congrats to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations. Did you do anything epic before your win like turn your hat around Ash style? Or say something like, "Looks like this isn't the way the cookie crumbled." Before putting on your glasses Caruso style?

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
hahahah oh my god amazing picture??

anyway what else can i say man except congratulations!! as DM said, not only are you representing smogon community as a whole, but all of MOTHER AMERICA. it is indeed a fantastical feat you have accomplished, and i know that all of smogon is very proud of you.

:heart: AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

[11:22am] DougJustDoug: I just realized that Ray Rizzo (BlueCookies) -- was the unbadged cast member in last year's April fools prank.
[11:24am] mingot: hah yeah, he has that custom title
[11:25am] DougJustDoug: Oh yeah, that's right!
[11:26am] DougJustDoug: We chatted quite a bit back when the AFD joke was underway.
[11:27am] DougJustDoug: I think it is kind of ironic that his worlds win was GREATLY impacted by some timely crits -- ie "hax"...
[11:27am] RBG: he would have lost if the hax clause was in effect
[11:28am] DougJustDoug: Yeah ;-)

I remember that prank.

I was new and mostly lurking back then and just became more and more furious as I kept reading that thread. Doug throwing around phrases like "true winner" was just maddening.

Good show.

FELICIDADEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS¡¡¡¡ CONGRATULETIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

me alegro muchisimo ^^

DISCO¡¡ =D

froggy25

Bye RNGmon
is a Researcher Alumnus
[11:22am] DougJustDoug: I just realized that Ray Rizzo (BlueCookies) -- was the unbadged cast member in last year's April fools prank.
[11:24am] mingot: hah yeah, he has that custom title
[11:25am] DougJustDoug: Oh yeah, that's right!
[11:26am] DougJustDoug: We chatted quite a bit back when the AFD joke was underway.
[11:27am] DougJustDoug: I think it is kind of ironic that his worlds win was GREATLY impacted by some timely crits -- ie "hax"...
[11:27am] RBG: he would have lost if the hax clause was in effect
[11:28am] DougJustDoug: Yeah ;-)
I laughed so hard :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)