Congratulations to OI's newest moderator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
... @Layell!

I was tempted to draft a long congratulations post filled to the brim with puns in honor of our newest moderator, but I have a feeling we'll be getting enough of those from the man of the hour himself.

Layell has been a vital part of Orange Islands from its inception. For over a year, he has organized and hosted Orange Islands movie nights, providing IRC regulars with hours of crackpot jokes and cringe-inducing witicisms. With Pokémon X and Pokémon Y right around the corner (only two months to go!), we were in need of fresh blood. Luckily, we didn't have to look too far.

Please join me in congratulating a very deserving user on his promotion!

Hulavuta

rip kurt cocain
is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Battle Spot Leader
Congratulations! I kinda saw this coming seeing how involved he is.

Back in November when I wasn't really part of the community yet, I showed up to my first Orange Islands movie night. I said that I was new and he was literally the only one who said hi to me. good guy :)

i'm next mod please

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Hope now you won't feel so bad about triple posting in the movie nights thread! :p

Congrats!

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Congratulations Layell :)

Hope you do well in your new role and help keep some of these whipper snappers at bay!

Jimera0

You don't understand, Edgar is the one in the hole!
is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Yup, this seems like a great choice to me! Congrats Ian, I honestly can't think of anyone better for the job! Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.