1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Congratulations to the new QC Team members: AccidentalGreed, Pocket, and zdrup15

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Setsuna, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Setsuna

Setsuna Prototype
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I wanted to take a minute to make this thread and shout a big congratulations to these three users as they're now members of the OU Quality Control team. Keep up the good work, guys! I look forward to working with you.
  2. Bloo

Bloo
    is a Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris Smogon Frontier's Pike Queenis a Past WCoP Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Head TD

Yeah, we talked this over and decided you'd all be great additions. I'm quite busy nowadays with other areas of Smogon / real life and can't fully commit to QCing anymore. I'll try to help from time to time, but it's time for you guys to put the OU QC forum on your backs now and pick up the slack!

Good luck, I'm sure you'll all do great!
  3. waterwarrior

waterwarrior

Hooray!

I claim the title of "first person to VM AccidentalGreed with spam QC requests"
    /swag
  4. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Awesome, and congrats! Well-deserved :)
  5. -Tsunami-

-Tsunami- ¡YA HA!
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

grats guys!
  6. LUST

LUST
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

Very well done everyone!
  7. Komodo

Komodo I have a custom title?
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Great stuff, keep up the good work! :)
  8. AccidentalGreed

AccidentalGreed "Smogon friends" is an oxymoron.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

Hey guys.

First of all, I'm flattered that this thread was made just for us! I thought this was an insider thing all along, but it's all good in the end.

So for anybody who's viewing the thread, let me just say that I will do my best to get quality analyses on-site and try cleaning up the OU forum a little. Just so it doesn't look like we're abusing our powers, Pocket and I will go over the analyses slowly, so don't expect a mass amount of QCs by then.
  9. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

yea, with the new responsibilities, I'll be extra careful what I suggest / what I approve. Thanks for the noms and congrats, we won't disappoint!
  10. NatGeo

NatGeo kauai
    is a Contributor Alumnus

congrats to everybody!
  11. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Fresh meat ♪

[​IMG]

Congratulations guys, well deserved.
  12. alexwolf

alexwolf Fear the D
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Well done guys, good luck on your new duty!
  13. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent how lonely is the night without the howl of the wolf
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Congratulations!
  14. RitterCat

RitterCat
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

Congrats all!
  15. Blue_Star

Blue_Star
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

well deserved, guys, congrats!
  16. Furai

Furai a Ωdefender // a αguardian
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

17. Badal

Badal Shit
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Congratulations all three of you!
  18. Delko

Delko
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Very nice, grats!
  19. HellPowna

HellPowna
    is a Past SPL Winner

great stuff, congrats!
  20. complete legitimacy

complete legitimacy Honko's Happy Funtime With Men
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Congratulations, you all deserved this. You all already suggested good additions or improvements, and now here's your reward. Well done!
  21. zdrup15

zdrup15
    is a Battle Server Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

Thanks everyone, we'll try to do a good job here. Meanwhile, keep suggesting good sets!
  22. H-C

H-C

Grats guys especially to zdrup my bro' :D
  23. Harsha

Harsha Rest In Beats
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    RMT Co-Leader

Grats to all of you! I was wondering when you guys would get your powers!
  24. MaestroXXVI

MaestroXXVI

Grats guys
    Good luck cleaning this place up ;)
  25. Lemonade.

Lemonade. fluffy bird
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Congrats guys! (now start from page 2 :D)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)