Console Wars Mafia Postgame

I just realized how ironic it is that when undisputed said Nachos was mafia in his PM to me before I died. I was the only one who voted for nachos in the whole game, i think.

Look at the player list. Imagine you're a village inspector with no good targets yet. Then try to convince yourself that it's not extremely tempting to give Eo a mole role. Good luck.

That's kindda what happened in CW. If everyone had been using pure logic instead of the assumption that he was a mole, then Fwee would've been lynched. Eo was lynched without fair reasons, because you were scared of MolEO
Wel the thing was, he talked with me and from past experiences I didnt like the way he was talking with me. I gave him very little and the way he pushed Fatechasers over Quagsires was scummy from my point of view. That's why I was afraid of molEo. He wasnt playing town-like, just typical Eo.

Wel the thing was, he talked with me and from past experiences I didnt like the way he was talking with me. I gave him very little and the way he pushed Fatechasers over Quagsires was scummy from my point of view. That's why I was afraid of molEo. He wasnt playing town-like, just typical Eo.

You're right. I don't know the conversations that happened between you, but from what i saw, it seemed paranoid and slightly unreasonable. I don't doubt that you had your reasons though.

FUCK YOU NACHOS!
I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!
You are a slimy lowlife bastard who snatches babies from their cradles, eats them, and then eats the rest of the family. Afterwards, you blow up the house, causing all passerbying people to be filled with more holes than Swiss cheese and shrapnel. Then you take the bodies and torture every last nerve until they die from pain, and then you use the bodies as fertilizer for your rose bushes!

And I tip my hat to you. I remember reading a similar mafia in where a member of the mafia was village leader... can't remember the name...
But haha, I hate you HD. Fucking fucker fucked me fucking over before I fucking got a fucking chance to fucking play the fucking game!
Fucker.
Anyhow, good game. I'm a fucking idiot, and I just got out of a mental hospital for suicide attempts, so yeah. My life is pretty fucked up right now. Wow, first time I've ever cussed... it makes me feel better.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I am not quite sure how to reply to this most recent commentary.

There should have been a lynch held between toothache and nachos. As far as it should have been concerned, it was a 50/50 shot at getting one or the other. In the case where nachos would be lynched, Nintendo wins quite easily, and in the case where he is not, then...nintendo probably wins anyway, depending on when said lynch happened.

I regret not paying as much attention as I probably should have after subbing in, but the only information I was ever given was kharozz telling me to "trust toothache," being told passively that I was nintendo mayor, and then receiving my role (after the lynch already took place, although that's not completely jigglypuffers' fault). Had I not died the night after voting, I might have actually taken a look at what was really happening. Sorry I didn't I guess

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm not really sure why nachos wasn't lynched after Fwee died. Guess what, there isn't more then one alliance inspect. From what I know, Toothache was ability inspect, which means he wasn't one the line. Nintendo had a mayor and would have won with majority if they had been smart and lynched the guy who claimed a role that had died.

We're still wondering why that worked out so well. ALL of the mafia agree that Toothache or Nachos should've been lynched then the other if necessary. Nintendo win.

But that's how we won: focused on the village divide to take out people, and then killed anyone (Spiffy) who noticed the obvious flaw with Nachos/Toothache.

And I'm glad I played the way I did, when the game mechanics are changed so that its fairer to the village because of me.

And Spiffy was responsible for spreading the Veedrock role inspect thing. I did the same so that my claim would be successful...

lol. The mechanics were changed because Jiggly made a mistake in the first place; not because you played well. I'm fairly sure anyone can kidnap someone and use their role for a night or two.

Also, although I was killed before Nachos/Toothache really came up, it was never 'obvious' that Toothache or Nachos was the supposed Mafia. What really screwed us over was that Nachos could kill in addition to inspecting. I'm not sure many people were prepared for the ability, and they assumed that there would be one fixed kill role.

You're right. I don't know the conversations that happened between you, but from what i saw, it seemed paranoid and slightly unreasonable. I don't doubt that you had your reasons though.
Fair point. It was fear that Eo was moling me, rather than thinking his reputation of MolEo (which I know first hand). I didnt like the way we talked and despite giving him some info, I still didnt like the way he defended Quags and I didnt like it.

FUCK YOU NACHOS!
I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!
You are a slimy lowlife bastard who snatches babies from their cradles, eats them, and then eats the rest of the family. Afterwards, you blow up the house, causing all passerbying people to be filled with more holes than Swiss cheese and shrapnel. Then you take the bodies and torture every last nerve until they die from pain, and then you use the bodies as fertilizer for your rose bushes!

Anyhow, good game. I'm a fucking idiot, and I just got out of a mental hospital for suicide attempts, so yeah. My life is pretty fucked up right now. Wow, first time I've ever cussed... it makes me feel better.
Glad to be of service.

I would argue that the reasons for getting me lynched were also rather shaky. Note to self: Don't watch videos and be on IRC at the same time! Even if you're village!

I suspect that the early lynchings made the village people a bit too complacent. ZOMG 2 down 3 to go!!! Or so they thought.

Maybe more thoughts once I read the rest of this thread. I wasn't around that long... Though I have to say that the advice I was given when I was being suspected was evidently terrible.

EDIT: OK, it wasn't "terrible". It was probably the logical thing to advise given what was going on. However, this was my first time being mafia, and it was clear that I wasn't the best liar ever just from the one big lie that I did tell. That was why I intended to tell as much of the truth as I could. That fell apart when I was advised to claim Sony mole all of a sudden... But it seems that undisputed was pretty aware of what was going on in Sony anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)