Completed Analysis Nomination Thread

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you think that an analysis is completely done and ready for review, post here. You may not post here if you are the OP of the analysis in question.

Maybe since HG/SS came out, this should be locked and they should be redone when we see what changes happen to LC.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you think that an analysis is completely done and ready for review, post here. You may not post here if you are the OP of the analysis in question.
itc fuzznip cannot read

Anyway, I'm tempted to agree with RBG. The two Pokemon that are currently up are unaffected by the changes (turtwig and mantyke got either stupid options or no options), but I'm thinking that anything with changes that would warrant getting into the analysis should be put on hold. I'll work with Jumpluff to make a list of Pokemon whose analyses are to be put on hold until testing can be performed.

Can I suggest that they should be marked with something like a " like the analysis already are marked with a ', and be allowed to be "considered finished" (Like Paras for example) or even "on hold" so that the people can continue writing other analysis.

For example in my case, Paras is "completed" besides the possible Agility set (if it's even worth having, I'd need to test it first obviously). But until then, there is nothing I can do to make the analysis complete. So if my suggestion was in effect I could leave Paras until there was confirmation about the new moves, and work on/post other analysis in the mean time. Once there was confirmation I wouldn't be allowed to post another analysis until Paras was completed with the new moves, like it is now.

tl:dr

these analysis should be put somewhere/locked until they are confirmed, and we should be allowed to post new ones in the mean time. once they are confirmed, they would count as one of "our 3 allowed analysis" again.

EDIT: Also, if you want help with "important" changes, I posted a list in the other thread.

For example in my case, Paras is "completed" besides the possible Agility set (if it's even worth having, I'd need to test it first obviously). But until then, there is nothing I can do to make the analysis complete. So if my suggestion was in effect I could leave Paras until there was confirmation about the new moves, and work on/post other analysis in the mean time. Once there was confirmation I wouldn't be allowed to post another analysis until Paras was completed with the new moves, like it is now.
I'm sorry for posting in here if I'm not supposed to, but I felt inclined to mention that an Agility-Paras set sounds, in theory, like it could be quite effective if you couple Paras' ability to use Spore (making a free turn for Agility whether they switch or not) with its high Attack power... I realize this is probably stating the obvious so if you guys feel the need to delete this post, that's okay. ._.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)