Console Wars Mafia Postgame

The game design:

The game design was somewhat lacking, it didn't contain any experimental concepts, save it being half NOC. Except for that one change, It was a basic 2 village game. Because of this, I admit I probably should have tried to do this as a Beginner game. Well, we learn by making mistakes :)

The only problem with this game was that Microsoft had an unbalanced advantage. I told people it was 10v10v5 and it was, which would cause paranoia around a wolf, which didn't exist, save Spiffy which I will get into later. Now, each faction probably should've gotten a vig, because it was impossible for a member of Microsoft to die from any means other than lynching.

The game had it's fair share of flaws. Most of them were small, and didn't make a difference in the long run, like forgetting to move someone into a different room but them doing it as soon as the person contacted me.

My only big mistake revolves around Quagsires and Veedrock:

You see, my original idea was that quag could once per game NOC kidnap someone until Quag died. Well, when i gave it to mekkah, it said "Once per night... until dead" Mekkah must've thought it was once per night for a cycle, and missed the until dead part, so he approved of it. when i gave it to quagsires, he realized he could use it every night and they would be gone until dead. So I talked to mekkah, and he didn't approve of a multi cycle NOC, so we made it not NOC. That's the controversy around Veedrock and Quagsires.

How the mafia killed:

The mafia killed due to something called the power state. There was a power state s and a power state n. Each one could kill a faction. Eo was a mole who could teleport, transferring the power state from person to person. He never ended up doing this; the kills were always in the hand of nachos and Quagsires.

Roles:

Microsoft
Dear <Users>,
You are a part of Team Microsoft (the mafia), and your goal is to eliminate all of the members of Nintendo and Sony that didn’t invite you to the conference. The members of the team:
Nachos Ability Checker (Garden) (Fable III)
Quagsires Bonder (Main Room) (Kinect)
Capefeather Hooker (Basement) (Gears of War 3)
Slim Guldo Silencer (Roof) (Call of Duty: Black Ops)
Eo Ut Mortus Teleporter / Mole (Moving) (Halo Reach)

You’ll notice that each member of Team Microsoft is assigned a room (with the exception of Halo Reach). You may only kill in the room assigned to you, and if you are in “Power State S” or “Power State N”.
Halo Reach’s Job is to move around, taking “Power State” from some of you so that he can give It to others.
Example Night round:
Kinect and Fable III have Power states. Halo Reach is currently in the Main Room. Kinect kills a target. Fable III kills a target. Halo Reach takes the “Power State” off of Kinect. At the end of the night, when the unit’s can move, Kinect moves to the roof. Next round, Halo Reach will give the Power State to Call of Duty: Black Ops, and he can kill that same night.
Your leader is Kinect. Kinect and Fable III start out with Power States. Kinect has Power State S and Fable III has Power State N. The rest of you don’t start out with it. You may IRC and PM each other even though you’re in different rooms. You may only kill targets on the same floor as you, if you are in power state, and if you have power state N, you may only kill a member of team Nintendo. Targeting a member of Team Sony will cause your night action to fail. Power state S can only target members of Sony. Should a neutral, if they exist in this game, be targeted, they will be affected by either power state.
You win if Team Microsoft defeats all opposing factions.

Dear Quagsires,
You are Kinect

You are the revolutionary controllerless game system. You were undercover over many years under the codename of “Project Natal”. You were a top secret project that combines all of the current and future technology into one giant gaming system. But you were controversial. And you won’t stop at revolutionary.

Once per night, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 and Mekkah with “Night X - Technology Needs to Advance! Copy <User>”. You will observe the user and evolve, gaining its abilities. But you can’t just evolve, you must destroy your competition. So you must imprison the unit that you copy. The unit will only be released after you die.

Additionally, if you are in the “Power State”, once per night you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Mekkah with “Night X – Run <Unit> out of business” You will run <Unit> out of business, killing them.
You start out in the “Power State S”.

You are allied will Team Microsoft (The Mafia). You win if Team Microsoft defeats all opposing factions.

Quagsires: He did great, and was a candidate for MVP. I already explained the controversy around the role, but as a player he was great, made some good calls, and managed to lead his faction for most of the game. Nice job :D

Dear Eo,
You are Halo Reach

You are the final game in the million-selling series, Halo.

