1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Contribute to Smogon's Facebook giveaways ::Looking For Distributors!

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by cant say, Oct 3, 2015.

1. MKL122788

MKL122788

I don't know where to post, but I am happy to donate things to be cloned and given away. I have every available Pokemon and HA in beast balls.
    shiny finder likes this.
  2. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

I can donate one of my gen7 pokemons to this giveaway if anyone is interested? I RNG'd this baby not too long ago:

[​IMG]
    Shiny Popplio
    OT: Julia TID: 137425
    Modest
    31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
    Moves:
    Water Gun | Amnesia | Aromatic Mist | Perish Song
    Proof of RNG

Note: PS username is strikingdiamonds, fc is the same as my signature
    shiny finder likes this.
  3. das_eisenherz

das_eisenherz επέκεινα της ουσίας
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor

I can help if you are still looking for people.
    shiny finder, vzxt and LegoFigure11 like this.
  4. vzxt

vzxt Bad guys never look back.

Bump for new page.

We aren't looking for donations atm. Donations will most likely be requested on demand. Thanks!

Also I pm'd the people interested in joining.

--------------------------

The giveaways are back from hiatus and we're in need of Pokemon Distributors.

All you need to do is receive the giveaway Pokemon, clone ~60 copies, and distribute them via GTS every other Saturday.

If you are interested in contributing to the SmogonU FB page these are the requirements.
    • Trustworthiness (this will be decided at our discretion, if you are - or ever have been - on the Wi-Fi blacklist then don't even bother).
    • Be available on Saturday at 10 AM, 1 PM, 6PM or 9PM [EST/UTC -5] to distribute.
    • Powersaves or any other device/method to clone.
    • Familiarity with IRC (to coordinate the whole thing when it's live).
    • Commitment. We're looking for long term contributors that will help us increase our output of Pokemon.
    If helping out of the goodness of your heart isn't enough incentive, those who help out regularly (and for a long time) will be eligible for the Social Media Contributor Badge ([​IMG])!

Post here if you're interested in joining and we'll contact you via PM. :toast:
  5. Alexender

Alexender

Would be happy to help :-)
  6. Dratias

Dratias Drat, it's Dratias!
    is a Pre-Contributor

Hiya :) I'd be more than happy to help out with these- I love doing giveaways. My timezone is EST so I should be available throughout the entire event.
  7. Johta

Johta

I'd be glad to help if you guys still need the assistance.
    shiny finder and LegoFigure11 like this.
  8. Max. Optimizer

Max. Optimizer the greatest alive
    is a Community Contributor

Greetings,

I unfortunately had to step back from my post as a French translator due to stress and health reasons recently and I'll have to take a couple of smaller steps for a while.
    I however wanted to let you all know that I'll still contribute to the WiFi section here and there and I'd be willing to contribute to the FB Giveaway as well during my summer break this year.
    In addition to this I'd also like to say that, in case the distribution team wants/needs something from my collection/trade thread, I'd be willing to donate the Pokémon. Never hesitate to ask me.

Here are the main points from my previous post:

Even though I won't be able to do it for a couple of months, I still wanted to post here again to let you know in advance.

Let me know what you think.
    LegoFigure11 and shiny finder like this.
  9. Max. Optimizer

Max. Optimizer the greatest alive
    is a Community Contributor

I apologize for the double post, but I wanted to ask the Facebook Giveaway team if there would be any interest for the following Pokémon that I managed to soft-reset today.
    I want to donate this Pokémon to the Smogon community!
    I'm going to give away 100 copies of it in an own giveaway in about a week from now, but if it can also be useful towards the Smogon Facebook Giveaway, please don't hesitate to ask me for it.

Let me know what you think.
    LegoFigure11 kindly helped me out with the screenshots, shout outs to you my friend.
    Update: it's also available now as an Alolan Ribbon Master!

