Congratulations to DHR-107!

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
To round out our moderating force as we move toward the official release of XY and the complete madness that will undoubtably ensue, DHR-107 has been added to the Orange Islands moderating team!

DHR is a long-time participant in this forum/IRC and is revving his engines (processor?) to get XY off to a wonderful start. DHR will be a driving force behind XY in-game research, so if you have any questions about getting involved with that aspect of the forums in the next few weeks, let him know.

Congrats again, DHR!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congrats DHR! I'm not sure how much of our private conversations he is okay with me revealing, but I know firsthand that he really wanted this, so a big congratulations to him for finally getting it! I'm sure he'll do a great job!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
You must be the mod with the fewest posts ever! :O

Out of interest, is the "nice stuff" mentioned in my sig related to this? Probably not...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)