The rules that apply to normal video games don’t apply to you. You can teleport, meaning that when you move rooms, you don’t need to go to an adjacent room.

Under an alliance check, you will appear as whatever alliance the checker is a part of. Under an Ability check, your ability will be shown as: “You can teleport, meaning that when you move rooms, you don’t need to go to an adjacent room”

At any time, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 and Mekkah with “Absorb <User>’s Power State”. The Unit will no longer be in “Power State”, and you will gain “Power State”.

In addition, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 and Mekkah with “Give Power State to <User>”. The user will gain “Power State” and you will use it.

Mafia members need to be in “Power State” to be able to kill.

You are allied with Team Microsoft (The Mafia). You win if Team Microsoft defeats all opposing factions.

Eo: Great player. Honestly, if mafia were more strategy and less politics, and people would've really thought it through, they would've lynched Fwee, and after finding out that he was an inspector, Eo would be clean. Unfortunately, everyone was paranoid that Eo was a mole (which he was) and didn't think straight, so they lynched him, which ended up being a great call. Back to Eo, this guy is great with strategy and logical thinking, and was one of the better players.

Dear Nachos,
You are Fable III

You travel from poverty to royalty. You can become whomever you wish—a just ruler that leads your kingdom to peace, or an evil tyrant.

When you come from poverty, you learn all of the secrets of the streets. Using those secrets, you can, once per night, PM Jigglypuffers42 and Mekkah with “Night X – Spy on <User>”. You will spy on <User>, and will be told their ability, but not their alliance.

Additionally, if you are in the “Power State”, once per night, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Mekkah with “Night X – Send Royal Knights to kill <Unit>” Your royal knights will attack and kill <Unit>.

You start out in the “Power State N”.

You are allied will Team Microsoft (The Mafia). You win if Team Microsoft defeats all opposing factions.

Nachos: Nachos has the amazing ability to stunt logical thinking, aka make everyone around him stupid. FInn said that both him and toothache we role checkers, along with him. THat should give away that one of them is mafia. Somehow, he managed to survive even after having killed 12 people, and he deserves MVP for that.

Dear Capefeather,
You are Gears of War III.

You are a blood shedding, mass murdering, gun firing video game.

Once per night, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 and Mekkah with “Night X – Shoot <User>”. You lack any aim whatsoever, but the user will be so scared from the sound of a gun firing and ricocheting bullets, that he will go and hide, and will not use his/her night action.

Additionally, if you ware in the “Power State”, once per night, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 and Mekkah with “Night X – Snipe <User>”. The “Power State” will give you aim, and you will take out your machine gun and overkill the user.

Capefeather: Did well towards the beginning of the game; got lynched early though.

Dear Slim Guldo,
You are Call of Duty: Black Ops.

You are just another member of an extensive series of first person shooters, but you will stand out in a crowd, but making your name infamous.

Once per night, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 and Mekkah with “Night X – Shoot <User>”. You lack any aim whatsoever, but the user will be so scared from the sound of a gun firing and ricocheting bullets, that he will hide the next day, and not post.

Additionally, if you ware in the “Power State”, once per night, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 and Mekkah with “Night X – Snipe <User>”. The “Power State” will give you aim, and you will take out your machine gun and overkill the user.

Slim Guldo: Not much to say here. Got lynched pretty early on

Those are the only role PMs that you haven't seen in full; for the rest, I will just state what they were:

Nintendo

Aura Guardian ~ Attacked by soldiers N3 ~ Nintendo Bodyguard

Aura Guardian: Not much to say here; got randed and was a bg :( died early game

Coolking ~ Lynched D4 ~ Nintendo Self-Watcher

Coolking: Did well, but got lynched after Nachos claimed alliance inspect, and toothache wasn't there to counter claim, Afroninja claimed rogue, Nachos said he confirmed that afro was rogue, and then there was kharozz, Aura, and Undiputed. All that left was Coolking to be lynched

Undisputed ~ Attacked by Soldiers N4 ~ Nintendo Redirector

Updisputed: This guy did well. He was really intense but was a good village leader. Again, he died pretty early on, so I can't say I know too much about him. He was the first leader of Nintendo, and did well to begin uniting them.

