.
  15. Tobes

Tobes "The absolute strongest reindeer"
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

when new users can't take a hint
  16. Danmire

Danmire Finding motivation.
    is an Artist Alumnus

ugggghh why is birkal so unfunny :(
  17. Soul Fly

Yes shower all the disdain upon me.
  18. Outlaw

Outlaw

Hey you fuckers, don't tell him to not complain in a thread about complaining.

That's complain worthy.
  19. Luxpluff91

Luxpluff91

Don't sweat it; high school is merely a small part of your life. It can be good or bad I guess (mine was good regarding the education, but the people were assholes), but still, it's not something worth going crazy or depressed for.

Take my word, there's life after highschool. ;)
  20. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Lol
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  21. LilOuOn

LilOuOn

Try to select it with your counter. It says "it is my birthday" and other stuff that made me feel like I'm a lucky person, however...I just remembered that I need to do the following things:

-Chemistry lab
    -Extended Essay
    -SHIT
    -SHIT
    -SHIT
    -HISTORY SHIT
    -READ A GODDAMN SPANISH BOOK
    -TOK ESSAY
    -MORE SHIT
    -AND SHIT

http://ibmemes.com/image/43085845497 THERE YOU GO, I HATE YOU IB, I HATE YOU

STONED, YOU FEEL LIKE ME, RIGHT? RIIIIGHT? :[
  22. Mulligan

Mulligan

OK, I'm sick of all the selfishness going on in my house. I used to buy pizza for the family every week and never asked anyone to chip in and no one ever offered to either. I was fine with it, but now I'm out of work. My mother is constantly getting on my brothers to step up and fill in for me, but getting money out of them is like pulling teeth. It sucks because I know they are both getting income. One has a fairly steady job and the other is making money online...somehow...freelance work idk; he went to school for IT. He keeps to himself. I understand why they are the way they are, but it's still kinda frustrating cuz we all gotta deal with our issues and grow up sometime. They just have this "every man for himself" mentality(one pays NO rent, the other tries everything to skate around paying it and when he does it's a laughable amount, and I paid almost what I would if I went out and rented a room). Meh, maybe losing my job was a good thing since IMO they'll be forced to cough up at some point or get put out(moms is stressin' a little I can tell).

I'm prolly stressed over some pizza b/c of the other crap going on in my life as well (marital issues/other things most people on this site don't deal with yet)

:(
  23. deidarasenpai

deidarasenpai

Agreeing with LilOuOn here, IB is officially kicking my ass all over the place. Just had the Physics SL test on Monday and the AP Calculus test this morning, and I have to get up again tomorrow morning for the AP Literature test. Then it's IB Chemistry SL and AP Euro, which is going to drop kick my ass to Jupiter. On top of that, my English ISP Paper is still in the editing phase and I have a 50 page Euro packet to complete...

To reiterate:
    -shit
    -Shit
    -Shit.
    -SHIT.
    -SHIT!
    -SHIT!!!
    -SHITKJFDJFSSLFJ!!!
  24. Ezio

Ezio .
    is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

My life is fucking awesome.

EDIT: too lazy to:
    1. Post complains of work.
    2. Detail the difficulty of said work.
    3. Inflate e-peen with said shit.
  25. Furosuto

Furosuto

It's filler, read the manga, and at least it's not Naruto filler.

How is that bad?

Gin is DEAD.

He's alive.

I don't like it when people don't get their facts straight. (Not taking a jab at you buddy, just saying in general.)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)