Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
"girls on the internet" get a bad rep because even though yes there are a lot (too many) of boys out there who go crazy over any girl who reveals herself online, some of these girls play up to it because they like the attention. Then they complain when they get attention that they don't like.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
uggggghhhhh

Why can't I just go to work for school

Why do I keep procrastinating

man i just want to watch people play dota

why do these things have to start 20 minutes late and then pause for another 10 as soon as they're in game? this carrier pigeon tier internet and sun-dials for computers needs to stop

my jaw hurts and my fiancee is too far away and too busy and I've got to go to a band rehearsal. Also fusili takes too long to cook :(

It's the last month of my senior year in high school but we're being worked harder than ever in our lives in this last month, like the teachers want to make us leave high school with the sourest taste in our mouth

But hey, I can make it three more weeks...?

Bleach has too much filler episodes.
Ichigo uses his Bankai too much.
Ulquiorra is too badass. And so is Byakuya.
Yachiru is cute.
I never see Ichimaru anymore >:|
Grimmjow died in his badass form

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I had a project for Counter Culture due today, and I had, and absolutely currently have, no motivation to do it.

Also even though it should have taken under thirty minutes to do because it's only two paragraphs, I cannot write the Staraptor analysis's Overview for some reason. Grrrr.

wtf is happening with the above. It reminds me of

Also it's I couldn't care less not I could care less the latter doesn't make any sense argh

Also I agree, f = ma doesn't even have any kind of vague tangential connection to the thread. "general relativity" even kind of had its own point.

Anyway I would complain about how my life sucks with my manipulative family, but to do it properly I'd have to spill for a long-ass time and I've already done that too many times on different forums <.< There was a lesswrong.com article that said exactly what my beef is with people who arrogantly think they're helping people when they're not, but I'm not going to be able to find it now. EDIT: I guess this will suffice.

Also I wish people would be less dismissive with each other's concerns. That's a form of bullying.

Hey you fuckers, don't tell him to not complain in a thread about complaining.

That's complain worthy.

It's the last month of my senior year in high school but we're being worked harder than ever in our lives in this last month, like the teachers want to make us leave high school with the sourest taste in our mouth

But hey, I can make it three more weeks...?
Don't sweat it; high school is merely a small part of your life. It can be good or bad I guess (mine was good regarding the education, but the people were assholes), but still, it's not something worth going crazy or depressed for.

Take my word, there's life after highschool. ;)

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Damn I'm blind

I cannot see that white text
Try to select it with your counter. It says "it is my birthday" and other stuff that made me feel like I'm a lucky person, however...I just remembered that I need to do the following things:

-Chemistry lab
-Extended Essay
-SHIT
-SHIT
-SHIT
-HISTORY SHIT
-READ A GODDAMN SPANISH BOOK
-TOK ESSAY
-MORE SHIT
-AND SHIT

http://ibmemes.com/image/43085845497 THERE YOU GO, I HATE YOU IB, I HATE YOU

STONED, YOU FEEL LIKE ME, RIGHT? RIIIIGHT? :[

OK, I'm sick of all the selfishness going on in my house. I used to buy pizza for the family every week and never asked anyone to chip in and no one ever offered to either. I was fine with it, but now I'm out of work. My mother is constantly getting on my brothers to step up and fill in for me, but getting money out of them is like pulling teeth. It sucks because I know they are both getting income. One has a fairly steady job and the other is making money online...somehow...freelance work idk; he went to school for IT. He keeps to himself. I understand why they are the way they are, but it's still kinda frustrating cuz we all gotta deal with our issues and grow up sometime. They just have this "every man for himself" mentality(one pays NO rent, the other tries everything to skate around paying it and when he does it's a laughable amount, and I paid almost what I would if I went out and rented a room). Meh, maybe losing my job was a good thing since IMO they'll be forced to cough up at some point or get put out(moms is stressin' a little I can tell).

I'm prolly stressed over some pizza b/c of the other crap going on in my life as well (marital issues/other things most people on this site don't deal with yet)

:(

Agreeing with LilOuOn here, IB is officially kicking my ass all over the place. Just had the Physics SL test on Monday and the AP Calculus test this morning, and I have to get up again tomorrow morning for the AP Literature test. Then it's IB Chemistry SL and AP Euro, which is going to drop kick my ass to Jupiter. On top of that, my English ISP Paper is still in the editing phase and I have a 50 page Euro packet to complete...

To reiterate:
-shit
-Shit
-Shit.
-SHIT.
-SHIT!
-SHIT!!!
-SHITKJFDJFSSLFJ!!!

My life is fucking awesome.

EDIT: too lazy to:
1. Post complains of work.
2. Detail the difficulty of said work.
3. Inflate e-peen with said shit.

Bleach has too much filler episodes.
Ichigo uses his Bankai too much.
Ulquiorra is too badass. And so is Byakuya.
Yachiru is cute.
I never see Ichimaru anymore >:|
Grimmjow died in his badass form
It's filler, read the manga, and at least it's not Naruto filler.

How is that bad?

Gin is DEAD.

He's alive.

I don't like it when people don't get their facts straight. (Not taking a jab at you buddy, just saying in general.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)