Assassinfred ~ Attacked by Soldiers N6 ~ Nintendo Silencer

Assassinfred: The second leader of Nintendo, he really managed to get people together. He didn't put his role to much use, as towards the beginning of the game there was no one he wanted silenced. But he did well to pick up in Undisputed's footsteps.

Fwee ~ Attacked by Soldiers N7 ~ Nintendo Alliance checker

HD/Fwee: HD wasn't inactive enough to sub out, but not really all that much active. That caused a problem for Nintendo, and Fwee had to enter the game about to be lynched. Fwee barely managed to survive that day, only to be killed the next night.

Spiffy ~ Attacked by Soldiers N8 ~ Nintendo Twin

Manav/Spiffy: I have no comment on Manav. Did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Then spiffy got the role. Once his twin died, his WC changed to "You are allied with yourself. You win if Microsoft is defeated". So when Sony was trying to get rid of the Wii so that PSM would gain powers, well :P
Spiffy was so well moled into Sony that Undisputed doubted his claim as Wii, but no one doubted his claim as a "hook-blocker"

Daletterel ~ Attacked by soldiers N9 ~ Nintendo Mayor

Kharozz/Daletterel: People get subbed into this game moments before dying. Blame that on Nachos.

Polelover ~ Attacked by soldiers N11 ~ Nintendo Safeguard

Polelover: was active; not much to say here.

Endgame Survivers

Afroninja: Didn't really do all that much, but then again, who am i to talk, i didn't talk to him

Toothache: Did well, i guess. If he was there, he could've counter claimed nachos in the courtyard and gotten him lynched. When FinnRagetti said that Nachos and toothache were role check, and then Finn died as Sony role check, you should've assumed that Nachos was Microsoft. O well, you still did quite good :)

Sony

Destiny Warrior ~ Lynched D1 ~ Sony Hooker

Destiny Warrior: Next player please

theangryscientist ~ Ran out of business N2 ~ Sony Bodyguard

theangryscientist: Finn gave away his identity to Micro, got killed early

vonFiedler ~ Ran out of business N4 ~ Sony Posting Restriction

vonFiedler: THis guy did great. Quag gave an obviously faulty claim to him, so he made a posting restriction on quag. If quag were to post, he would have to include his obviously fake role pm and all of the flaws in it. That same night, Fatecrashers tracked him, and lynched Quagsires, who couldn't respond without getting outed.

Fatecrashers ~ Attacked by Soldiers N6 ~ Sony Tracker/Watcher

Dogfish/Fatecrasher: not much to say on Dogfish; Fatecrahsers targeted 2 mafioso in 2 nights. If Nachos hadn't of killed him the night that he did, Fatecrashers would've figured out he was mafia because of his track

Upside ~ Attacked by soldiers N7 ~ Sony Persuder

Upside: tried to survive till the end when his role would be good. He survived 7 cycles.

King Emerald ~ God killed D8 ~ Sony Twin

King Emerald: Lol. throughout most of the game he had Finnragetti and spiffy looking for Wii. Sony focused on trying to get his powers, even though they wouldn't of ended up helping them

FinnRagetti ~ Attacked by Soldiers N8 ~ Sony Ability inspector

FinnRaggeti: Did great. A solid player that always turned in night actions. Sorry again for shortening deadlines; all the way till the end of the game I never got every night action by deadline, I just wanted to force people to do stuff. Candidate for MVP

Veedrock ~ Lynched D9 ~ Sony Alliance Inspector

Veedrock: Sorry dude; you did great throughout

Insomniac ~ Lynched D10 ~ Sony Safeguard

Insomniac: Turned in night action, as far as I know didn't do much more.

Endgame Survivers

Team Aether: He was never active enough to make for a good player, but he responded to my activity prods and turned in a few actions; we wan't bad enough to sub out

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I faintly remembered seeing nachos + toothache being both inspects...but considering i didn't even have my own role PM until the night after I voted, there wasn't much I was willing to do, since I wasn't completely sure about what I was or what everyone else was =/

gg nachos and everyone else, even though I really have next to nothing to contribute! :(

I also remember seeing both Nachos and Toothache as inspectors, but because only undisputed had editing rights to the spreadsheet, it was never edited so Team Aether was marked as supposed mafia iirc.

