Congrats DetroitLolcat and DHR-107!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The CAP Moderation Team has been feeling a bit shorthanded as of late. To remedy this, we've decided to promote two of our best CAP veterans to the status of CAP Moderator.

DetroitLolcat has been serving the community for almost all of Gen V, leading discussions and playtest ladders with grace and dignity. He's well respected within the community and extremely level-headed. He will serve primarily as a competitive CAP Moderator, but will dabble in flavor submissions whenever he is able. He will also serve as a guiding force to ALL CAPS "The CAP Metagame" in its early stages, as his competitive investment in that community is strong.

DHR-107 is the force behind our Pre-Evolution Process. As a result, he is being promoted to the new position of CAP Pre-Evolution Leader. This post will allow him to determine and set all future process for creating pre-evolutions for our creations. He will assign leaders and promote the project as he sees fit. This will also give him the flexibility to finish up the creation of Gen IV CAP Pre-Evolutions. For the CAP Project proper, DHR-107 will serve primarily as a flavor moderator, emphasizing in Name and Pokedex Submissions.

Congrats to these two!

Last edited:
Congrats, DLC and DHR-107! I am happy to have been able to help with CAP 18 with the two of you! I know you both will certainly help out future projects immensely!

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is a little late but I've congratulated you both on IRC so I think it's okay.

Congrats!! Both well deserved, and may super moderator follow soon after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)