Congratulations to the new QC Team members: AccidentalGreed, Pocket, and zdrup15

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I wanted to take a minute to make this thread and shout a big congratulations to these three users as they're now members of the OU Quality Control team. Keep up the good work, guys! I look forward to working with you.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Yeah, we talked this over and decided you'd all be great additions. I'm quite busy nowadays with other areas of Smogon / real life and can't fully commit to QCing anymore. I'll try to help from time to time, but it's time for you guys to put the OU QC forum on your backs now and pick up the slack!

Good luck, I'm sure you'll all do great!

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys.

First of all, I'm flattered that this thread was made just for us! I thought this was an insider thing all along, but it's all good in the end.

So for anybody who's viewing the thread, let me just say that I will do my best to get quality analyses on-site and try cleaning up the OU forum a little. Just so it doesn't look like we're abusing our powers, Pocket and I will go over the analyses slowly, so don't expect a mass amount of QCs by then.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
yea, with the new responsibilities, I'll be extra careful what I suggest / what I approve. Thanks for the noms and congrats, we won't disappoint!

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations, you all deserved this. You all already suggested good additions or improvements, and now here's your reward. Well done!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)