First let me say this: I was never in favor of targetting Microsoft, and the way the game turned out is exactly why. Two villages attack the mafia, and then the mafia chooses the winner. They can use any reasoning they want too. And this is exactly what happened here. Nintendo and my dumbshit team decided it'd be cool to hit them first before trying to hit each other, and of fucking course Microsoft chose Nintendo in the end, and Nintendo went with it. Why shouldn't they, it means they win. I urge all players here to develop a little skill I like to call FORESIGHT. This is also why 2 village / 1 mafia is an awful god damn game mode, because when there's two stupid villages, the game is quite frankly a coin flip; mafia has no chance, and when there's one left they may as well determine the winner, which is bullshit. No skill involved. I'd be throwing the same fit no matter who won, because the whole scenario is stupid.

Ok, things went wrong from Day fucking 1. Deadline is coming around, Finn no lynched like a damn fruit but it didn't matter. Sony was getting together because I stepped up, and when Undisputed tried to do the same for Nintendo I was planning on lynching him to keep Nintendo off of their feet. But Nintendo dicked around and Jiggly gave an extension because of it, which fucked over everything. Hosting tip number 1: if the village can't get their act together, tough shit. This holds even truer for 2 village games, because it makes things more difficult for the mafia than they already are. Then DW decided to post a fake without running it by me and god fuck was it awful. I'm surprised it took a player subbing in to say anything about it.

I hit VonFiedler with my ability N0 so I was trying to get a hold of him for backup (as I fully expected to die early), but ofc everytime I moved a room closer, he moved a room away. Let's just say I despise the idea of rooms in mafia, it makes village coordination impossible (with is super diffucult even without rooms involved). And then I got kidnapped, and had to sit and grit my teeth while Von and Finn dicked around about everything. Nintendo was a collective entity, fairly organized on all fronts, and Sony was a in shambles. Oh, and then Jiggly decided to say I was able to communicate all along when the very kidnap PM I had said I could not talk to anybody. So now every thought I claimed the same thing as Finn (which I never did), and they thought I was avoiding IRC. Even while kidnapped (and after being permitted to speak) I did not advocate attacking Sony, who I knew very well were my kidnappers, but King Emerald was my only point of contact and he didn't agree with me on the subject. Sony didn't stand a chance without Microsoft because of the situation, but they continued to attack them. Even if Microsoft had been eliminated completely before they could side with anybody, A) Nintendo was still in a stronger position and B) the game would become mind-numbingly slow to the point that nobody would care anymore. Again, FORESIGHT.

Needless to say absolutely nothing in this game went my way because of factors beyond my control. If it wasn't apparant I'm rather fumed about this game. This game was poorly executed (not entirely the hosting, it's this damn format as a whole). Nintendo didn't deserve to win, Sony didn't deserve to win, and I'm actually glad Microsoft won over the two incompetent villages -.-

So, let's walk away from this game with 3 lessons:

1) Don't give lynch extensions. If the village dicks around and doesn't have anything, that's their own damn fault.
2) Never host a 2 village vs. 1 mafia format game.
3) Stop giving Eo moling roles.

I'm not trying to offend anybody (especially you Jiggly, you can't control how the game was played), but there is no way to word this post nicely.

Oh god. Everything went downhill after I got killed lol. I guess Nachos killed me while I was in the garden? I don't know, but that definitely threw me off because I figured there would be one person with a Kill as their role.

Veedrock is an angry person. He hates on all mafia players lol. I thought Jiggly did pretty well with such a complicated mess on her hands lol. Also, I gave editing rights to some other people, but I don't know if they were able to give those out. Sorry about that Nintendo. In case you didn't figure it out, the part on the bottom was just my opinions on people. Probably should have been more wary of Nachos, but I didn't know he could kill and inspect which pretty much turned the whole game around.

Just wanted to say I joined this game as a co host since Jigglypuffers didn't seem ready to host on her own. But when the game was rolling, it seemed to go alright, she said she didn't need my help, and I just sat there taking PMs. So, good work on hosting.