{#773 - Max. Optimizer's Kotobuki}
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: HT/31/HT/1/31/31 - Adamant\RKS System (Ø) - Christophe\473314 ‹[​IMG]
    Ev'd: Double-Edge, Crunch, Parting Shot, Explosion
    [6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Details and Proof (open)

I received this Pokémon as a shiny Type: Null from Gladion at the Æther Paradise on my Sun version.
    This Pokémon was soft-resetted manually: this means that no tools (such as e.g. PKMN-NTR bots) were involved in the hunt for this Pokémon.
    I started soft-resetting on the 19th of February 2017 and I finally received the shiny Type: Null on the 26th of February 2017 at 12:40 p.m after soft-resetting for 7 days.
    The Shiny Charm does not affect Type: Null's shininess in any way, shape or form and the odds of encountering a shiny Pokémon without any modifying factors are 1/4096 in Generation 6 and 7 games.
    Synchronizers however work in 100% of the cases when soft-resetting Type: Null.
    On the 1st of July 2017 I figured that this Pokémon is still capable of improvement and I decided to re-train a UT copy of the Pokémon in question.
    The reason behind this decision is that my notorious perfectionist tendencies made me want to have a version without a hyper-trained Special Attack IV stat.
    I finished the Alola Ribbon Master for this version on the 2nd of July 2017.

The kotobuki is an auspicious chimera from Japanese mythology whose body contains parts from all twelve animals of the zodiac.
    The Silvally is nicknameable, which means that I can and will customize the nickname or revert the nickname back to the original name "Silvally" upon request.

I would also like to welcome the opportunity to shout out LegoFigure11 for taking the screenshots for me.
    In case you wish to see proof in the form of screenshots, please click on the following links:
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017 at 7:27 AM
  10. vzxt

We are in need of more distributors.

All you need to do is receive the giveaway Pokemon, clone ~60 copies, and distribute them via GTS every other Saturday. Distributing takes 90 minutes aprox.

If you are interested in contributing to the SmogonU FB page these are the requirements.
    • Trustworthiness (this will be decided at our discretion, if you are - or ever have been - on the Wi-Fi blacklist then don't even bother).
    • Be available on Saturday at 10 AM, 1 PM, 6PM or 9PM [EST/UTC -5] to distribute.
    • Powersaves or any other device/method to clone.
    • Familiarity with IRC/Discord (to coordinate the whole thing when it's live).
    • Commitment. We're looking for long term contributors that will help us increase our output of Pokemon.
    If helping out of the goodness of your heart isn't enough incentive, those who help out regularly (and for a long time) will be eligible for the Social Media Contributor Badge ([​IMG])!

Post here if you're interested in joining and we'll contact you via PM. :toast:

--------------------------

We aren't looking for donations atm. Donations will be requested on demand. Thanks!
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    PsIana, Albus, Xen and 3 others like this.
  11. Fluke

Fluke

Still interested in joining. Will be available every Saturday.
  12. Winry

Winry Super High School-Level Napper
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator

I'm interested in helping!
  13. vzxt

Bump
    Sondero likes this.
  14. Death God Anubis

Death God Anubis

• Trustworthy: 100%
    • Available at 10 AM most of the time.
    • Can clone.
    • Familiar with Discord.
    I'm interested in joining, it sounds like some good fun.
    vzxt likes this.
  15. pilica12

pilica12

Quite late, but if you guys are still looking/open, I wouldn't mind joining:

Will be available for the 10AM distributions, on occasion the 1PM.

Can clone, and am familiar with Discord

For the most part, should be able to join every Saturday.
    vzxt, das_eisenherz, Sondero and 2 others like this.
  16. Inkblot

Inkblot

I always loved spreading around rare pokemon, so if you guys are still open I wouldn't mind helping

I have discord open and I should normally be around for most of the day on sundays and saturdays (usually though around noon or later).

I can clone with powersaves.

I haven't been on these forums too long so I don't know If I can be considered trustworthy yet, but I have done a few trades and I have my own shop so hopefully that helps. I mainly want to spread around special pokemon as I am a huge collector and I want to help others enjoy some of the more rare and valuable ones.
  17. Zerox27

Zerox27

I can give my time if you still need distributors, starting next Saturday the 28th. A PM would be the best way to contact me.
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017 at 4:11 PM

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)