Congrats jas61292, paintseagull, and Korski!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
CAP Leadership is in a time of transition. As the project continues to grow and expand, we need new community members to step into a role of active leadership. These promotions have been a long time in the working, and I'm pleased to present CAP's three new moderators today!

jas61292 has been a powerhouse in the CAP forums for numerous projects, and his thoughts are always appreciated and valued. He's coming in hot after a solid Topic Leadership role from CAP 5; we're excited to work with him to keep the CAP forums, the CAP site, and the CAP Policy Review forums up to date.

Korski's presence has always been appreciated here in the Create-A-Pokemon project. He's an innovative thinker and has won a large spectrum of different stages for different CAPs (dating back to Tomohawk). His sensibility and dedication to the project will guide him as he continues to lead CAP into a competitively-based future.

paintseagull has been a guiding force for many of us, particularly in the flavor department. She's perpetually active and always willing to provide a hand when necessary. Her eagerness to keep the CAP project running in a concise and practical way are excellent credentials for a CAP moderator to have.

It should also be noted that two of our moderators have stepped down over the past project. However, they both plan to be active within the project as community members, so keep on the look out for their guidance and thoughts. When it comes to CAP sprites, Wyverii is queen. Her attention to detail and determination for perfection have lead to the gorgeous sprites that we see to day; the rules she's implemented have set a strong foundation for art and sprites for the future. Theorymon helped us get back on our feet during the transition to fifth generation; his contributions are largely why CAP was able to create Tomohawk. A massive thank you goes out to these two for the countless hours of hard work they've put into the project, and I wish them the best in their future endeavors.

Congrats to our three new moderators! I cannot wait to work with the three of you. And thank you to our departing moderators for the fingerprints you've left on this project. Here's to CAP; may we have many more successful projects in the future!

Bull of Heaven

Does this mean we haven't lost jas to TL burnout yet?

In all seriousness, this is great news for CAP, and congrats on three well-deserved appointments.

Well-deserved, congrats.
A shame that Wyverii and Theorymon stepped down, but as long as they are still participating and aren't dead, I'm happy.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm just going to congratulate paintseagull as retribution for great Smog artwork.

congrats everyone!

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You know promotions are well deserved when you aren't remotely surprised. All three members have made great contributions to CAP and will continue to do so.

Wyverii's art leadership will be missed (but not really because we all know Wyv will still be winning art/sprite polls 10 years from now) and I'm sure Theorymon will continue to provide quality submissions/comments.

Congratulations, the three of you! You all deserve your promotion well! ^^

And I'd like to congratulate Wyverii and Theorymon on a job well done in their active time. The best of luck to both of you!

I would like to congratulate all three receivers of this promotion; I was wondering why they weren't moderators already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)