About a day after getting lynched I realized I should have said that Slim was in my room and as such I couldn't be mafia. I dont know why I didn't think of that when it mattered. After that I stopped paying attention until the ending.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Yeah and Ampharos mafia had those broken neutrals winning...

When has the mafia won in any 1v2 game?

Also I agree with a lot of the things Veedrock said about the 1v2 format, its basically a kingmaker game with whoever the mafia likes better wins. Even though that really didn't happen here.

Veedrock, the mafia did win. The mafia has won in every 2 village I've played in since I started playing mafia. I don't know what you're on.
Yeah, Microsoft won due to excellent play by Nachos (really, Kudos. We really should've put the pieces together.) Anyways, this was a good game, and I definitely enjoyed playing it. There were a lot of interesting moments in this game, like when I got a damn posting restriction and persuasion on THE SAME DAY. For those of you who didn't know, my posting restriction was having to say everything except proper nouns in Al Bhed (which is a language I've never even heard of beyond that posting restriction). Luckily, I could still talk on IRC in English, and thus explained to Undisputed what the hell I was saying.

When undisputed died, I gained control of the spreadsheet, which eventually lead to me becoming the leader of our faction. I collaborated with Finn, who told me that he had cleaned toothache, which lead to the eventual lynch of Eo. However, using sheer facts alone, the lynch should have fallen on Fwee, but I was convinced that Eo was guilty, and so kept it going, which turned out to be the right choice in the end. However, upon Eo's role being revealed, I began to doubt my instincts, and started considering Fwee as an innocent. This is where I started questioning Nachos, but sadly, I died before I could put my suspicions to the test. If I had survived one more night, Nintendo might have won this thing.

Still, good game, and well-played by Nachos, who managed to slip under the radar until the very end.

Veedrock, the mafia did win. The mafia has won in every 2 village I've played in since I started playing mafia. I don't know what you're on.
Fuck the Mafia.
(Fuck LonelyNess for the ninja)
Anyway, I had fun moling Sony. Basically, I just told everyone in the Basement that I thought Veedrock was the wolf with some bullshit reasoning, sent them the fake PM so they would trust me, and I basically knew Sony better than Nintendo at that point. I'm just gonna give my point of view playing the game.

So I was looking in this thread before I had been subbed in and I saw HFB's shit of a fake role PM. I wanted to out him just to be a douche, so I told Jig that I could sub in if she needed me. So I get subbed in, get my PM, get over the disappointment of a boring role, and proceed with my very first post after being subbed in. I don't know if either people didn't look at HFB's PM closely or weren't brave enough or sure enough to step up, but immedately after my post I pretty much get a bandwagon. To be honest, I thought HFB was Microsoft but it didn't really matter to me since he was an enemy anyway.

That night, I get in touch with undisputed and tell him that I was going to go and mole Sony after receiving his role PM. I could kind of tell he couldn't trust me but there wasn't really anything I could do about that as I provided as much information as possible to prove my cleanliness. Later that night he sent me a PM on Smogon saying that he didn't trust me, but when I asked about it he said that that PM was meant for Aura Guardian. ?_?

The next day I move to the Basement to begin my attempted mole of Sony and I thought it wasn't going to go that great when I talked to Veedrock. When he told me he was an alliance checker I got pretty nervous. Then he gave me one of those "Hmm, interesting..." things where you know that they're on to you. But for some reason he either didn't check me or was kidnapped the next night, I forget which.

I move to the Dining Hall the next night and get in contact with assassinfred. I tell him all the information that I had gained, including tas' BG claim (even though he was dead) and Dogfish's claim (who fate was subbed in for), and Veed's alliance checker claim. We both thought of the idea that I would continue to mole while he would be the link between undisputed and I, passing along the information to him. It worked pretty well until undisputed died.

Then Nintendo's second leader, who happened to be assassinfred, stepped up and I gave him some more information about how Kharozz was moling as well and that Upside was Sony's persuader.

And I really didn't know who to trust; Nachos or Toothache. Our inactive alliance checker didn't help, and it seemed that polelover and Kharozz had no clue. I was going to lynch Toothache the next day if I hadn't died, so I guess it didn't really make a difference.

