Congratulations to our new moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
We've been going through a bit of staffing turmoil the last couple of months with the departure of Rising_Dusk for personal reasons and differences of vision with tennisace, but I am happy to report we now have two stellar new moderators on board.

capefeather and Elevator Music will now be assisting us in making the CAP Metagame a reality, getting our Analysis Workshop standards and rules together, and supporting us during CAP 3 and beyond in our basic duties.

capefeather has been an excellent influence in the community for the last several CAPs and we're glad to have his interest as well as his tiering and analysis talents.

Elevator Music has been a CAP regular for a long time and brings with him experience in moderating Little Cup, which may be very helpful in the near future - ;) as well as his long list of contributions to the CAP Server and elsewhere on the site.

Please give them a warm welcome!

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hup hup huzzah and all that

Very well deserved, hope you stay around / don't go mad with power, etc etc

In all seriousness congratulations on richly deserved promotions.

EDIT: Help I never post in congratulatory threads what am I supposed to say

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No hints about Emma at all there, congrats to both and I look forward to seeing what results from them I the near future.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Alphabet Soup... all grown up.

As for capefeather, hopefully he doesn't become the next Palpatine.

Congrats.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
congrats to both of them. (capefeather's time had come! may the force untwist thou from the dark side)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)