Thanks for hosting the game jig, and well played Nachos.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
When has the mafia won in any 1v2 game?
On top of this one, Inventions and FF3 (and yes, it was 1v2, with a few neutrals).

I don't know much about the extended history of mafia, but that's 3 for 3 since Inventions.

I wasn't dicking around either, I was finding the mafia and I found all of them. But I was silenced and then died. I really wish I had been in this game longer.

The rooms balanced out the fact that the villages has no vigs. We were forced to idle on some nights, and process of elimation within the rooms cost our team some players.

The kill on AG wasn't random. Someone told one of us that AG was a bg, so we figured he had moved to Garden with undisputed to protect him from dying. The plan was to have capefeather hook AG while I killed undisputed. Unfortunately, polelover was a Safeguard and I believe he targetted AG, stopping capefeather from hooking, which led to preventing me from killing. I guess it kinda led to capefeather getting lynched... sorry man.

Overall, I thought the game was pretty fun. I never got access to the Nintendo spreadsheet as my browser crashed whilst talking to undisputed, and so was trying to kill everyone who I thought was able to view it.

ggs

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
The mafia being put in a kingmaker situation is a consequence of how the village plays. I was kind of confused as to why Sony, whom we viewed as losing, was not making an effort to try and ally with us. I believe someone (Finn?) said something along the lines of, "If the mafia's smart, they'll try and keep the numbers balanced with their kills." Uh, no? Not if you keep lynching us lol.

Also stop inspecting me n0. >_> Maybe hosts will stop giving me mole roles then.

On top of this one, Inventions and FF3 (and yes, it was 1v2, with a few neutrals).

I don't know much about the extended history of mafia, but that's 3 for 3 since Inventions.

I wasn't dicking around either, I was finding the mafia and I found all of them. But I was silenced and then died. I really wish I had been in this game longer.
Also Maximum Carnage, but I suppose that was a lynchpin, which ended up with three mafia factions...

Yeah I couldn't full trust you at the start Spiffy. Your role just seemed a little too fishy, but as the game went on (after I died) I started believing you were for real. Also, it was meant for A_G. I was getting him prepared to be my 2nd in command. so yeah. gg to all!

Veedrock said:
1) Don't give lynch extensions. If the village dicks around and doesn't have anything, that's their own damn fault.
2) Never host a 2 village vs. 1 mafia format game.
3) Stop giving Eo moling roles.
1) I guess you're right. I probably shouldn't have done that.
2) I am sick and tired of this format. I was bored of it before this game went up. Apparently, i wasn't sick and tired of it when i designed it
3) It was Mekkah's idea. I didn't realize until i talked to vonFiedler that Eo was infamous for moling

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I need to stop trusting people. I mean I didn't trust spiffy because he said "hey trust me" but vee said he trusted spiffy. Not blaming this on you vee, I was dumb and shouldn't have gave spiffy my info because you sort of trusted him. Btw what do you mean "his point of view was different then mine"? I was just trying to follow orders, sorry if there was a misunderstanding. Anyways I learned a lot, I hope to be a lot better next game.

I need to stop trusting people. I mean I didn't trust spiffy because he said "hey trust me" but vee said he trusted spiffy. Not blaming this on you vee, I was dumb and shouldn't have gave spiffy my info because you sort of trusted him. Btw what do you mean "his point of view was different then mine"? I was just trying to follow orders, sorry if there was a misunderstanding. Anyways I learned a lot, I hope to be a lot better next game.
I agree. You should stop trusting people. Especially me; you trusted me in ROTK and then again in Hoenn

Actually I did become suspicious of Spiffy and was going to inspect him, but before I could voice my concerns I was kidnapped. :/

I still want to know why it was changed from NOC to limited communication.

b/c the way i saw it, NOC until Quag died, was not balanced, so mekkah made me make it not NOC. It wasn't specified in the role PM whether it was NOC or not, so it was a missunderstanding between the hosts

@jigglypuffers: I still thinkt that sony would have won it IF KHAROZZ WASNT PERSUADED TO VOTE NOLYNCH. (still ticked that they got to NL and survive causing the massive destruction). If he was persuaded to vote assassinfred or himself, i'd be happy. >_<. O well. Still a good game and I still dont know why sony/nintendo let Micro live.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)